Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

She Answers My Question

"This is far and away my wife's 'go to' fantasy, and how it became so."

29
5 Comments 5
1.6k Views 1.6k
1.1k words 1.1k words

My wife and I have been together twelve years, and in that time have had some amazing sex. From our first date, we found it easy and natural to talk openly and honestly about our past sex lives, and both got turned on hearing each other’s stories. We are both on our third marriage, so we both have a few stories to tell, some good and some not so good.

In lockdown, we took it to the next level. We would each write a sex questionnaire during the week. On Saturday evenings, we’d have a few glasses of wine and quiz each other about past encounters and fantasies. Inevitably, we’d end up in bed, continuing the conversation. Without fail, we’d always both become rampant and have incredible sex.

One Saturday evening, we’d eaten a curry and washed it down with a bottle of red. I loaded the dishwasher while my wife uncorked a second bottle, and then we retired to the lounge. We dimmed the lights, lit a few candles and got our questionnaires ready for the evening ahead.

The way it worked was for us to take turns in asking a question. We would answer with a straight yes or no. Then, at bedtime, we would each choose three of the answers which we wanted to explore further and continue in bed.

On the night in question, I’d focused on her answer to the following questions: Have you had sex with an audience (she answered yes); Have you had sex with a total stranger (she answered yes), and have you fucked a virgin (she answered almost).

Naturally, my attention was grabbed by her ‘almost’ answer. We were naked in bed, and she was lying on her back. I had one arm under her neck and the other on her stomach, and my fingers were caressing her clitoris. She was exceptionally aroused, and her juices were flowing, so I asked the question, “How can you almost fuck a virgin?”

She chuckled, looked me straight in the eye and kissed me. She explained that she was in her mid- to late thirties, recently divorced, and one of her sons had started college. He used to bring a few of his mates home in the early evenings and they would hang out in his bedroom, playing music and doing teenage stuff. Her son told her one day that James, one of his mates, really had a thing for her.

She said that she was flattered but didn’t really think much more about it. Until, a few weeks later, James started appearing on the doorstep randomly asking if her son was in. Mostly he was, and she invited him in and showed him to her son’s bedroom, where she left them to do their lads’ stuff. She had also noticed that his eyes ran over her body when she opened the door, focusing mainly on her legs and tits.

She admitted that on a couple of occasions, she had used James as a focus when she was masturbating. Subliminally, she was both flattered, and turned on, thinking that a guy so much younger than her found her sexually attractive. In turn, that made her horny, and her imagination, along with her vibrator, often did the trick.

One hot afternoon in the summer, she was going through her normal housework routine, when she heard a knock on the door. It was James asking if her son was in. He wasn’t, but she invited him in to ‘wait’. She showed him to the kitchen and made him a coffee, and as he sat drinking it, she could feel his eyes undressing at her.

Freia_hie
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Freia_hie

She excused herself and ran upstairs to her bedroom. She looked in the mirror and admitted to herself that she did look good for her age in the short summer dress she had on. A voice in her head told her to remove her bra, which she did, as she wanted to tease James. Ruffling her hair as she descended the stairs, she told me she was feeling exceptionally horny.

She went back into the kitchen and went about her job while making small talk with James. She knew her nipples had been exposed two or three times as she leaned over, and James was clearly trying to cover his erection. The notion that she had aroused a lad less than half her age started to really turn her on.

That made her turn up the heat, and when the washing machine signalled it had finished its cycle, she opened the door and bent over to empty it. She couldn’t be sure, but she was confident James had seen her damp panties as she did so.

When she stood up with the full washing basket, she was further convinced he’d seen her damp patch, as his arm was resting across his groin, trying to hide his erection. She placed the basket on the table next to him and asked him to carry it into the garden. As he stood up and lifted the basket, she said his erection was plain to see inside his trousers.

That voice in her head returned and told her to remove her panties. So, she lifted the sides of her dress, quickly pulled them down, and tossed them into the washing machine. From what she said, his face was a picture, he just gawped at her without making any effort to conceal it.

She took his arm and led him to the garden, where he held the basket as she pegged the washing out. She could feel his eyes burning through her dress, and accidentally, she dropped a couple of things, meaning she had to bend over to pick them up.

As she pegged out the last item, one of her tiny thongs, she turned to James and looked him in the eyes. She put one hand behind his head and kissed him fully on the lips. With her other hand, she took his hand and guided it between her legs. His lack of experience was evident as he just rubbed her and made no effort to slide a finger inside her.

She then undid his trousers and released his hard cock. The moment she pulled his foreskin back, he emptied his load over her hand and down her leg. His embarrassment was now too much for him, so he made his excuses and left.

After a futile attempt to stop him, her desire got the better of her, and she retired to her bedroom, using her vibrator to pleasure herself. Her first orgasm came after seconds, and in the buildup to her second, she admitted licking his virgin cum from her hand. She managed a further three orgasms before curling up and falling asleep.

James never called for her son again.

Published 
Written by fancyabeer
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments