Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Saved

"I am enraptured on this particular visit to church."

42
16 Comments 16
2.1k Views 2.1k
600 words 600 words

Author's Notes

"This is based on a true story"

“Because it was written long ago. Long before you or I were even thought of. His word says not one jot nor tiddle will ever fade from the Earth.” 

How long was this guy going to go on? I’ve heard my share of long-winded preachers, but this was marathon-level. He wasn’t even that good.

“Turn with me once again in your Bibles to the book of,” 

Nope’  

I grabbed my phone to make like I was reading along but actually signed into Lush. This time of day, I might catch him online. Clicking the chatroom tab, I saw him there sitting quietly. I opened a PM, 

Me: Kiss 

Qman: Kiss I thought you had church. 

Me: I did... er do. Save me!  lol 

Qman: Naughty girl, on Lush in church. 

Me: I missed you. 

Qman: Me too. Switch to the other spot? 

Me: Ok. 

I was giddy as I closed Lush and went to the other messenger app. Quickly glancing around the sparsely occupied sanctuary to make sure I didn’t look too conspicuous, I turned my attention back to the phone screen. No one was even looking at me as the preacher rambled on about something that happened centuries ago. 

He was already there and typing, So I watched the text bubble expectantly. 

Qman: I was just thinking about you. Was looking at your pictures just now. 

Me: Oh really? What else? 

Qman: Might be touching myself wishing you were under this desk. 

Thoughtlessly, I squirmed and crossed my legs at the knees. My patent heels gleamed in the overhead lighting. 

Me: Mmm. Want me sucking your cock while you work from home? 

KaidoKunn
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KaidoKunn

Qman: Yes, do it. Suck it, sweet girl. 

Me: Please, Sir, give me your cum.  

My breathing was just a little bit heavier. 

Qman: You’re going to have to work for it. 

Me: Nuzzling your balls and kissing up your shaft. Taking you all the way in. 

I had enough awareness to hear the preacher announce that he was making his closing remarks. 

Qman: I’m close. Thinking about you sitting there all dressed up. Trying not to move. In fucking church imagining sucking my cock. Mmm. 

He knew me. I wore a knee-length dress, my knees barely exposed. Squeezing my legs together impossibly hard, my pussy was throbbing and aching so good.   

Me: Please, Sir. Cum in my mouth. 

Qman: Cumming, sweet girl. FUCK! 

Me: Yes, that’s it. Give me all of it. Sucking you hard. 

Qman: Oh, baby 

 I imagined him sitting back in his chair panting,  

Qman: You always get the best of me. I’ll send you a pic of this mess you made later. 

Me: Mmm. 

“Join me in prayer for” the preacher was saying, 

Qman: Need to get in the shower now because of you, dirty girl. Made me cum all over myself.
 

It must have been the inappropriateness of it all and imagining how I’d made him come apart. My pussy clenched and that familiar current washed over me without warning. I could only curl forward and bend my head. 

“Thank you for bringing us together,” the preacher prayed, “Stay with us as we part, and the church said,” 

I let out a singular groan, and would have been caught except it was drowned out by somber voices saying, 

“Amen.” 

Published 
Written by Tight1piece
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments