Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sultry Desire

"How an erotic story writer gets his inspiration."

10
2 Comments 2
388 Views 388
1.2k words 1.2k words

Jay, a forty-year-old construction manager with a passion for erotic storytelling, sat at his desk, fingers hovering over the keyboard, ready to weave another tantalizing tale. His sandy blonde hair fell over his forehead as he focused intently on the screen, his muscular frame relaxed in the chair. He had become quite the sensation online, captivating readers with his steamy adventures. Among his dedicated followers was a mysterious woman, known only by her username, 'SexySarah.' Her comments always stood out, filled with appreciation and a hint of personal experience.

As Jay crafted a new story, his words flowed effortlessly, painting a vivid picture of a sultry encounter between two strangers on a moonlit beach. He described the soft sand caressing their bare feet, the gentle crashing of the waves, and the intense desire that ignited between them. With each sentence, he imagined SexySarah, somewhere out there, reading his words and letting them take her to a place of pure pleasure.

Meanwhile, in a secluded backyard, SexySarah, a stunning woman with dark hair and deep, alluring eyes, sat on her deck, her phone in hand. She had just finished reading Jay's latest creation, her breath quickening with every paragraph. The story's sensual imagery had ignited a fire deep within her, and she couldn't resist the urge to touch herself.

She wore a shirt only, which she now took off, revealing her luscious C cup breasts. Her fingers traced her body, slowly inching it up her thighs, teasing herself as she imagined the characters in Jay's story.  Her fingers finding her swollen clit, already throbbing with anticipation.

SexySarah began to rub herself, her touch gentle yet firm, circling her clit as she imagined the characters' hands exploring each other's bodies. Her other hand reached for her breast, squeezing and pinching her nipple, letting out a soft moan. The combination of Jay's words and her own touch was driving her wild.

As she read the part where the fictional couple's passion reached its peak, SexySarah’s fingers worked feverishly. She imagined the man's hard cock thrusting into the woman, their bodies glistening with sweat, and their moans filling the night air. Her own body mirrored the story's intensity, her hips thrusting against her hand, her fingers working in rhythm with the imagined fucking.

"Oh, Jay," she whispered, her needy voice with desire. "Your words make me so wet."

Her thumb pressed harder against her clit, and she could feel her orgasm building, a pressure deep within her core. Her fingers quickened their pace, and she visualized the story's climax, the woman screaming in pleasure as the man's cock unleashed a torrent of hot cum deep inside her.

"Fuck, yes!" SexySarah cried out, her body convulsing as her orgasm hit. Her pussy contracted around her fingers, and she came violently, her juices gushing out, soaking her hand and the cushion of the chair. She rode the waves of pleasure, her body trembling, as the sensations coursed through her.

Taking a moment to catch her breath, SexySarah leaned back in her chair, panting. She felt a sense of satisfaction and connection to Jay, as if he had been there, witnessing her release. With a mischievous smile, she opened the messaging app on her laptop.

"Jay," she typed, her fingers still trembling slightly. "Your story was incredible. I had to touch myself, and I came so hard I squirted all over. I can't wait to read more of your work. You have a gift for making women feel so damn good."

She hit send, feeling a rush of excitement and vulnerability at sharing such intimate details. SexySarah knew her words would fuel Jay's creativity, and she couldn't wait to see what he would write next.

DerlyCuervo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DerlyCuervo

As Jay received the message, a wicked grin spread across his face. He had a profound impact on this sexy woman, and her words were like fuel to his fire. He quickly replied, "SexySarah, you are a true inspiration. Knowing that my stories bring you pleasure drives me to create even more. I can't wait to explore the depths of your desires and make your fantasies come alive."

Their online connection intensified, and with each story Jay posted, SexySarah’s responses became more explicit, detailing her solo sessions and the wild fantasies she had about him. Jay, in turn, tailored his narratives to tease and please her, creating a unique, erotic dance between them, where words and desires intertwined.

Each time they connected, their fantasies grew bolder. SexySarah confessed her desire to have Jay watch her touch herself, to see the impact his words had on her body. Jay, ever the adventurous writer, proposed a daring idea—a live reading of his next story, with a twist.

As the day of the live reading approached, both Jay and SexySarah felt a mixture of excitement and nervous anticipation. Jay prepared a new story, this time involving a dominant man and a submissive woman, a game of power and pleasure. SexySarah set up her laptop on her deck, ensuring the camera captured her figure in the soft evening light.

"Are you ready, SexySarah?" Jay's voice, deep and smooth, echoed through her speakers.

"I am, Jay," she replied, her voice laced with desire. "Read to me."

Jay began, his words painting a scene of a dark bedroom, where a man stood tall, his eyes fixated on a woman kneeling before him. "He commands her to undress, his voice low and commanding. She obeys, revealing her naked body, her breasts heaving with anticipation."

SexySarah’s fingers found their way under her robe, slowly caressing her skin as she listened.

"The man takes hold of her wrists, guiding her to the bed. He pushes her down, exposing her pussy, glistening with need," Jay continued.

SexySarah’s breath quickened, her fingers now stroking her clit, imagining Jay's commanding presence in the room with her.

"He teases her, his fingers dancing around her wetness, making her beg for his touch," Jay's voice grew more intense.

"Oh, Jay," SexySarah whispered, her body arching as her fingers circled her clit.

"Now, he gives her what she craves. His fingers plunge into her hot, tight pussy, fucking her with slow, deliberate strokes," Jay's words were like a command, pushing her closer to the edge.

SexySarah’s hips bucked against her hand, her body moving in sync with the story's rhythm. Her pussy was soaked, her juices flowing freely as she imagined being under Jay's control.

"He leans down, his breath hot on her skin, and whispers for her to come," Jay's voice was like a caress, sending shivers down her spine.

"Oh, fuck!" SexySarah cried out, her body trembling as her orgasm engulfed her. Her pussy pulsating around her fingers, and she came hard, her juices flowing, marking her release.

As she lay there, spent and satisfied, Jay's voice came through the speakers again, “Sarah, that was so sexy. Watching you succumb to pleasure has given me the inspiration for a hundred more stories."

A satisfied smile spread across her face, knowing their connection had just reached a whole new level, and she couldn’t help but think of a meet up with this man.

Published 
Written by Jayelee
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments