Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Pleasure For You

6
6 Comments 6
11.3k Views 11.3k
595 words 595 words
It's been a long day and my body feels tense. I feel like I need something, some way of relaxing and making myself feel good... I smile. I know what's up and I know just the thing to fix it.

You.

My hands run along my body and I sigh softly. I feel so needy and I ache for some kind of release. I need to cum, I need to pleasure myself, now. Thoughts of you always fill my head when I am feeling this way, such intense feelings of desire and want just make my need stronger. I need to touch myself.

I go to my bedroom and strip, standing before the large mirror in just my lingerie. I watch as my hands slowly wander over my body, I'm imagining that every caress is you, that it is your warm hands exploring my body. You behind me, pressing up against me, your warm breath that I can feel against my neck.

With my lingerie removed and my body begging for more I lay down on the bed. My pussy aches so very deeply. I slide my fingers down my neck and my body trembles with every gentle caress. I bring my hands to my breasts; my nipples are hard and sensitive. I roll and pinch them between my thumbs and fingers, feeling the familiar ache between my thighs as I do.

I squeeze my thighs together hard and caress the fullness of my breasts for a while, just imagining that you were here watching me, wanting me in the same way that I want you right now. I just can’t resist it any longer, my hand moves between my thighs, I have to satisfy myself, I need it.

My pussy is slick and my fingers easily glide over the hot silkiness, spreading the juices to my clit.

TheQueens
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TheQueens

I arch my back and close my eyes - you’re there again invading my mind, thoughts of you get me even hotter than I already am. I pinch my nipples harder, imagining your lips caressing my body as my fingers circle my clit. The only things that fill my mind at that moment are you and my want and desire for you and for this pleasure.

I can't help but wonder about you, I wonder if you would enjoy to watch me like this, or if you would be unable to resist the temptation of joining me. I would so love for you to join me.

My back arches and my thighs fall open more; my hips move in rhythm with my stroking fingers… They are your fingers on me in my head. Mmmm.

Oh, I want you so fucking much. I want to feel your body over mine, I want to have you inside of me, filling me. My pussy throbs with pleasure, and my fingers stroke with more urgency now. I imagine pleasuring you, my mouth tasting you, my tongue bringing you to an exquisite edge, my pussy enveloping your delicious cock, clenching around you and causing you to cum hard for me.

My hips thrust harder, I press my fingers against my clit. I need this now, my fingers are so slick and my body begins to tremble hard, my arousal is at a high. I convulse hard, my pussy tightening and squeezing… I so wish you were inside me, feeling me cum, cumming with me. My whole body writhes and throbs on the bed, I have absolutely no control of it as pleasure washes over me.

Can you feel it too?

Published 
Written by MissMimi
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments