Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Stranger On A Bench #3

"Chap watches girlfriend masturbate on phone"

1
0 Comments 0
2.3k Views 2.3k
1.2k words 1.2k words

The golden sun lights up the sky. A new day is raising its head to view the fleeting moments of its existence.

On a bench, in a park, a young man sits engrossed in the object held in his hands. With his shoulders hunched, his lower legs are drawn back hard against the seat. On any other day, he would be in bed wrapped up with his partner. Her slender body usually pressed against him, rousing him slowly to a sensuous awareness. When she was horny, he would feel her hands upon his body. She gently stroked his back and thighs. In response, he would stretch and roll closer to her, savoring the scent of her warm skin. The following pressing together would increase in strength as it went on. With time, more movements become part of this interplay. Her breasts, small and swollen, touch his body. She rolls onto her back, allowing him to take them in his hands. She wants him to squeeze and rub her B-cup breasts. Pushing her chest upwards, she intensifies the pressure he is applying to her tits. He stimulates them using circular motions of his hands.

The woman beneath him rubs her groin on his leg, pressing her stiff clitoris against the hardness of his thigh. He can feel the warmth and wetness of her labia against his skin. His lower limb is held fast between her legs.

The female hands reach around and stroke the balls of her lover. She massages the space beneath them, making his buttocks spasm with delight.

He lays next to her massaging her hip. The intensity of this touch makes her squirm and tighten her groin. She reaches out and pulls his face closer to hers. He can see that her eyes have dilated. The moistness there adds a sparkle to them. Smiling, she brushes her lips with his lips. Stopping, she rubs hers against his. With mouths pressed together, they rub lips in hard, circular movements. In tandem, the two mouths open. They seem hell-bent on absorbing each other in a hot deep breathy kiss. Tongue entwines tongue. The lovers put their beings into a long passionate kiss.

Each seeks to tell the other the depth of their lust.

They part breathless and let their bodies speak.

He runs his hands all over her body, subtly avoiding direct contact with her pussy. Her ass lifts off the bed as she tries to get the attention of his hands. He strokes the outside of her labia, holding two fingers in a V.

His fingers explore her crack and press her clitoris. He feels the wetness her vagina and sees her legs parting to allow him in. He slides a finger in her. She pushes herself down on it until the second knuckle is inside her. He slides his finger slowly in and out, lingering at the end of each stroke. Pushing the digit in as far as is possible, he lets her squeeze and play using her vaginal wall.

Two fingers open her cunt up so he can finger fuck her. His partner rubs her breasts. Thinking of what is to come, her expectation rises.

Today is not a typical day. They do not lie in bed together, and hundreds of miles separate their beings.

He sits alone on a bench in a public space.

She stands in a shower, in a hotel room.

He listens to the sound of water splashing and soapy suds squeezed beneath her hands.

IvoriHz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IvoriHz

She has left her phone on, and it sits outside the shower sending her message to him.

He hears her muffled voice telling him she can feel his hands sliding across her skin.

She tells him the hot water is making her feel very horny.

Laughing, she wonders aloud how she will be able to keep her hands off the waiter when she goes down to breakfast.

The noise from the shower stops.

When she speaks again, her voice sounds clearer. She reports that she is now about to dry herself.

Sound and vision, the young man thinks to himself.

The screen on his phone flickers to life, and he sees a picture of her standing before him toweling her hair. She is bent forward, drying the hair hanging down from her head. He can tell she is naked.

The screen picture changes; he can now see that she is using a laptop computer. The image he sees shows her wrapped in a bathrobe.

A voice comes from his phone, his girlfriend saying how much she misses him.

“How is the holiday with your parents?” the man on the bench asks in reply.

“It’s good, but I miss you so,” his girlfriend says to him.

“I miss you too,” he responds.

“Filming starts in two days, for three weeks of location shooting,” he tells her.

He watches intently as her hand reaches inside the white gown. He can tell from the movements that she is playing with her tits. A pleasing look is on her face. She is concentrating on a small area of her chest. He imagines her dark nipple swelling and stiffening as her finger massages and teases. He licks his lips wishing her breast was beneath them.

“I need to lay down,” she says.

He can see her lying on the bed. Her hands are massaging her tits. She pushes and presses firmly, not seeming to realize that this exposes her tits to his gaze. She has her eyes closed as she enjoys her pleasure. He can see the dark hard nipples rising above the pale mounds she is rubbing.

She is catching her breath and making small movements with her body. The woman on the bed tweaks the nipples between thumb and forefinger lingering over each one in turn.

Her hands explore her nude torso, brushing aside the loose gown. Her fingers are soon teasing her wet cunt. She presses her hand against the crack liking the pressure on her denuded flesh. Imagining her hand to be a thick cock, she moves it back and forth between her legs.

Her watching boyfriend sees her body tense and hears her panting. She orgasms quickly. Her legs relax, and she presses a finger into her hole. She holds it inside her vagina. The girlfriend moves her hips slowly as the finger inside her fans the embers of her orgasm.

The young lady sits up and looks into the camera. She asks the man if he liked what he had seen.

He replies yes and tells her his cock is stiff.

She tells him to keep it like that until she is back at home.

They say their goodbyes, leaving the young man alone on a bench in a park.

He notices a shadow and looks up to see a slightly disheveled figure scurrying past. It is a young woman who looks at him and scowls.

 

Published 
Written by DB5
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors