Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Teenage Masturbation - Pt 1

"All I knew was that they just saw me jacking off, cumming and I was horribly embarrassed!"

27
11 Comments 11
12.7k Views 12.7k
1.1k words 1.1k words

Author's Notes

"This is the beginning of my journey through life as a lust-filled teen. This is mostly true-life events as they happened to me, although I have taken a few creative liberties. <p> [ADVERT] </p> I hope you like it!"

I was your typical sixteen-year-old teenager, loved the shape of girls but didn’t know how to get close to them. Luckily there was a group of girls (three of them) around the same age that I hung out with a lot.

Barb was seventeen and taller than me by almost a foot. She was missing a lot in the boob section, but she had a nice ass. The type you want to place both hands on and play with it all day and night.

Bren was my age and about two inches shorter than me. She had a nice ass as well, but she also developed B-cup tits before her sisters did and she loved to show them off; that’s what attracted me to her right away.

Tricia was the youngest twin between her and Bren by about two minutes and about a foot shorter than me. She had not developed as much as her sisters had, but I fondly remember playing with her ass in the pool.

I really wanted to learn about the fairer sex, but the only ones I knew were these three sisters and I knew that I would never get what every boy dreams of from any of these three.

Or so I thought. See, at that time of my life, I didn’t realize that girls had the same desires as every guy our age.

My fantasies revolved around Barb. She had the summer blonde hair that comes from too much time in the pool and a great tan as well. I would sit by the pool with them chatting about stupid shit and find myself lost in a dream of playing with Barb’s perfect ass.

That’s when my trouble would start. Tricia would notice my trunks start to bulge and laugh at me for it.

Bren would make an off-hand comment about “boys” and Barb would laugh at me over it and bounce into the pool…showing off her ass, which is what got me in trouble with them to start with!

Try as I might, I could get nowhere with any of them. They were all in their teenage lives with all the trials that time of our lives brought. Barb thought it was cute that I would get a “boner” when I was around them, Bren would always make fun of me for it, and Tricia laughed.

Every afternoon I would walk home with a “boner”, a snide comment in my head from them, and their laughter following me. I didn’t let this stop me from taking care of business, though. I mean, a teenage boy has to take care of business with the visions of teenage ass and boobs running around in his head.

So, I would take a little dirt road down to a pond I thought no one knew about, drop my trunks, and jack off as I thought about what Barb’s ass would feel like, naked in my hands. I mean, I beat the shit out of the little guy…daily!

One day when I arrived at their house, Bren was missing from the pool. I asked Tricia where she was, and all she would do was point at the house and let out a little laugh.

Barb swam up to Tricia and me, sporting a new suit. It was the first time I ever saw a bikini. It wasn’t revealing at all but it outlined her ass perfectly and was this amazing bright yellow color that contrasted against her mid-summer tan.

PAULYNNATS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PAULYNNATS

I asked Barb about Bren as her missing pool time was something I had never experienced. Barb mumbled something about she had broken up with her “boyfriend” and was heartbroken. Little did I know that this incident would lead to one of the best summers of my young life, but before that, I would have the most embarrassing moment of my life, then and now!

After Barb explained the situation, I slid into the pool and starting splashing Tricia and edging closer to Barb and her bikini-clad ass.

As the pool play ramped up, I took a chance and grabbed Tricia’s ass. Surprisingly she didn’t beat me senseless. Instead, she flashed me a smile and said, “Hey, stop that,” but then pushed back against me and my hand. That moment filled my lust meter and I got the biggest “boner” of my life, which also attracted the attention of Tricia. This time, instead of laughter, she blushed and swam to the other end of the pool.

After a few minutes, to let my dick resume normal operation, I announced that I was heading home and would see them tomorrow.

Taking my normal route home, I approached the dirt road to the pond, and the image of Tricia’s ass in my hands caused the typical reaction.

I needed to relieve the pressure before I came in my trunks. I went to the edge of the pond, next to my normal tree, to do the deed. I was in heaven; the image of Barb’s bikini-clad ass, the feeling of Tricia’s ass in my hands - it was almost too much to handle. I wanted the feeling to last so I slowed downed my stroking, closed my eyes, and enjoyed the moment. That’s when I heard the last thing I ever wanted to hear in my life.

The girls had dragged Bren out of the house and had followed me as I went home, with my normal detour. They had snuck down the dirt road and around the edge of the pond opposite me. As I became lost in my satisfaction, they watched quietly. I would later find out why.

As I got close to cumming, I sped up and moaned my satisfaction from the feeling of the impending release; it was too much for the sisters, and I heard them gasp in unison. At the same time, I let loose one of the biggest orgasms of my life. That’s when the gasp became a solid “Ohhh!” that could have been heard back on the road!

I was busted by the sisters, the objects of my lust-filled mind, beating the hell out of my cock. I pulled up my trunks and took off at a dead run for my house. I didn’t know why they had followed me or how long they had watched.

All I knew was that they just saw me jacking off, cumming, and I was horribly embarrassed!

 

 

Published 
Written by a612662
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments