Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Storming passion

"After years and years of reading stories I finally put the work required into writing my own. Enjoy."

4
1 Comment 1
8.3k Views 8.3k
1.5k words 1.5k words
Under the cover of the deep night, thick, heavy raindrops keep smashing against the window. Silent, sleepily groans join the rhythmical splats of the raindrops against the glass surface while the bed sheets fold and unfold over your body. An overwhelming flash of lightning fills the bedroom with pure light, washing over your sleeping figure, casting shadows on the wall.

Your eyes open slightly, softly, slowly; as the room fills once more with pure, heavenly light, accompanied by the far, far away roar of the raging storm. You arch your back, lifting high upon the mattress, starting a squirming yawn, which ends as a soft, long, drowsy moan. Your hands move up your shapely waist. Your thighs, pressed together, grind against each other as they slowly move on different directions.

Your red, moist lips open in a big o, letting out a small, sensual moan. It feels like the high point of summer, or at least it seems like that, as your warmth rises from bellow, ready to swallow you whole. It is hell incarnate inside your short, purple shorts, as the soft cotton seems to have changed into a torture device, making the friction between your thighs absolutely unbearable.

And you can't stop, you don't want to. The feeling is so bothersome but on the same time, so pleasurable, so needed. The velvet darkness licks your bare skin and you keep tagging your tank top higher and higher, feeling your sensitive, full bloom breasts rubbing against the fabric, adding fuel to your fire. You take your shirt off, slowly pulling it over your messy, long, dark brown hair. A chilling sensation hits right on target, making your hard, enlarged nipples shiver underneath your open wide jaw. Your hands once again touch down on your soft, warm flesh, lightly but swiftly moving down, along your curves. The fingers of your right hand move over your perky tits, reach your right nipple and push it down harshly, sending jolts of electricity all over your body, from your cloudy brain to you swollen labia.

You are already so far gone, lost into need and instinct, finally realizing there can only be one end to this. Fully awake now, you ever so slightly smirk to yourself, feeling your naughtiness building up while you pinch your nipple joyfully. The pain is so tantalizing good, but you can't wait to make it even better, to move to the next level. Your left hand touches your thigh and you drive it down, over your soft, slight curves as you raise your leg.

It's weird, you don't usually use to be so sensual, but tonight it feels right to go along the whole ritual. Your flesh is so warm, so smooth under your fingers, as you move them swiftly to your inner thighs and trace your way back up your tensing muscles; meanwhile your leg moves back down. As they go along, your fingers start rising, more and more, until it's just your fingertips making contact with your skin. You slowly spread your legs ever so slightly and your fingers come up, brushing softly against your tight shorts. Another jolt of pleasure runs up your spine as your soft, feminine core burns beneath your touch. Your nipple is pulsating between your pinching fingers and you pull her softly upwards while biting your bottom lip passionately.

Lost in your own little world you lose control of your left hand, which, like if it has a mind of its own, now has begun rubbing with a decent pace your curvy mound. There's is already a wet patch there, fully formed and growing, as you firmly hug your flesh with your palm and give it a light squeeze. Oh, it's so wonderful, how your lips squirm and tremble down there, releasing a generous amount of fresh, sweet, sweet juices deep between your folds. You let go and you start pushing your shorts down with urgency. Your black, plain panties underneath are soaked as you pull them between your legs until you are completely naked. An intense chill runs through your bare, naked body, and it has nothing to do with the temperature. You are so bold tonight, so passionate, so turned on by yourself, for yourself, as your long, delicate fingers trace upwards slowly your bold slit.

Your right hand moves from your breast to your nightstand next to you, as you already dip your fingertips between your tight, engorged lips. Silently and with shaking hand, you open the drawer and pull out a big, purple rod.

Eymy_Cutte1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Eymy_Cutte1

The cool plastic warms up in your touch right away. The fingers of your left hand are already moving up and down, rubbing faster and faster, making everything messier by the second. Your breath is now racing, as with one hand you eagerly bring the rubber dildo from your night stand while keeping as silent as womanly possible under the circumstances.

It's so hard to keep all this in, so unfair, but you have to muffle your moans, knowing how wild and loud they would be by this point. Your bare buttocks are wet, slippery against the drenched sheets beneath you.

You clench your toy in your hand with purpose and you lead it down, lower and lower. Now it starts falling. Slowly and precise, after some brief seconds, it makes contact with your hardened, swollen clitoris and you hold your breath in excitement. You trace your left fingers up from between your unfold lips, slowly, creating a nice trail of moisture up from your body to your extended clit, and from there to your hard, thick, long dildo. Then you push, you push the realistically shaped head of your instrument against your own little love button.

You groan in amazement and you slip into sock, feeling your womanhood starting shivering and squirming as you finally bring yourself to orgasm. You bite on your tongue while your grip on your toy becomes approximately ten times harder, and you press the button on the back of the false phallus with your thumb.

It starts vibrating, hard and fast, while you press it with lust against your pussy. You squirm, still feeling the aftermath of your own high. Your hands feel soft, your legs are made of jelly, but you don't give in! You are driven, you are looking for a greater pay out, and you drive the hard handheld cock deep inside your tight lips. Labia stretch, vagina walls tremble, clit bursts in fire and you can't but grab and clench on your bed sheets as your whole body shivers.

You drive the thick dildo further inside your pussy and you feel so much happiness while filling up yourself to capacity. Your welcoming, pinkish lips are hugging lovingly your plastic lover as you pull him out and push him inside again eagerly. You feel like you are running a sixty miles per hour, breathing frantically, your whole naked body moistening fast with the outcome of your extensive exercise.

The long toy is messing you up, it's driving you crazy, making you almost forget it's your own hand controlling it. You thrust that purple cock inside your vagina, further each time it comes crushing in, smashing against your trembling flesh. Your inner walls clam hard around the plastic like a vice, but you won't have any of that that. You pull out and you strike right back, thrusting into your burning, reddish, swollen labia like if your toy was a piston of a locomotive. You close your eyes, your lips pressed together hard, your mind getting dizzier and number as your pleasure builds on. Your fingers are so soaked on the outcome of your joy. Your free hand reaches down until it touches your hard like a diamond clit and you start rubbing it hard.

You can feel it, a wave is building deep inside you. In an amount of milliseconds you turn over, lifting your ass a good few cm from the bed and you push your mouth deep inside your pillow. You pinch your clitoris; you thrust as hard as you can the thick, rubber dildo inside, reaching your womb, as a tsunami of pleasure hits you. You start screaming in your pillowy cell while your cunt explodes all around and over your fingers and dildo. Cumming hard, extraordinary strong, your nectar overflowing your folds and lips and dripping in great portions from your shivering lips. Your whole body shivers while your orgasm hits you with wave after wave of explosive finality. You pinch hard and twist your clit while you keep fucking yourself, feeling still your energy building up, until you finally pull the dildo out of yourself and fall on your bed, breathless.

Post orgasmic bliss fills you and your breath slowly becomes regular again as the minutes pass. Everything around you is a hot, wet mess, but you don't care. Your lips form a slight, weak smile and you fall asleep, letting the soft, rhythmical sound of the rain play off the last of your soft, pleasure-filled moans.

Published 
Written by CambionOfTheSouth
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments