Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Strictly Platonic?

"Two friends sharing an apartment find they like to watch"

38
20 Comments 20
7.1k Views 7.1k
2.4k words 2.4k words

Tonia was masturbating when I came into our apartment. My roommate was sprawled on the couch with her pants down to her knees and her blouse partly undone. She had one hand in her panties playing with her pussy. The other was inside her blouse massaging one of her tits. The look on Tonia’s face, eyes closed and mouth slightly open, was one of near ecstasy.

I felt my cheeks warm as I watched. Quickly and quietly, I went to my bedroom and eased the door shut. Only then did I realize I was getting an erection. I gave my cock a tentative rub through my pants, but it felt wrong to get off on what I had inadvertently witnessed. Instead, I settled at my desk and tried to start on some homework. It was not easy with thoughts of the scene in the living room dancing in my head.

A soft knock on my door startled me after several minutes.

“Come in,” I called.

Tonia entered, her clothing back in place. There was a slight flush to her face, perhaps post-orgasmic or perhaps just embarrassment.

“I’m sorry you saw that, Neil,” my roommate said, sitting on the edge of my bed, “I thought I had more time before you got home.”

“It’s okay. You’ve actually come close to catching me a couple times, too,” I confessed.

My roommate giggled, and remarked, “So, I’m not the only one in need of relief?”

“No, you’re not.”

“I’ll try to be more careful about getting that relief, I guess.”

“No worries,” I said, “I’ll try not to gawk. Much.”

“Did you?” Tonia asked.

“Did I gawk at you?”

She nodded.

“Not really,” I answered, “I looked away pretty quickly. I was kind of embarrassed to see you like that.”

We fell into an awkward silence. Then my stomach grumbled.

“We should get some dinner going,” I said, changing the subject.

Tonia glanced at her watch.

“Yeah, I’m getting hungry, too,” she agreed.

Tonia Fraser and I had been friends since childhood. Strangely, though, that friendship had never turned romantic or sexual. As we went through our turbulent high school and early college years, Tonia and I had supported each other through various relationships and breakups. However, we had never really been an item ourselves. Sure, we had gone on the odd night out that could have been considered a date, but for us those were just fun times with a good friend.

Sharing an apartment for our third year in university had been Tonia’s idea. Both of us had bad experiences with roommates earlier in university. Tonia figured rooming with an old friend might go better. A few people cracked wise about us “shacking up” but we always responded with, “It’s strictly platonic.”

Over time, though, our close friendship had led to us living more like a couple than just roommates. We shared meals, watched TV together, and generally hung out together a lot. Platonic or not, I was really enjoying sharing a place with Tonia.

Dinner that evening was a pasta dish we frequently made. Tonia had found the recipe on the Internet and we both liked it. As she prepared the pasta, I whipped up a salad and broke out a bottle of white wine someone had given us. We had to drink it from juice glasses since neither of us had proper wine glasses. Such was student life.

After dinner, we settled on the futon with refilled glasses of wine.

“So … did you get turned on by seeing me … doing that?” Tonia asked, her voice a bit tense.

I stared at her for a moment, then went with the honest answer.

“A little bit, yeah,” I told her after some hesitation, “I’ve never seen a woman masturbate before. Is that how you usually do it?”

“Not really,” my friend replied. “Normally I’m naked and either in bed or the shower. Dildo optional.”

“You have a dildo?” I asked, cocking an eyebrow.

“I do,” Tonia answered. “Not a perfect substitute for a guy, but it helps me get off all the same.”

I felt my cheeks redden as I confessed, “I just got a Fleshlight.”

Tonia giggled.

“That mysterious package that you were so protective of a few weeks ago?” she suggested.

“That one, yeah.”

“How is it? Inquiring minds want to know.”

“It does the job. I wouldn’t say it feels exactly like a pussy, but I prefer it to just lubing my hand.”

“Maybe my dildo and your Fleshlight should hook up sometime,” Tonia suggested, looking like she was on the brink of a laughing fit.

“We could arrange an introduction and see what happens,” I agreed.

We both collapsed into fits of giggles at that point.

“Would you let me watch?” Tonia asked when we recovered our composure.

“Watch our toys get it on? Or watch me get off?”

“You get off. With the Fleshlight.”

“As long as I get to watch you get off with the dildo,” I responded after a moment’s thought.

“We could do it at the same time. Watching each other might help us get aroused,” my friend suggested.

“Like live-action porn, eh. This may be the wine talking, but I could get into this idea,” I responded.

Tonia got up and looked around.

“I’ll get that big picnic blanket and spread it out on the floor here,” she said. “We can sit or lay on that. Might protect the carpet if things get messy.”

“What do you mean by ‘if’? If it doesn’t get messy, we’re doing it wrong,” I replied.

That triggered more laughter, then Tonia said, “Get your toy and I’ll get mine.”

“Back in five.”

As I got my sleeve and lube out, my body was already becoming aroused. I had never considered that something like this could happen. Could it lead to more?

When I returned to the living room, Tonia was spreading out the blanket. A large purple dildo sat on the coffee table, which she had pushed back against the futon to free up space. I put down my Fleshlight and picked up the fake cock. It was a good eight or so inches long and quite thick compared to my cock.

“That’s … big,” I said.

“We can compare it to yours. I’ll bet it’s not as big as you think,” my friend said, starting to unbutton her blouse.

I put the dildo down shaking my head.

“Yeah, right. I think I know who wins this dick measuring contest,” I said as I stripped off my t-shirt.

Tonia laughed and shook her head. She slipped off the blouse, then began undoing her pants. A lacy white bra held, barely, her ample assets. I realized that I was quite eager to see that undergarment come off. My friend’s tits were among her best features.

LickableHotClit
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LickableHotClit

I took my jeans off almost simultaneously with Tonia. That left me in Y-front briefs and her in white cotton bikini panties and the aforementioned bra.

My friend reached behind her and the bra went limp. Slowly, Tonia slid it down her arms until it dropped to the floor. I caught myself practically drooling at my first sight of her naked tits.

“One more thing to go,” she said.

“Let’s finish it together. On a count of three,” I suggested, my gaze still captivated by Tonia’s naked breasts.

We counted together, then slipped off our underpants at the same time. Tonia straightened up and I drank in my first sight of my friend in the nude. Of course, she had never seen me naked before either. While we had gone swimming together many times, swimsuits had always been worn.

For a moment, I just took in the sight. My friend was average height with voluptuous curves, especially on top. Her big boobs fascinated me. They sagged, as one might expect with tits that size, but not as much as I thought they would. Tonia’s dark pink aureoles were large, covering the entire front of the big, fleshy hills on her chest. In the center of each was a large nipple.

Tonia, perhaps realizing that I was obsessing over her boobs, took her tits in her hands to lift them up.

“Like?”

“Beautiful. Even better than I expected,” I said, a bit breathless.

Her eyes gazed down and I followed them, already knowing what my friend was looking at.

“It gets bigger,” I promised, holding my limp cock in my fingers.

“I’ll bet. Looking forward to seeing it in all its glory.”

We sat down on the blanket facing each other. I began gently fondling my cock as I enjoyed the sight of Tonia’s naked body. The desire to touch her rose in me but I fought it down. I was not sure if we were ready for that, yet.

Tonia was playing with her tits. She kneaded them with her fingers, then began massaging her nipples with her thumbs. They stiffened at the touch and my friend pinched them and rolled them between thumbs and forefingers.

I began playing with my own nipples, rubbing the little seeds with my fingers.

“How does that feel for you?” Tonia asked, “I’ve never seen a guy play with his nips before.”

“Nice. Makes little tingles in my naughty bits, especially when I’m aroused,” I answered.

My cock was starting to get hard, so I put a bit of lube on it and began massaging it with my fingers. Tonia watched, starting to play with her pussy as she did so.

As I slid my fingers back and forth along my shaft, my friend was stroking her vulva with the middle finger of her left hand. Her right hand continued to play with a boob, alternately stroking and squeezing the nipple.

“Getting turned on?” she asked, sounding a bit breathless.

“Yeah. Having live visuals helps,” I replied.

She giggled.

“Glad to be of assistance. Can you pass the dildo?”

I grabbed the big purple cock off the table. Since my cock was close to fully erect, I grinned at Tonia and held them side-by-side. As I had predicted, the dildo was bigger but less so than I had thought.

“See, you’re not so bad,” my friend said. “Now pass it over.”

I tossed her the dildo, then grabbed my sleeve. As I lubed it, Tonia was licking and sucking her dildo. My arousal kicked up a notch as I imagined her doing that to my cock.

When the dildo was wet with saliva, Tonia pressed it against her lower lips. At first, she just ran the tip back and forth along her slit. Then, slowly, my friend inserted the big rubber dick into her pussy. Tonia’s eyes closed. She sighed a contented sigh as it disappeared inside her.

As my friend began to fuck herself with her toy, I got up on my knees and slid my Fleshlight on to my aroused cock. The sleeve was a snug fit on my cock, which was fine. I like a tight pussy.

I began to move my hips, holding the sleeve steady as I drove my cock into its soft interior. This was the closest I could come to fucking without it being an actual pussy.

I looked back at Tonia. She was smiling at me as she moved her dildo back and forth. It was glistening with moisture and I could see a stain forming on the blanket underneath.

“Damn, you really get wet,” I said.

“Indeed. How’s that feeling?”

“Terrific.”

Tonia began fucking herself harder, her gaze locked on me. With the middle finger of her free hand, my friend was massaging her clitoris rather roughly.

My orgasm began to rise so I slowed down, trying to drag it out. Tonia must have realized what was happening and did the same. Our paces almost matched. It was like we were fucking each other from a distance.

Finally, I let go. My eyes snapped shut and my body jerked as I shot a load into the sleeve. It was very intense. Eventually, my cock’s head became hypersensitive, forcing me to pull the sleeve off. Some cum spurted out on to the blanket.

Tonia’s eyes were closed, and my friend was working her pussy almost frantically now. Her body began to quiver. She let out a soft cry, then a rather loud one. It went on a long time, seemingly longer than mine, but Tonia finally stopped and pulled the dildo out.

“Shit that was intense,” my friend said, smiling over at me.

“Indeed. Best jerk I’ve ever had.”

We both lay down on the blanket for a while to recover. Eventually, Tonia sat up.

“So, are we still strictly platonic?” she asked.

I laughed.

“Well, we didn’t actually have sex.”

“It kind of felt like it, though. Watching you cum was quite intense. And intimate, too.”

I thought for a moment.

“Yeah, it did feel very intimate,” I said quietly.

“I need a shower,” Tonia said, getting up.

“Me, too, but you can go first. I’ll clean up here.”

My friend paused for a moment as if about to say more. Then Tonia collected her clothing and dildo and left. I heard the shower start and picked myself up off the floor.

After my own shower, I found Tonia standing on the balcony in her pyjamas. My friend was staring out into the night. I stepped out and joined her.

“How are you feeling?” I asked.

“Weird and wonderful,” she said, “I never thought I could do that in front of someone else, even my boyfriends. It’s different from sex but still incredibly intimate.”

“Same,” I agreed, “But I guess if I was going to be comfortable doing it in front of someone, it would be you.”

Tonia smiled and slid an arm around me, leaning against me. And there, on the dark balcony, she kissed me. On the cheek, of course. We were, after all, still platonic. Sort of.

 

 

Published 
Written by Anonymous
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments