Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Teenage Masturbation...PT 4

"I had played with my first pussy, fingered this girl to orgasm, both first's for me and now she was"

22
8 Comments 8
8.5k Views 8.5k
1.0k words 1.0k words

It had been a couple weeks since my adventures with Barb and Bren. I still went to their pool daily, jerked off at the pond on the way home and thought about how I could score something from Tricia. I didn’t care what, just wanted the trifecta.

Bren called me early on a Saturday and said that they were headed to the movies and wanted to see if I wanted to tag along. I asked what was on the list to watch and she told me, Back to the Future or Goonies. I was in, I hoped to get a little dark theater action but also wanted to see those movies as well.

I met them at the theater, we got tickets to Back to the Future and went in to find seats. Bren was wearing ass hugging tennis shorts, you know the ones with the rolled hem, a polo and Chuck Taylor All Stars. Barb was in jeans that had to be 2 sizes too small, cowboy boots and a button up shirt. Tricia was wearing basketball shorts and a t-shirt with bright white Keds.

We walked in to a dark theater and looked for several seats together. Being that it was a new release, seats were limited.I thought that my chance to miss portions of the movie were shot at that point. However, we did find 2 seats together in the back right, not the best view and 2 way down front, again not the best view of the movie, they were together! Bren grabbed me by the shirt and sprinted to the 2 at the back, leaving Barb and Tricia with the ones down front.

Once we settled into our seats, Bren leaned over and asked if I had thought about “it”. Confused and not sure which “it” she might be talking about, of course I thought about it, every day twice or even three times a day, my dick was sore just thinking about “it”, I just replied, “yes”.

She whispered in my ear that she thought about that day, every night, then she nibbled on my earlobe. I was lost in my thoughts about what just happened and what it meant. She adjusted in her seat again and placed her hand on mine as the movie began.

I was just enjoying the attention and thinking about what she had done to my ear when I felt her grab my hand and pull it to her leg. Not knowing what to do, it took a few minutes until I started tracing small circles on her shorts, moving slowly up to the crease of her hips.

She adjusted rather quickly, like pulling away, I thought I had just lost my chance at anything and wished I was down front with Barb or Tricia. As I looked over, I was startled to see her shorts unbuttoned and pulled down in the front.

Bren pushed my hand towards her cotton panties and scooted down in her seat, allowing me to touch my first pussy. Granted it was covered in white cotton panties but still, it counted!

I got bold and went a little lower and felt her bush and the heat that was radiating from it. As I started my fumbling attempt to play with her pussy, I felt the elastic of the leg opening and gently ran a finger next to this potential access point. Bren began to tremble and her legs started to shake slightly.

SofiMoka
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SofiMoka

I managed to get a finger under the elastic and felt the soft hair of a teenage pussy and began to explore my new found treasure. As I made my way towards what I found to be a very wet pussy, she began thrusting her hips in time with my fumbling finger.

I found the sweet spot and Bren started to whimper and biting her hand to remain quiet. As I rubbed her slick pussy up and down as far as I could reach, I made another amazing discovery. At the top of my finger stroke, Bren would thrust upwards, I later found out that it was her clit that I discovered.

After 2 or 3 of these strokes, she clamped her legs together and tried to roll left and right, then she pushed my hand out of her panties. Her hand landed on my raging hard on and she squeezed as the orgasm rolled through her.

Bren fixed her shorts, leaned over, kissed me on the cheek and said “thanks, it felt so much better than when I do it”. She remembered that her hand had squeezed my cock and asked if she hurt it.

I told her no, but when she squeezed it, I  made a mess in my underwear and needed to go to the bathroom.

When I returned, Bren was curled up in her seat but sat up when I sat down. She smiled at me and put her head on my shoulder. This lasted about 30 minutes. As the movie started to end, she whispered something to me that I didn’t hear. When I turned to ask her what she had said, she kissed me.

It was tentative at first, just soft lips touching mine, then I felt her open her mouth and her tongue probed softly. I was totally mind blown at this moment. I had played with my first pussy, fingered this girl to orgasm, both first's for me and now she was kissing me, another first.

I returned the light tongue exploring with my own, and was rewarded with a full-on attack by Bren. This lasted for all of about a minute but it felt like hours. As we broke the kiss, she smiled at me and the lights came on. Whew, just in time, I am sure if Barb or Tricia had seen us kiss that there would have been a lot of explaining and hell, I didn’t know exactly what had happened. No way I could explain it to them!

As we left the movie, the girls gravitated toward each other, chatting rapidly about the movie's lead actor and how much of a fox he was, I got in the car and went home.

These moments were replayed in my head and hands hundreds of times over the next several weeks!

 

Published 
Written by a612662
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments