Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Surprise

"Thank you JWren for taking the time to edit and art work."

23
24 Comments 24
10.8k Views 10.8k
1.1k words 1.1k words
As I prepared to leave work after a particularly hectic day, I concentrated my thoughts on getting home and relaxing in a long, hot bath. 

My DaddyDom, Dave was scheduled to be out of town overnight and that meant I would be alone for the first time since I’d moved in with him two months ago. I love Dave with all my heart and enjoy every minute with him but I was really looking forward to this night. Be honest, a girl needs some intimate time alone now and then, just to be herself!

Anyway, during the short drive home, I decided this would be the perfect opportunity not only to relax in a hot bath with a glass of wine, but to catch up on some sexy stories written by my favorite authors on Lush.

Arriving home, I couldn't wait to get out of my work clothes and begin my self-indugent evening. Shutting the door behind me, I threw my purse on the couch and undressed as I walked towards the bathroom, discarding my clothing as I went. 

I turned on the water to fill my large garden tub, poured in lightly-scented lavender bubble bath, and lit some candles. Now naked, I headed to the kitchen to collect a wine glass, a bottle of Pinot, and my iPad.

Back in the bathroom, I poured half a glass of the rich, red liquid and put it and the iPad on a small table next to the tub. I stepped into the warming water, slid beneath the bubbles, and sighed. How divine! A contented smile formed on my full lips as I rested my head on the bath pillow. 

After a few restful moments, I reached for my glass, took a few sips, and luxuriated in the gentle lapping of the water caressing my body. With my iPad in one hand, I lay back on the pillow again and thought, 'What could be better than this?'

Having signed into Lush, I selected a story from my reading queue. Sipping wine and reading a sexy tale, it soon had an affect on me. The erotic prose stimulated my mind and, of course, my body reacted. My nipples hardened and there was a definite warmth of arousal in my pussy. It wasn’t what I’d planned but, then again, what did I think would happen? 

Continuing to read, I tried to ignore my arousal, but the tingling in my pussy was relentless and I began massaging my breasts with my free hand. It wasn’t long before I’d slipped that hand between my open thighs. Oh my gosh, my pussy was already soaked, and just not from the bath water! 

I slowly rubbed my outer lips, spread them open, and touched my very sensitive clit. Next, I draped a leg over the edge of the tub, opening up my pussy even more so that my fingers could easily slide along the gaping slit. Pushing my fingers inside, I began a slow finger-fuck in response to the erotic story.

As I read, my imagination took off and I became consumed in my own lurid fantasies. My body was afire and I put down the iPad. The story could wait, I needed both hands now. I took turns playing with my nipples, rolling them between my index finger and thumb, pulling and pinching them until they ached with pleasure.

At the same time, I raised my hips, pushing against my fingers, wanting them deeper inside my wet, tingling pussy.

CrystalFlirt
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CrystalFlirt

Ahh, that’s it! My fingers filled my hole, stretching me and giving me that incredible sensation of fullness. It was a sensation I craved; my low moans became loud groans, and I was so very close to coming. 

Reaching over, I grabbed my bath toy and pushed it deep inside. The sudden penetration pushed me over the edge and, as I toyed myself hard and fast, my orgasm began to roll like thunder. Oh my God! A screaming moan escaped my lips, my body tensed and then I was splashing about as the orgasm rippled through my body. 

Panting and trembling, eyes closed as I relished the fire within, I waited for my body to recover.

Gradually, I calmed enough to wash the toy and replace it on the side of the tub. I pulled the plug and tried to stand to get out of the tub. My legs felt very weak but I smiled contentedly as I dried and went to the bedroom.

Laying across my bed, I decided to finish reading the story. Picking up from where I had left off, I quickly felt myself becoming aroused again and soon discovered that my nipples were still tender and ultra-sensitive. I swear to you, at times I feel like I could come just by playing with my breasts and nipples.

I squeezed one breast, then the other, before moving to my nipples, pinching and pulling those extremely sensitive buds. I was so turned on I had to put my iPad down. Again! Would I ever finish the story?

I was in heat by then and I slid a hand between my thighs. Eyes closed, I became lost in the joy of running fingers along my slippery slit. Teasing, I wanted to prolong and edge myself for as long as I could hold out. I lightly rubbed my puffy lips, stroking down each side and squeezing them between my fingers. 

All the while, I was tugging on my nipples, pinching and pulling so hard they ached. My moaning got louder and again I needed my fingers inside me. But I didn't want to come yet. I wanted to edge a bit longer. I wanted that ultimate orgasm. 

Sliding my fingers along my sopping wet pussy, I couldn't wait another minute, I needed my fingers inside of me. I pushed in two fingers and spread them to open up my pussy. Being stretched this way made my blood rush hot and I gasped when I forced yet another finger into my hole. I needed it desperately; I needed to feel full. 

Spreading my legs wide, I pushed deeper, fucking myself furiously until my body became taut and my head fell back into the pillow, The ultimate orgasm was building, approaching like an express train, and I tensed, awaiting its arrival.

When it came, I screamed, and my body flooded with one of the best orgasms I've had. Fingers still buried deep in my pussy, I lay recovering for several minutes, breathing heavily.

Eventually, I opened my eyes and I was shocked to see Daddy in the doorway, smiling at me. I gasped, blinked, and smiled back as I offered him my soaking wet fingers. 

"Hi Daddy, do you want a taste?"

Published 
Written by Simplicity
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments