Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Pleasure Session

"A whole body experience"

17
8 Comments 8
3.5k Views 3.5k
954 words 954 words

Author's Notes

"True story"

Unlike my earlier years when my self-pleasure was so often a race to orgasm, in recent years I’ve learned to be more mindful, slow, and patient in my masturbation, slowly building up the excitement and savoring all the sensations along the way.  Also, unlike in the past, I do not orgasm every day and so now my masturbation sessions are less frequent but much more intense.  During the week I will periodically sext with online lovers, watch porn, and let the sexual tension in me gradually rise as the days go by.  Later in the week, I’m very conscious of how my penis and testicles feel as I shower and how they hang and swing in my clothes as I go about my day.  By week’s end, I’m more than ready for a nice strong release. 

Finally, the night arrives and I’m full of anticipation.  I start with some good herbs.  I can feel the tension going out of my body, and my awareness of each sound, sight, and sensation increases.  I am suddenly very comfortable with my nudity, and appreciative of my own body.  I lay naked on soft blankets and just relax, imagining a naked woman by my side.  A prostate massager, oil, and a silk cloth were nearby. 

Laying on my back, I close my eyes and run my fingertips over my thighs, chest, shoulders, and belly with feather-light caresses.  My whole body wakes up, enjoying the whole range of sensations.   No hurry at all in this stage, goosebumps rise as I tease my collarbone area, my armpits, chest, and inner thighs.  Soon all my skin is tingling. 

 Now the silk cloth comes into play and I let it brush over all my skin and eventually my perineum and testicles which jump and rise at its sweeping touch.   Circling my balls and then sliding up my shaft which begins to pulse and become erect, eventually I reach full erection and it’s time to add anal pleasure.

With legs up and ample lube, I place the toy at my anus and gently push and pull against the opening.  This relaxes me and eventually, I’m ready to let it slide inside.  I feel a mix of slight pain, pressure, and then pleasure as it penetrates, and then a deep fullness as it reaches my prostate.  I can feel it inside me and in my testicles.

I enjoy stroking my prostate and at the same time lightly fondling and caressing my testicles.  Rolling and cupping each in turn.  The excitement continued to build inside and outside.

Finally, my full, turgid, and pulsing penis is ready for attention and I run my fingers up and down the shaft.  First with a dry hand and then with lots of olive oil.  Teasing and squeezing my glans and then stroking up and down the whole length.   I can’t hold back as my body moans in pleasure. 

Adriana_Bonny
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Adriana_Bonny

When the pleasure is getting very high I stop stroking and run my hands gently over my body wherever feels good, particularly the chest and abdomen, where the thighs join the torso and collarbone area. This pulls the sexual energy up and through my entire being. Also, when I'm riding the edge I grip just the base of my penis with one hand and stroke gently. Nice indirect tugging on the testicles which feels great and my upper finger can reach the corona (pink area of the penis below the glans) which keeps the stimulation high but doesn't push me over the top.

Over the next fifteen minutes, I’ll bring myself to the edge of orgasm and then relax, only to repeat the process. 

Mentally I’m picturing myself thrusting slowly and deliberately into my lover.  Hips rising as if she were riding me.  Pre-cum begins to flow from my tip and further lubricates my hand. 

At long last, my orgasm will not be denied any longer.  Now closing my eyes to focus on what’s coming I stroke more deliberately, focusing on the glans and corona.  Within moments I feel my prostate and anus begin to pulse and a wonderful tingling in my testicles as the sperm begins to flow inside me. 

Seconds later, overwhelming waves of pleasure wash over my entire body as I begin ejaculating.  My hips involuntarily thrust forward as the first powerful rope of semen bursts from my penis.  I cry out in ecstasy as spurt after spurt sprays up my belly and chest.  Penis, testicles, and perineum all pulse in unison as I feel the warm liquid spatter over me and the bed.

The whole lower part of my body continues to thrust long after the spurting has finished as my entire body rides the orgasm.   This is a function of my herbal blend.

Fully satisfied I rest briefly but again the herbs keep me electrified and soon I’m stroking again.   This time watching porn and focusing on the man’s deep thrusts into his partner from behind, and then again on his bellowing ejaculations, either deep in her vagina or all over her back or belly.  All to her encouragement. 

I can usually achieve four releases in a session like this.  In the morning I’m still recovering, and the cycle begins again.  Next time you masturbate take time to enjoy all the sensations building in your body and your orgasms will be a whole-body experience.

Published 
Written by Xtalk4U
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments