Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Doctor (Part 4)

"Mrs. Winterbottom reveals that there is more to her than meets the eye."

11
7 Comments 7
5.7k Views 5.7k
2.2k words 2.2k words

It was Friday morning, the day after the session with Tarryn. I was at the office early as I had some things to get organised for the day. I had a full roster of patients from 9:00 AM up to 3:30 PM, and after that I was clear. Since I had no hospital rounds this weekend, I was thinking about going up to the mountains for at least Friday night, but had not yet decided if I would do it.

I heard the door open and Mrs. Winterbottom come in and get settled at reception. I went out to greet her, and I saw her sitting there, her seagull feather in her hand, and a puzzled expression on her face.

“Good morning, Sophie,” I said. “I mean, Mrs. Winterbottom.”

“It’s okay,” she smiled. “You can call me Sophie, as long as it is not in front of your patients.”

She looked at me sternly, then burst into a beautiful smile.

“Okay, Sophie it is,” I chuckled. “And Stefano for me.”

“I could not call you that, Doctor,” she said. “Not at all, it is too intimate.”

“But then,” I started. “Oh, never mind then.”

She was smelling the feather again.

'Oh my gosh, is she on to me,' I thought.

“Doctor,” she said. “Why does my feather smell funny?”

“I don’t know, Sophie,” I said. “Maybe it's the gull’s scent.”

“No,” she replied. “It did not smell like this yesterday. Here, smell it.”

I blushed then, she had to know after that.

“You blushed before you even smelled it,” she said. “You know what it is, don’t you?”

“I, erm, I, ah, erm, don’t know,” I managed.

“It smells like pussy,” she said, laughing with her eyes.

I was about to say something, when I was saved by the bell, as the first patient rang the entrance bell since the door was still locked.

“Don’t think you are going to get away with not telling me all the details,” chuckled Mrs. Winterbottom, Sophie, as she went to open the door.

I scurried back into my office, feeling very confused.

The day went by without a moment of break, and very soon it was 3:00 PM. I was putting away some instruments when Mrs. Winterbottom came in an informed me that the patient had cancelled the last appointment.

“I should not wish any patient to cancel,” I said flopping down in a patient chair. “But today, I am glad it is over.”

“Yea,” said Mrs. Winterbottom, winking. “You must be tired after getting pussy juice on my feather yesterday.”

“I am sure I have no idea what you are on about,” I said.

“Doctor, I am not as innocent as I seem,” she said. “I know pussy when I smell it.”

Now I was beginning to wonder where this conversation was going. And I was beginning to tingle a bit thinking about Sophie not being innocent.

“And how do you know that?” I asked playing along with the joke.

“I happen to have one,” she replied. “And I often enjoy its scent.”

I blushed beet red.

“Erm,” was all I managed.

“Have I shocked you?” she asked.

“No,” I said. “That is just a beautiful thought.”

“Well,” she said. “I have news for you. Every woman has one too.”

“Yes,” I said. “That is something I had to go to medical school to learn.”

Mrs. Winterbottom laughed, that lovely tinkling laugh I had heard before. She transformed into Sophie in that moment, and I would never think of her as anything other than Sophie from then on.

“So tell me the whole story,” said Sophie sitting down in the other chair and crossing her legs that I just realised were beautiful.

“Well, remember when you left and told me to lock the door?” I asked. “I forgot.”

“I knew you would,” she said. “I was tempted to come back. Seems like a good thing I didn’t.”

“Not unless you are a voyeur,” I said, jokingly.

“Oh, trust me, I am,” she replied with a smile.

Now things were getting warm in my office.

“So remember Tessa?” I asked.

“The little tart you fucked the other day?” she asked with a wink.

“How do you...” I started to say, but stopped.

“Her friend came in, with a similar story to Tessa’s,” I said.

Then I proceeded to tell her all about Tarryn’s visit. I explained how I had used the feather on Tarryn’s nipples, and how I was teasing her with it and accidentally got it in her pussy juice because she was so dripping wet. As I told the story, Sophie began fidgeting in the chair, crossing and uncrossing her legs, and her eyes grew moist. I could see she was getting more and more aroused as the story unfolded.

When I got to the part about Tarryns multiple orgasms, I thought Sophie was going to pass out.

“So that is how your feather got to smell like pussy,” I said, finishing the story.

“I think mine smells like that feather right now,” said Sophie, completely unabashed.

“You surprise me,” I admitted. “I always thought you were straight-laced and innocent.”

“I love sex,” she replied. “I just have not had any for several months.”

“Why?” I asked.

“Long story,” she said. “My religious husband thinks sex is evil, and he doesn’t want it very often.”

“What a total waste,” I said.

“I masturbate a lot,” she replied. “Like several times a day lot.”

“That is wonderful,” I said. “Masturbation is beautiful, and so do I, and I love it. Even when I have a lot of sex, I still do it.”

“Oh, I thought it was just me,” she said. “Did you masturbate again yesterday?”

“Well, since we are sharing these intimacies, yes I did,” I said. “Twice during the evening and night remembering the day’s events.”

“Me too, three times,” she replied. “My secret is that I was fantasizing about Tessa.”

“That’s hot,” I said. “Are you bisexual?”

“Only in my fantasies,” she replied. “But I would like to try it for real one day. I think it would be amazing.”

“I think so too,” I said. “Sex and sexual pleasure are wonderful in all their manifestation.”

IvyHarrell
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IvyHarrell

“I like the way you think,” she said. “Would you like to watch me masturbate?”

“Fuck, yes,” was my immediate reply.

Sophie, my receptionist previously known as Mrs. Winterbottom, the quiet, straight-laced woman, parted her legs a little, and slid up her skirt revealing pink panties and a soaking wet patch in the middle of her crotch.

“I am so wet,” she said. “Do you like me wet?”

“Gosh, yes,” I said, squeezing my now hard cock through my trousers. “That just looks so beautiful. I bet you smell wonderful.”

She reached down and got some of her wetness on her fingers and sniffed them.

“Very wonderful,” she said. “Come see.”

Sophie held out her fingers for me to sniff them, which I did with great joy. Then I took her wrist, and licked her fingers clean.

“We are just masturbating, okay?” she said. “You can too if you want. I would like to see.”

I undid my belt and zip, and dropped my trousers and underwear. My cock was hard and dripping precum.

“Ohhh,” moaned Sophie as she slipped two fingers inside her pussy.

I held my cock in my left hand, and rubbed the precum around with my right index fingertip. I looked directly into Sophie’s eyes and I could see that we were feeling similar things, as she rubbed her wetness round and round her clit.

“Do you feel as nice as you look?” I asked her. “’Cause you just look amazing.”

“It feels so good to share this with you,” she said. “Nobody knows this side of me, not even my husband. It is amazing to share it with you. You understand. Nobody ever understood me.”

That was interesting, almost the same thing that Tarryn said.

“I do understand,” I said. “Show me how greedy you can be.”

“Fuck, I love that word,” she replied. “I am greedy. I am always greedy.”

Still looking into my eyes, Sophie continued making circles round and round her clit with her right hand. Then, slowly, she slid two fingers of her other hand inside her pussy, and moaned loudly.

“Some... day... I want... a toy... to... put... fuck... in me,” she was barely able to speak, and her voice cracked as she said those words.

I was also barely able to speak, as I was stroking my cock gently with my thumb and forefinger. I was feeling everything she was feeling, we were in perfect synergy.

“Be... hot... I'll... get... you one,” I said.

And I would too. I love a woman who loves toys. It is so beautiful to watch, and to join in and be the toy holder.

Sophie took her fingers out of her pussy and licked them.

“Love my taste,” she said. “I could just cum, you know.”

“Be my guest,” I said. “I will cum with you.”

“I can cum twice,” she said with a wicked smile.

“So can I,” I said. “I learned how when I was younger.”

“Oh fuck, so hot,” she moaned, rubbing her clit hard now. “Cum for me.”

I was stroking my cock hard now too, and I moaned loudly.

“Gonna cum, Sophie,” I screamed. “Cum with me.”

“Cumming,” she moaned back, her eyes still on mine.

Then her head tossed back, and her orgasmic breathing was the most beautiful sound in the world. I let go, my hot sticky cum shooting out and running down the side of my hand. I held all my muscles tight, holding some of the orgasm back to share with Sophie on her second cum.

Sophie’s head came back up, and she looked into my eyes.

“Another one close,” she moaned.

“Me too,” I barely managed, holding my breath and squeezing my muscles for the second orgasm.

“Let’s cum,” she screamed. “Fuck me, Stefano.”

Her fingers were moving so fast I could barely see them. I stroked hard and I felt another orgasm building. Holding all muscles tight I let it start, and then let go all muscle tension and a massive orgasm rocked me deeply.

“Cumming,” I yelled. “Cum!”

Sophie screamed and her head tilted back again. Her orgasm was evident in her breathing, and I came right along with her.

Slowly, we settled down, neither of us saying anything as the intense pleasure we shared subsided.

Sophie looked up, a very satisfied but shy look on her face.

“Thank you, Sophie,” I said feeling totally relaxed and floating. “That was amazing, I am still floating.”

“Yea,” she replied. “That was the best orgasms ever.”

“Really?” I asked, thinking she had just exaggerated.

“Yes,” she said. “Nobody ever wanted to watch me like that, it just made everything so intense.”

“Wow, I will happily watch you any time,” I said. “You and your pleasure are both beautiful.”

Suddenly Sophie burst into tears. I jumped up to go hold her, and forgot my pants were around my ankles. I nearly fell flat on my face, causing tears to turn to laughter. I quickly pulled up my pants, wrapped my arms around Sophie, and just held her.

“I totally needed that,” she said at last. “Both the hug and the orgasms. Thank you.”

“I don’t know how we are going to work together after that,” I said. “But I will do my best, and if ever you want to feel that again, to feel pleasure with someone who understands, respects and appreciates you, then you know where to find me.”

“Mmm,” she said. “You know I can be greedy.”

“I love greedy,” I said. “Greedy is the best thing in the universe.”

We made ourselves presentable, and Sophie went back to reception to pack up. She saw me standing in the doorway, smiling. She took the seagull feather, sniffed it.

“There is nicer pussy to smell,” she said, lifting her skirt and getting her pussy juice all over the feather. She sniffed it again.

“Definitely better,” she said with a wink passing it to me.

“Definitely,” I said, inhaling her scent.

I took it to my desk, and placed it in the cup full of pens.

“I will keep your pussy close,” I said.

We had another big hug, and she headed for the door. She stood in the doorway, turned around, looked me in the eye with a naughty smile.

“Will you masturbate tonight and think of me?” she asked. “I definitely well a couple of times thinking of what we just did.”

“You have my word I will,” I said, knowing full well that I was going to have to cum as soon as I got home.


What do you think? Did you like it? Should the doctor continue in Part 5? Say hello and let me know.

Published 
Written by storymanza
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments