Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Confessional

"Three horny girls hatch a plan for the priest."

32
8 Comments 8
749 Views 749
1.8k words 1.8k words

Three girls and a church dare

The three girls had known each other since they were primary school kids together in a small village outside Dublin. Now in their early 20’s they all worked in the offices of the only real employer in the village. They were constantly messing about and always up for a laugh in the big city on a Saturday night but they always attended the same Catholic church on Sunday morning, often with a hangover.

Siobhan was the blond one with big boobs, Deirdre was the brunette with a fabulous figure and Niamh was the typical Irish redhead. They were all in church on a Sunday morning as usual and looking forward to getting this part of the day over with when in walked the new priest.

The old priest was just that ... old. He had suffered from ill health and was replaced by Father Brian.

Father Brian had the girls drooling from the moment he stepped up to the pulpit in his cassock. Early forties with short, slightly greying hair and the chiselled appearance reminiscent of George Clooney. He had the deep resonant voice that held people’s attention.

The girls watched in moist awe as he carried out the mass and closed with the message that next week would be the sacrament of reconciliation (confession).

Outside the church the girls were very excited by this new turn of events.

“I don’t know about you two but I’m fuckin’ wet from watching him. I’ve been imagining taking his virginity all through mass!” Siobhan said.

“Me too. All I could think of was how big his cock is,” said Deirdre.

“I don’t know about you two but I’m so wet I definitely need to find some relief and soon!” said Niamh.

“OK, let’s meet in the pub tonight,” said Siobhan and they went their separate ways, probably for a much needed wank.

Later that night in the pub, all they could talk about was Father Brian and their fantasies about him.

“I bet he’s got a big cock.”

“A fat one too.”

“Seems such a waste as he can’t get to use it.”

“I wonder if he wanks much.”

“I bet he cums loads.”

“I rubbed myself sore thinking about that today.”

And so the conversation went with much giggling amongst the three girls who were all getting moist talking about it.

Then Siobhan said, “I’ve got an idea. It’s confessional next week, why don’t we …” and the girls got into a giggly huddle.

Sunday came around and the girls turned up as usual in short skirts and low cut tops, hardly suitable for church. They sat together on the front pew.

When Father Brian appeared, the first hymn was sung and they sat down showing more leg that was appropriate and occasionally crossed and uncrossed their legs to reveal a flash of skimpy panties, But Father Brian kept his composure without flinching, though Niamh was sure he got a good eyeful of her see-through gusset.

When the confession section of the mass started, the three girls made sure they were first in line once Father Brian took his place in the confessional box and the soft music played.

First in was Siobhan.

“Forgive me Father for I have sinned,” she whispered into the grill that separated her from Brian.

“What is the nature of your sin?” he replied in his soft Dublin accent.

“I have been having carnal thoughts about some of my work colleagues, a man and a woman.”

“And what form do these thoughts take?”

“Well, I have never experienced the pleasure of the flesh for real and am a virgin (a big lie) but I have dreams at night where I am rubbing the man’s hard penis in my hand whilst inserting my fingers in the woman’s wet vagina till they both achieve climax.” Siobhan said quietly and with as much innocence as she could contrive.

There is a pause from the other side of the mesh and Father Brian eventually says in a slightly quivering voice, “How does this make you feel?”

Clearly the priest was expecting “dirty”, “guilty”, “sinful” etc but ignoring these expected answers, she said, “err ... wet.”

“And I feel wet now talking to you about it. Is this wrong?”

A small cough came from behind the grille. After a short pause the priest told her to say three hail Marys and that he would pray for her.

Next in was Deirdre.

“Forgive me Father for I have sinned.”

“What is the nature of your sin?”

“Well, Father, I went out with my boyfriend recently. He drove me home and we gave each other a chaste kiss goodnight. However, I had been feeling very aroused all evening and laid my hand on his lap. A bulge appeared in his jeans that he said I had to let out. I didn’t want to appear cruel so I unzipped his jeans and to my surprise his member popped out, big and hard. I have never seen one before (another lie) and I really wanted to feel it, so I wrapped my hand around it. It jumped and throbbed in my hand. My boyfriend said “Rub it!” and still not wanting to disappoint him I did. Then he reached over and put his hand up my skirt as he said he wanted to do the same to me. My vagina felt very wet and was making all sorts of sloshy noises when he rubbed my little button."

GarnetSugar
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GarnetSugar

"I rubbed his penis till it started throbbing really angrily and then he issued forth his seed.”

She wanted to say that she rubbed his hard cock until he spunked up his cum all over her hand and leg but that didn’t seem appropriate for church.

“What happened then?” Father Brian asked with a stronger quiver in his voice. Deirdre detected a faint sound of a zip being undone?

“Well,” continued Deirdre, “He kept rubbing my lady-parts while I licked his seed from my hand as I had no towel or wipes to hand. Eventually, my body started shuddering and a warm feeling came over me. Is this normal, Father?”

“Err, yes that is normal when it takes place in a normal loving relationship.” Father Brian was struggling to find words, especially as he now had his hard throbbing penis sticking out of the opening in his black, church-issue trousers. These two girls had made him harder than he had been for years. He tried not to touch his sensitive, throbbing cock as he knew that the slightest touch could send him over the edge. Instead he tried to do what he had been taught in church school: when tempted by the flesh, recite passages from the bible. However, he was finding this difficult as the girls’ stories were so much more powerful and sending signals that bypassed his brain and went straight to his cock.

“I will pray for you,” was all he could utter and hoped for a respite that would allow him to get his hard cock back into his trousers before the time came to leave the cubicle. But …

Next in was Niamh.

“Forgive me Father for I have sinned.”

“What is the nature of your sin?”

“Well, Father, I had carnal knowledge of my boyfriend seven times last week.”

“That in itself is not a sin, my child.”

“But we used ungodly and blasphemous language when we did it.”

“What form did this take?”

“Well, it started when I told him that I was really horny and I needed him to fuck me immediately and that I really needed to feel his big fat hard cock filling up my sopping wet cunt hole. I dragged him to my bed and ripped his trousers and underpants off. His cock was already hard and he told me to go down on him. I said “I love to suck on that big fat cock,” and I tried to swallow it all down whilst tasting his salty precum."

"“Eat my cunt!” I shouted at my boyfriend once he had ripped off my knickers. “Bite my lips! Suck my clit!""

“I’m sorry Father, I couldn’t help the disgusting language coming out of my mouth.”

Father Brian sat in disbelief looking down at his cock that was throbbing angrily so much that his foreskin had pulled itself back revealing his bulbous purple head. He looked down as a small bead of precum sprouted from his pee-hole and dribbled down the shaft into his trousers. He had to undo his belt and top button of his trousers to lower them with his shorts so as not to stain them. The relief of freeing his cock and hairy balls from the confines of his trousers seemed to make them grow and harden further. More precum dribbled out as he felt the pressure in his balls building further.

“Before I knew it, he had me on all fours and was entering me from behind. That stretching feeling made my language even worse: “Stick that fat cock in my tight wet cunt and fuck me hard!” He pounded into me and I eventually reached climax and shouted “I’m cumming!” then felt his cock throbbing deep inside me as he filled me with his seed.”

This was too much for Father Brian. Now breathing heavily, he simply had to touch his cock. The slightest touch and cum, that had been held inside for years, exploded from his cock with strings of cum coating the walls and floor of the confessional box.

Meanwhile, on the other side of the grille, Niamh caught the smell of newly spilled cum drifting through the grille, heard a stifled grunt and heard the patter of that hot cum as it hit the floor. Job done!

Niamh punched the air as she exited the cubicle and re-joined her friends in a silent prayer in the pews. They all looked at each other and giggled when Niamh gave them the thumbs-up.

Meanwhile, Father Brian sat, still breathing heavily with his hard cock still refusing to subside. He heard the door on the other side of the grill open and quickly realised it was an older lady from the parish who wanted forgiveness for missing church last week. Little did she know, Father Brian was on the other side of the screen, masturbating furiously and spraying the booth with more cum in the hope of getting his erection to subside so he could face the parishioners for the end of the mass.

Published 
Written by Di1006
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments