Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Doctor (Part 10 – Tessa and Tarryn)

"​​​​​​​Tessa and Tarryn talk on the phone, and of course it is pleasant."

5
6 Comments 6
3.5k Views 3.5k
1.6k words 1.6k words

Author's Notes

"I hope you enjoy this story, and that it gives you pleasure. If you do, please take a moment to leave a comment or get in touch. Comments and messages keep the story going."

It was the Wednesday after the session with Sophie and Stefano. Tessa was thinking about it as she lay in bed in the morning. As she remembered everything she felt at that time, she realised that she was becoming aroused.

‘A morning cum would be nice,’ Tessa thought.

She reached over and switched off airplane mode on her phone, and unplugged the charger. She looked for messages, but there were none, so she put the phone down on the bed. Her mind went back to the session with Sophie and Doc, and her hand wandered down to her naked pussy. It was already a little wet, and she took some of that wetness and smelled and tasted it.

‘Doc would love this morning scent,’ Tessa thought, tingles washing over her as she thought about what he could make her feel, and how comfortable he made her feel expressing her sexuality.

Tessa’s fingers were teasing her nipples, remembering the nipple clamps, when suddenly the phone rang. “Tarryn Green” it said on the screen.

“Morning Tessa,” said Tarryn when Tessa answered. “How are you this morning.”

“Hi Tarryn,” Tessa replied. “I am fine. Still in bed so not sure what the day has in store.”

“In bed? What are you doing in bed, hey?” asked Tarryn with a small suggestive chuckle.

“Actually I was thinking about Monday with Stefano and Mrs. Winterbottom,” Tessa replied truthfully.

“Oh, I see,” said Tarryn. “Being a little naughty are you.”

Tessa blushed at the realisation that Tarryn was on to her.

‘I won’t deny it,” said Tessa. “You probably been naughty already.”

“Haha, you know me well,” replied Tarryn. “Look, I want to hear all about Monday from you in person.”

“If I tell you about it, I will probably get horny while talking,” replied Tessa, tingling as she imagined her and Tarryn aroused together.

“No harm in that,” said Tarryn. “It would be quite pleasant to see you horny. A long standing fantasy of mine.”

Tessa put her earphones in, and allowed her hand to continue teasing her wet pussy and clit as she talked to Tarryn. It just made the feelings so much more intense.

“Hehe, you are funny,” Tessa replied despite wanting to tell Tarry how horny she was at that moment.

“If I told you that I touched myself twice about an hour ago, would that make you more comfortable talking about being horny?” asked Tarryn, already tingling again.

“Maybe,” replied Tessa, chuckling.

“Well, I did,” said Tarryn. “I came once, and I kept it going and came twice.”

“That sounds nice,” replied an excited Tessa. “Maybe I should try it.”

Tessa’s fingers were rubbing her clit, and her voice cracked a bit as she spoke those words.

“Oh, I heard that,” said Tarryn. “Someone is touching herself.”

“Caught,” replied Tessa. “I can’t help it. Things have been so amazing lately.”

Her voice cracked again on the word amazing so it sounded like ‘amaaaaziiing’.

“I love the sound of pleasure in your voice,” said Tarryn. “Listen, I have a proposal for you, but first I think you should finish what you have started. I want to hear you feeling it.”

“Tarryn!” Tessa exclaimed. “That is a bit strange, but at the same time very erotic.”

“Hey, we are both young women who love orgasms, so relax,” said Tarryn. “Let the fact that you know that I am listening make it more intense. I call those orgasms intensifiers.”

“Intensifiers?” asked Tessa, her voice shaking as she rubbed your clit harder.

Tessa’s nipples were hard and felt tight and tense. She pinched them with her left fingers, while her right hand rubbed her aroused clit, just wanting to feel herself cum for Tarryn.

“Yes, when you masturbate with another person around, the orgasm is totally intense,” she said. “Especially if you are doing it in secret and they don’t know. Then it is off the scale intense. Hence, intensifier orgasm.”

“Oh, I like that,” said Tessa. “I can feel that now. Every sensation is enhanced, not just the orgasm.”

“I am starting to feel it too now,” Tarryn replied. “Do you mind if I cum with you? It will be two intensifiers, so twice as intense for each of us.”

“Fuck, that’s hot,” moaned Tessa. “I may not take long though.”

“Don’t worry, I have mastered the art of orgasm on demand,” she said. “I am still soaking wet from before and now this is making me even wetter.”

Tessa allowed Tarryn to hear her breathing change as she drew the orgasm closer. She could feel it building already, and it was going to be explosive.

“I can feel this, it is going to explode,” said Tessa in a ragged, jittery voice. “Love this intensifier concept.”

CoryShines
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CoryShines

Tarryn’s breathing was also getting loud and beautiful.

“Wait,” said Tarryn. “Edge with me first.”

“Oh you sexy wench,” Tessa burst out, stopping her fingers from moving lest she cum. “I love the edge. Doc does the edge so nicely.”

“Yes,” Tarryn said. “Indeed, fuck I could cum thinking about that.”

“Let’s just cum,” said Tessa, confusing past and present due to her intense pleasure. “Fuck, Tarryn, this was ... I mean, is so intense. We should do this before.”

Tessa’s voice was confused and broken as her fingers worked her clit towards an intense and explosive orgasm.

“Close,” moaned Tarryn.

“Close,” Tessa moaned back.

Tessa felt the intensity build, it was amazing. Everything she felt lately was just off the amazing scale. It was like she could feel Tarryn’s orgasm build too, and it mixed with what Tessa was feeling and made it more intense.

“Fucking cumming,” moaned Tarryn. “Cum Tessa, fuck your cunt. Cum.”

Her voice was totally broken up and wrapped in her intense breathing. That was it, Tessa let go and the orgasm hit her with ferocious intensity. It rocked her body with a totally beautiful and amazing level of pleasure.

“Cumming, Tarryn,” Tessa moaned. “Oh fuck, Tarryn. Tarryn!”

Tarryn’s orgasm subsided while Tessa was still cumming, but Tarryn shouted at Tessa not to stop.

“Don’t stop,” she yelled. “Another one.”

Tessa could hear the wet sloppy movements of Tarryn’s fingers working her clit towards a second orgasm. Remembering the forced orgasm of her first visit to her rooms, Tessa kept going even as the orgasm subsided.

“Fuck, yes,” she said to Tarryn. “Fucking cum again.”

As the orgasm subsided another one started just like that.

“Amazing Tarryn,” Tessa moaned. “Cum again now.”

“Yes!,” hissed Tarryn as another orgasm got hold of her at the same time as Tessa’s.

The second orgasms hit them both at almost the same moment, the orgasmic breathing mixed with the sounds of their moaning reinforced one another. This created orgasms that were at least as intense as the first ones, and really beautiful to feel.

Tessa’s breathing slowed as the orgasm passed, and she just lay there listening to their breathing. It was a lovely floating moment, and she could not stop smiling. Soon she was giggling. Tarryn started giggling as well, and there were at least thirty seconds of lovely sounds as the post-orgasmic giggles got them both.

“Wow,” said Tarryn, breathless. “Just wow.”

“Yea,” said Tessa, equally breathless and a little mixed up. “Two was fuck.”

Tessa’s clit was throbbing, and she could feel her heart beating in it, still beating fast as it slowed down from the climax.

“Thank you for that,” said Tarryn. “I have fantasized about cumming with you for years.”

“Really?” asked Tessa, feeling a little surprised and happy.

“Yes,” replied Tarryn. “I have cum imagining this many times.”

“Amazing,” said Tessa. “So have I. Many many times.”

“No way!” exclaimed Tarryn. “If only we had known.”

“Well, maybe the time is right now,” said Tessa.

“I like that.” said Tarryn. “Back to my proposal.”

“Okay,” replied Tessa. “What is it?”

“My mom went away on a business trip, they left this morning,” said Tarryn, slightly breathless with excitement. “My dad decided to take a few days off and go with her. They are going for two days diving in Bali after.”

“Wow, that is nice for them,” replied Tessa, knowing what Tarryn was going to ask, and already tingling because of it.

“So, I have the house to my self for just over a week,” she said. “Would you like to come over and keep me company?”

“I don’t know,” said Tessa, teasing Tarryn. Yet Tessa was already tingling just imagining being alone with Tarryn for a week.

“Oh come on,” Tarryn pleaded. “I mean, after all we are going away to university shortly, and it will be a long time before we see each other again.”

“Oh, alright,” said Tessa. “I suppose so. And I suppose you are going to try to seduce me.”

“Damn straight,” Tarryn replied.

“If I don’t seduce you first,” said Tessa.

“Let’s seduce each other, and maybe Doc as well,” said Tarryn. “Fuck, that made me tingle again.”

“Haha, you are insatiable,” Tessa teased. “But I love insatiable.”

“So when can you come over?” asked Tarryn, wishing they could continue in person at that moment.

“I will call mom at work to let her know, and pack a bag,” replied Tessa. “I can be there around noon. You can make me brunch.”

“Oh, I am so happy, and excited,” she replied.

“Me too,” said Tessa. “See you around noon.”

Tessa sniffed her fingers, enjoying the scent of her orgasm as she headed off to shower and get ready to visit Tarryn.

‘This is going to be amazing,’ she thought.

 

Published 
Written by storymanza
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments