Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Tease Me

"My first story....tell me what you think."

21
15 Comments 15
13.8k Views 13.8k
773 words 773 words
Hello, My name is Amber Smith. I am 23 years old. I am a blonde haired blue eyed girl. I'm 5'6" give or take a few inches. I have 44D breasts and an ass that could make you weak in the knees. I'm not a plus sized girl but I'm also not really skinny either.

The story that I am about to tell you is so hot that I still get wet just thinking about it.

One day, I was hanging out with a couple of friends at the lake, wearing my two piece bathing suit. Now before I continue I must tell you about my friends. I have known Jason and Julie for a few years now and they both are very important factors in my life.

Jason is in his early forties with salt and pepper hair and sparkling blue eyes. He's about a foot taller then me. He's not really buff, but then again he's not really out of shape either. His ego certainly makes up for anything that he lacks.

Julie is in her mid thirties with maroon red hair and sharp cutting hazel eyes. She's my height, with breasts three times the size of mine and a cute heart shaped ass. She's a little pudgy but she doesn't let that stop her from doing what ever she wants. She could also care less about what you, or any other person for that matter, thinks of her. Jason is also her boyfriend. She's my best friend.

Now that the history is out of the way we can continue with the story.

I had just gotten out of the water. I went and sat next to Jason on the tailgate of his truck. Julie was riding the four wheeler on the not too distant trails.

For a while Jason and I just sat and chatted. Then it all started. Jason "accidentally" placed his hand on my upper thigh and started rubbing his thumb around in little circles. After a few minutes I was starting to get extremely horny so I removed his hand and said, "You need to stop that."

"Why?" He asked with a knowing smile and a wink.

I glared at him and replied, "You know why."

At this point Julie pulls in on the four wheeler. Jason chuckles and jumps off the tailgate and heads over to where she's at.

AndiBlake
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AndiBlake

Julie gets off and Jason climbs on and takes off. Julie is walking over to the truck covered head to toe in mud with a huge smile. She reaches over the side and gets a soda from the cooler.

As she's cracking it open she asks, "What were you and Jason talking about?"

"Nothing really. Just making small talk," I reply.

I then jump off the tailgate and head back out to the water.

A few hours later we go back to their place to get cleaned up as by this point we are all covered in mud and in desperate need of a shower.

After I get my shower I put on a nightgown and a pair of silk panties. I then exit the bathroom and tell Julie that the shower is free because she had called for second shower dibs.

Julie quickly gathers her things and heads to the shower.

Jason is sitting on the love seat so I go and sit next to him.

As soon as we both hear the shower running, Jason places his hand on my thigh again. This time I slide down in my seat and spread my legs slightly.

Jason slowly runs his hand up my leg. When he reaches my panty clad pussy, he pushes them aside and runs his middle finger over my outer lips. I bite my lip to keep from moaning to loud. Suddenly he pushes his finger inside me and starts fucking me.

When I feel him inside me I can't help but to let a little moan slip out.

With his other hand Jason gropes and fondles my left breast. That, along with him fingering me, quickly pushes me to the edge. When I feel my orgasm approaching, I grab his arm and dig my nails in. Then it hits. I moan aloud as wave after wave of pleasure courses through me. At this point I don't care who hears or sees me.

After my orgasm subsides Jason removes his finger and puts in his mouth. After he cleans it off he pulls it out with a wet slurping pop and says, "Mmm tasty."

To this day I am thankful that the shower never stopped running while Jason and I were having our fun.
Published 
Written by SecretOne96
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments