Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Teenage Masturbation...PT 3

"I was alone with Barb and her amazing bikini clad ass. I didn’t know what to do, but Barb had ideas."

21
7 Comments 7
10.0k Views 10.0k
1.3k words 1.3k words

Barb was swimming laps when I got to their pool. I looked around and didn’t see Tricia or Bren. That was a relief, I wasn’t sure how to act around Bren after our little adventure yesterday.

When Barb swam up to me, she wanted to know what I had said to Bren because she was back to her old self.

I thought for sure Bren had violated our little secret pact and told Barb about what transpired on my couch. Thankfully, she had not talked about it but I found out later that the girls had talked at length about catching me last week by the pond.

When I asked where Tricia and Bren were, Barb informed me that Tricia was getting braces and Bren was working with their dad.

So, there I was alone with Barb and her amazing bikini-clad ass. I didn’t know what to do, but Barb had ideas.

Barb grabbed me by the ankles and jerked me in the pool, then darted away towards the deep end of the pool.

When I came up for air, she was at the deep end calling me over to her. When I got close, she jerked my trunks down and sped away, laughing.

As I watched my trunks slowly sinking to the bottom, I had an idea for revenge and maybe even get a chance to cop a feel at the same time.

I took a deep breath and stopped treading water and slowly started sinking to the bottom and looked for Barb to come back. As I reached the bottom, Barb was treading water above me, looking down to see what I was doing.

After what seemed like an eternity, Barb dived down to rescue me. As she came down, I pushed off the bottom, on the way up I grabbed her bikini bottoms to took them to the surface with me.

Now, what the fuck was I going to do, I was naked, leaving my trunks at the bottom of the pool and half of hers in my hands. I felt victorious and it showed!!!

When she came up for air, she asked if I was happy now. I told her that it was better, after all, turnabout was fair play.

She demanded her bottoms back, and I did the first thing that came to mind, I tossed them on the deck out of arm's reach. She had two choices, get out to retrieve them and show me her ass or lean on the edge of the pool and stretch out to get them, either way, I was going to get my prize!

Damn was I ever wrong! After tossing them out of the water, Barb realized my plan and formulated a plan of her own.

Instead of getting her bottoms, she just swam to the steps without them. I still got to see her ass, so I win! When she reached the steps, she sat down and asked me a question I wasn’t prepared to answer. “So, when you were at the pond, what made you do that, and why there?”

As I tried to formulate an answer, Barb said that she bet it was her ass that caused it. I was in trouble and had no idea how to get out of it, so I just mumbled, “Yes.” Then she crushed me with her next statement.

“I told Bren and Tricia that you were looking at my ass and I bet that you were going to go beat off.” Barb then convinced the girls to follow me and see. They were not prepared to see me jacking off but enjoyed it and talked about it often.

Barb then told me that Bren told her last night that she thought about the pond incident and admitted that she had played with herself a couple of times after replaying the scene in her mind.

SofiMoka
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SofiMoka

Then Barb dropped the other shoe. She told me that she wanted to see it or she would tell everyone that she caught me playing with myself. I got embarrassed all over again. Here was the girl with the ass of my dreams wanting to see my dick or she would tell everyone about the pond.

So, I did the only thing I could do, I lowered my trunks to just below my ass and placed my dick on display for the world to see. I think that I was as hard if not harder right then than I was with Bren.

The only positive thing going on at that moment was the fact that Barb seemed unaware that she was on display as well. In the water, her pussy was distorted but I could see her bush, and at the time, little did I know but she had started to keep it trimmed.

With my attention on what was under the water, I didn’t realize Barb was reaching out to touch me until she wrapped her hand around it. With my attention back to what was at hand, I gasped and moaned. This was twice in two days that a girl in my lust-filled mind had their hand on my cock.

Barb stroked it a few times, commented on how firm it was and how warm it felt. Then she said something that every boy/teenager wants to hear, “I want it.” Or so I thought. What she actually said was that she wanted to do something and reminded me what the price would be for not playing her game.

Barb told me that after the pond she had rubbed herself to sleep every night and she wanted to feel it instead of her fingers. Barb told me to sit on the bottom step, then she spread my legs and sat down on my lap.

So, there I was, a huge boner, and a teenage girl sitting on my lap with my dick touching her pussy. I thought that I had died and went to heaven. Then she closed her legs, which caused my dick to become lodged between her pussy and legs. Then she reached down, pressed her hand against my cock and started rocking back and forth.

I thought I was going to lose my virginity and take hers at the same time. Instead, my dick became her fingers as she rubbed her pussy up and down my cock. The feeling was intense, my cock sliding between her lips and the head rubbing on her clit with the pressure of her hand pressing back into her.

I didn’t know what to do, so I just did the only thing my mind could come up with, I placed both of my hands on her ass and held on. After about fifteen strokes, Barb let out a low soft moan, her legs started shaking, and a warm sensation surrounded my dick which then released string after string on cum in the pool.

After she recovered, I heard her say “Oh. My. God. That felt amazing." Then she walked across the pool deck to get her bikini bottoms. I watched her ass the whole way and thought that I had just gotten laid.

I swam out and retrieved my trunks from the bottom of the pool. When I came up, Barb met me at the edge of the pool and told me that if I told anyone, she would deny it and tell the story of my jacking off at the pond.

I told her the secret was safe with me, as no one would believe me anyway.

About that time, we heard a car in the driveway and watched a dejected Tricia get out and run into the house shouting that everyone would call her names now!

Published 
Written by a612662
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments