Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sweet Release

"I needed release, relief from a weeks, I need to serve my mistress."

14
8 Comments 8
7.9k Views 7.9k
2.9k words 2.9k words

I arrive home after a long week of incessant, mind-numbing work. The house is empty except for me and the dog. My lover is visiting her brother so the much-needed relief I seek is evasive. The weekend has finally come. The tasks of the day still fresh in my mind as I strive to distract myself with some music. All week I have tended to the whims of others, constantly addressing the issues of superiors and peers and subordinates in the office. Always having to maintain the façade of an alpha, dictating the course of the workday. I kick my shoes towards the door and I silently wish for someone to take me and dominate me. Someone to take me, own me, and give me that sweet release that I crave. I relish the thought of another ravaging my body and controlling my sensual cravings and using my sexual desires for their pleasure. For someone to make me submit to their desires thereby filling mine.

The spray of the hot shower water snaps me out of my dream-like state as I stare at my reflection in the mirror. I peel off my white blouse and my red lace bra. Next, I prepare to unhook my skirt, I pause to look at my reflection. I have always liked to see a woman topless with just her skirt, stockings, and heels on.

I lower the zipper and step out of my black skirt. I love the way my little red lace panties hug my vulva. I appreciate the way my panties cling to my well-toned body. The countless hours at the gym, the relentless miles that my feet have pounded out on many streets and trails have not been in vain. I have a toned and shaped torso and hips. My soft hands caress my sides and graze the front of my thin panties, lingering oh so slightly over my pantie clad pleasure points. Steam begins to cloud the mirror as the shower heats up and I slip off my panties and stockings. My nipples are rock hard and nary a hair can be seen on my clean-shaven mound. I can feel the sweet ache of desire in my twat, the slick moisture on my labia, and the desire building in my pussy as I anticipate the pleasure that is sure to come.

Hot water caresses my face and body, cascading down my breasts and legs. I carefully wash my golden tresses and to soap my body. My slippery hands wander to pert nipples and I slowly knead and twist them both, sending waves of salacious pleasure straight to my pussy. I can feel little spasms between my legs as my caresses become more aggressive, I am pinching my stiff nipples with more force. Pinch, release, twist, release, massage, and knead. Soon, I am leaning against the glass shower wall. I am squeezing my thighs together unconsciously, my pussy yearning for attention. I want to be fucked! The soap has dissipated in the hot water. My nipples can feel the creases of my fingers as they continue their sweet torture. The heat of the water has sensitized my skin, causing my nipples to tingle and my pussy to swell. My swollen clit bullies its way out from its protective hood between my pink lips. My little nub stands proudly between the folds of my tingling, wet cunt. It is at the apex of my pussy. A single finger, the middle finger, slides between my labia which confirms the degree of wetness that marries with the slippery dew of my arousal. I draw my finger over my tongue and savor the little pearl of my essence. I love the taste of my pussy so I indulge in seconds as it has been a while since I have let my mind explore the pleasures of not being in control.

My finger rubs back and forth along my greasy slit slowly, lightly grazing my hungry, aching clit. I am teasing myself the way that I know my body enjoys. Soon, very soon my pleasure will be out of my control. This excites me to no end. I begin to slowly grind my hips and I can feel the familiar heat build, but I will not cum yet. That will be saved for later. Two fingers, fucking my pussy, and in my other hand rests a soapy washcloth. I deprive my pussy of my fingers and I let the hot stream of the showerhead tease my nipples and clit. The drumming of the stream nearly distracts me, but I regain focus. Using the washcloth, I roughly scrub my nipples, the dark areolas, and my pussy, sensitizing those areas for the next step in my quest for stress relief and sexual pleasure. I am so sensitive, as I rinse my delicate body and towel dry. I head to my empty bed with slightly damp hair, taking a final glance at my firm ass in the steamy mirror; I ask myself who would not want to tap my ass. I know that when I reach my bed, I will surrender the reins of control and assume my position as an obedient of a well-behaved slut who dutifully serves her mistress.

I roll onto my back on the crisp sheets of the queen size bed. My mind is free of inhibitions. My psyche is no longer in control and I am released from the constraints of my work, of society, and all the bullshit of the world. My focus is now solely on that of being an obedient slut and earning the orgasms I crave.

I lie on my back, on top of the crisp blue sheet; I am, uncovered, and exposed. My knees up and spread apart, my feet flat to the bed. My sex is open, pointing towards the door. This serves as a stark reminder that I am vulnerable and not in control. Self-discipline is key as this will not be easy without it. I take pride in this ideal. My limits of self-control will surely be tested today.

My knees will always remain apart, and my legs splayed. The apprehension of what is to come causes my juices to seep from my slit and slowly trail down my pussy, over my perineum, finally pooling in my anal ring then into my ass crack. I revel in the tickling sensation of my pussy juice on my ass. I savor it, I own my sexuality. Deflecting my attention to my breasts and nipples. I ease my fingers onto the pliable flesh, I run my fingernails lightly around my caramel-colored areola and rigid nipple of my left breast. I can see my flesh dimple as I carefully tickle the tip of my nipple with my nail. Squeezing my nipple, I give it a twist. Now I grip my right nipple a sharp twist that makes me wince a bit. I pull it from my breast, stretch it a little, and then return it to my boob as I slowly fondle the heated flesh of my tit. I continue this as I close my eyes, and I enjoy the sensations it brings to my pussy. Alternating rough and gentle stimulation keeps my body guessing. After a few minutes, I dip my fuck finger into the folds of my dripping slit. With a generous coat of pussy juice, I paint each erect pink nipple with my nectar. My fingers glide over each stiff nipple as I massage them, and my reward is quite evident. I adore the friction caused by my fingers which makes my nipples ache. Two fingers or was it three are in my slit, I moan as I smear my fingers in my clear excretions and I meticulously remove my fingers from my welcoming wet pussy. I raise my fingers just over my pursed lips and a crystal drop of my nectar tumbles from my finger landing on my lower lip. Now I lick the succulent goodness from my fingers. Drawing my fingers across my lips and tongue.

“Good girl” I moan softly

Two fingers into my mouth and I clean them, swirling my tongue around each one tasting my pussy as I lick them. I adore the feeling of my tongue on my fingers and fantasize of a stiff tongue licking my throbbing clit. I suck my fingers clean like my life depended on it, taking pleasure in tasting the fruits of my wet pussy. My pulse increases as I feel that familiar fire within me. I understand that this loss of control is part of the thrill that frees me of everyday responsibility, judgment, and respect.

My pussy is throbbing, now it is time to give some attention to my hungry slit. Deliberately I slowly trail my fingers along my inner thighs, inching slowly toward my frenzied fuck hole. I tease along each side of my pussy lips, slowly spreading my bouquet of syrup across my vulva. I am making a mess with my nectar. My pussy is just a tool for me to achieve an orgasm or two or more. No penetration, not yet, I have not earned it. I can feel the trail of slippery wetness, the essence that leads over my puckering back door. I follow that trail of exudations from my pussy, down over my greasy perineum, into the crack of my ass, and finally, my finger rests on my asshole. I touch my puckering backdoor ever so lightly, teasing it gently with slight pressure making it open a tad allowing my pussy juice to seep into my ass. The taboo of my finger on my ass makes me shiver and yet I am fervently rimming my hole.

RachelGoldstorm
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RachelGoldstorm

I finally reach my swollen slit where the drippings from my pussy juices have formed a nice dark blue wet spot on my sheet. The coolness serves as a stark reminder of how fucking horny I truly am now. I Imagine a tongue licking my cunt as I bring my fingers forward. Teasingly I spread my lips apart, gently dipping a finger in, testing the tightness of my drooling snatch. I can feel my wetness., I can smell my wet pussy as I finger my vagina. The wetness of my arousal is a turn-on by itself and as I stroke across my twitching aperture, I think about how badly I need to cum.

No longer can I take the insatiable teasing the tugging of my hard nipples combined with the infernal stroking of my swollen labia I ease two fingers deep into my cunt and release a deep moan of pleasure. My fingers smothered in my nectar and poised to rub my engorged clit; I hump my pussy with my fingers, as I imagine a thick, fat cock fucking me. With several slow deliberate thrusts, I am feeling the walls of my pussy stretch to accommodate the breach. My pussy clamps reflexively around my fingers. This is what I have been obediently waiting for. Slowly I rub circles around my clit until I cannot help but moan and writhe. I let my pussy squeeze to show its approval of my fingers fucking me. My skin flushes and warms, my breathing more ragged as I gasp. I can feel the pleasure building, I am alternating rubbing my fingers forward and back over the top of my clit, moving with an increasing pace and pressure as my orgasm grows within me. Each stroke delivers jolts of pleasure to my core. My pussy clenches as my orgasm is ready to explode. I am rolling my hips, gyrating and I lift them from the wet sheet below me. I yearn for that exquisite release, that heavenly rapture that has my cum flowing from my pussy. My breath quickens, and my heart is pounding in my chest. Panting, I squeal as I am on the verge of cumming. I stroke my pussy like a crazy woman, a woman possessed to cumming at all costs. A woman who serves her mistress.

As I near the precipice, I stop all stimulation. I suck in a huge breath of air and hold it. My hands, no longer on my pussy, I fuck the air as I search for that final contact, the one that makes me cum. It is ok to beg, to plead, and ask permission to fucking cum, after all, I am alone. I bask in the sensual pleasure as my body quakes. My body trembles, I am so vulnerable, and I allow my lust to overwhelm me. I enjoy my hot cum on my pussy as I descend. My breathing slows, I did great.

My pussy is now swollen and throbbing. Twitches cause my body and legs to move uncontrollably as I recall the intensity of my orgasm. My sweet juices are now running freely over my ass into the crack of my ass. I have wanted and needed this for a long time, but I know I have more to do before I can cum again. I am willing to do anything it takes to get permission to cum from my inner slut, as I know this is my favorite way to relieve my stress.

With one hand I return to slowly rubbing my pulsating, sensitive clit, back and forth, front to back, gradually increasing pressure over my love button. Little pleasure spikes occur with each pass, drawing my orgasm back to the edge. Now is time to test my self-discipline. I have always been hesitant when it comes to my ass. I am teasing my ass with my other hand, slowly I am rimming my taunt asshole. My finger, occasionally dipping into the opening of my puckering anus. I focus on these sensations. Gradually I apply pressure to both fingers until I get closer to another orgasm yet, I somehow manage to continue to maintain some semblance of control. I will earn this orgasm. I dip the tip of my finger into your ass, I am feeling the stretch of my muscle around my invading finger. Gently I thrust the tip into my ass, fucking my ass slowly. I am feeling my ass clamp down on my finger. With my other hand, my fingers manipulate my aching clit. My anus stretches with each thrust of my finger. I moan and then whine about badly I want to cum. My pussy is fevered, wet, and wanting more finger fucking. I let the room hear my lust and desire and probably the neighbors as well. I am a pathetic mess, one finger in my ass, another in my twitching snatch and I am begging an unknown entity to allow me to cum. This entity holds my orgasm hostage as I buck and writhe on the bed. Now I beg to cum, plead. Let it all out. Tease myself as though someone is holding my orgasm hostage. I slow down fingering my clit, so I do not get too close to cumming. I am teetering on the edge of orgasmic bliss, but I am still violently fingering ass. I am almost there.


I will sing the praises of this unknown deity and give thanks repeatedly as I climax. Feeling the warm gooey nectar spilling from my pink slit as my pussy spasms and my body trembles. I cum until my body is wrung dry for now and I wallow in the decadent pleasure of orgasm.

Now I begin my final task. I keep my knees apart and begin to bring my pussy closer to the edge of another orgasm. My flesh is hot, my heart is pounding. Let the spasms come, I welcome them. I am at that point that I am willing to do anything to cum again. I am pleading again, and I continue to plead as I want the world how badly my cunt needs to cum again.

Counting down from ten with my finger fucking my ass and my other finger in my cunt, I cum. I am begging for this sweet release of euphoric pleasure to ensconce my mind and body. I keep rubbing my clit and my ass. I rip another orgasm from my wet pussy. I arch my back, lifting my ass and I cum again from the core of my being. I have earned the decadent pleasure and I deserve every sweat-soaked second as I am consumed, and yet I keep rubbing until I am mewing for it to end.

My body is reduced to a continuous series of spasms. My pussy and ass clench as I cum. I struggle to keep my legs spread as my orgasms are overwhelming. My nakedness, my position, and my vulnerability are amazing. Never have I enjoyed my ass being teased during play, but then I am an example of obedience and I have been duly rewarded as such. I slowly stroke my clit as my body releases my sexual tension. My orgasm slowly wanes, my breathing goes from panting and gasping to a more regulated rhythm and I regain control of my body.

Once I have basked in the splendor of having cum ooze from my pussy, the sensuous spams of my body writhing on the bed, and having my fill of licking my fingers I will take a hot shower When I am ready, I will return to the bathroom for another hot shower, taking care to appreciate my beauty and independence. Once my body and mind are recharged, I will once again become a woman in control. A woman who is looking forward to the next time she can and will get to surrender her mind and body to the sweet release for my mistress called lust.

Published 
Written by Sexybutt
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments