Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Penelope's Wake Up Call

"Waking up in her boyfriend's bed, Penelope decides to wake him in her special way"

6
2 Comments 2
16.1k Views 16.1k
3.1k words 3.1k words

Penelope's eyelids fluttered gently before they opened. For a moment she wasn't sure where she was, but the clean white walls and the floor to ceiling doors which folded inwards from the balcony tripped her memory and she looked over at the body sleeping next to her, half covered by the expensive cotton sheet. She smiled, her long brown hair splayed across the crisp pillow like an auburn star burst. Rich was a little older than her but that was one of the things she loved about him; he was mature but fun, often goofing off and always making her laugh.

She looked over at the clock on the night stand – 6.00am. The sun wouldn't make its way into the west facing room until the evening when it started to dip towards the ocean, but there was still more than enough daylight to illuminate where they lay, and she already knew that it was going to be a pretty day.

Penelope slid out from beneath the sheet; Rich's t-shirt she that always insisted on wearing when she stayed over fell to the tops of her thighs and she padded across the wooden floor to the master bathroom.

The mirror behind the vanity unit ran the full length of the wall, and as she dried her hands and brushed her teeth Penelope looked around at the items which belonged to her that were starting to collect at one end of the counter top. She smiled; she knew that Rich had also noticed that her things were starting to remain after she left but he hadn't complained. In fact, she noticed that every time he cleaned his bathroom he put all her things back the way they were.

She also reasoned to herself that, as she was spending more time at his place, it made sense to have things there; shampoo, her favorite perfume, underwear. And it wasn't like she was shopping in order to stock up his house, things just tended to stay after she left. But the truth was, she only really left when she had work and it wasn't unusual for her to only stay at her place once or twice a week. 

As an actress, Penelope was always busy, if it wasn't meetings or table reads, it was rehearsals, or visits to sets or filming, but returning to Rich and his house at the beach was her sanctuary, her place of peace from her hectic Hollywood schedule. He would open the door to her every time with a huge smile and smother her with kisses before handing her a glass of wine, perhaps a beer or some iced tea. And then he would ask her about her day/week and listen intently as she relayed her stories of work and her fellow actors and crew. He would ask questions and make her laugh until she was all talked out and then they would make love either in his bed or on his balcony until they fell asleep holding each other, and all the exhaustion of her long days on set and traveling would be forgotten as Rich held her.

She didn't have a long list of lovers to her name, just two ex-boyfriends, both of whom had also been actors, so when she met Rich in a coffee shop in Hollywood he had been a refreshing change. It wasn't as though they weren't in the same industry, but he was fairly new to show business and wasn't impressed by all the fake people they met on a daily basis.

He had been a regular guy, with a regular job in the UK before he and his friend had written a sitcom which had been picked up by a production company based in California. The show had taken off around the world and he had become an Executive Producer on the show, although, he always admitted, he didn't know anything about the industry. But what he did know was the subject of his show and he had refused to let anyone take away his final say over what was on the screen. As a result he had become wealthy in quite a short space of time, although to look at him one wouldn't have necessarily believed it with his love of wearing shorts and t-shirts with no shoes around the house. But at work he was all business, and respect for him had grown as quickly as his bank balance.

Just before Penelope had met him in the line at the coffee shop he'd had a book published and that day he was returning from a meeting where he had signed over the rights to the book to a well-known studio, for a large pay cheque and the job of Executive Producer, allowing him to work with the director and producers so that he could be sure the film was as close as possible to the story he'd written. But none of that had changed him, and it was his quiet demeanor and his polite way that had first made Penelope like him – that and his handsome face and broad shoulders.

Rinsing the toothpaste from her mouth, Penelope pushed her hair back out of her face. She was never sure if she felt she was pretty. She knew that her fans, photographers, magazine editors and, of course, Rich, thought she was, but to her she was just Penelope; Penny to her friends.

Closing the bathroom door quietly behind her, she walked softly back across the room. Rich's position in the bed had changed. He was now lying on his back, his right arm draped across where she had been sleeping and she knew that, even though he was still asleep, he had been aware of her leaving the bed and his arm had gone out to feel for her. As she approached the bed a smile creased the corners of her mouth and, opening the drawer of the night stand, she felt around inside, pulling out a bottle of lubricating gel they had bought at a time when they had still used condoms together.

Flipping off the lid of the gel, she knelt on the bed, moving as lightly as she could so as not to wake her sleeping boyfriend, until her legs were either side of his thighs. Rich didn't stir. Carefully she pulled the sheet down his body until it was gathered around his knees, exposing his still soft penis and his neatly trimmed pubic hair.

Watching for any signs of Rich waking, she lifted his member and carefully squeezed a ball of gel over the tip. Rich's eyes fluttered and his body twitched. Penelope paused, waiting to see if he would wake. When he showed no further reaction she continued, spreading the cool gel around the tip of his penis and down the shaft. He moved again, a sigh leaving his now open lips. She continued to spread the gel over his skin, watching as his eyes opened, confusion on his face until his vision focused on her.

Rich looked up at his beautiful girlfriend, sitting astride his legs, his quickly stiffening penis in her small hands. He groaned again.

'Good morning, sir,' Penelope said in her most business like voice. 'My name is Penelope and I will be your masseuse this morning.'

Rich went to speak but she cut him off. 'Sir, just lie back and let me take care of you. Okay?'

She looked down at his now fully erect penis as she slid her hand from the base, up the shaft, to the tip, rolling her palm around the head, making him gasp and his body twitch.

'How is the pressure, sir?' she asked, not taking her eyes off his penis.

'Perfect, thank you.'

She smiled. 'No need to thank me, sir, I just want to make sure I'm doing a good job. After all, you are paying for my services today.'

Letting go with one hand, Penelope squeezed more gel onto Rich's penis, spreading it down over the shaft and back up over the tip before starting a steady movement from base to tip.

He moaned louder, his eyes flicking between his girlfriend's hands and her face. She looked up at him.

'Of course, sir, I can also do this topless if you would like,' she said, her eyes returning to his member.

Rich nodded, sucking in a deep breath as her hands took turns in gliding over the now sensitive tip of his erection.

Penelope nodded, gently laying his penis back and slowly lifting the t-shirt over her head. She had always been quite happy with her breasts, although she was sure that some of her male fans would want them to be bigger, but she enjoyed having her firm B cups; she could wear cute bikinis and nice summer dresses without fear of falling out of them and although she had never done a topless photo shoot, photographers were able to give her more daring outfits for their sessions which didn't require her to be taped in the whole time. And when she had met Rich and he had finally seen her naked, his description of her breasts had made her happy that he also liked her just the way she was – 'wow, you have really pretty breasts,' he'd said, a statement which still made her smile several months later.

Dropping the t-shirt onto the bed, she lifted his penis again.

KendallBennet
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KendallBennet

'Does that look okay?' she asked, politely.

Rich nodded, his gaze fixed on her firm breasts and tight nipples. 'You look amazing.'

'Thank you, sir. I always like to please my clients. I would suggest that I take off my panties too, but I'm afraid that costs extra.'

Rich smiled, his hands moving to the soft skin on her thighs.

'However,' she continued, 'if you would like touch my breasts I would be happy to include that in the price of today's treatment.'

Rich's hands moved up over her thighs, to her sides and up to her breasts, cupping them before his fingers moved over her nipples, brushing them gently.

'How do they feel, sir?' she asked, not taking her eyes off his erection, her hands still steadily gliding the full length of him.

'Amazing.'

'Thank you, sir. And I don't want to sound out of place but may I say that you have a very nice penis.'

'Thank you,' Rich replied, his hands still roaming gently over her breasts.

'You're welcome, sir. And, again, I don't want to appear to speak out of turn but I feel confident in saying that I'm sure your girlfriend also likes your penis.'

Rich nodded, lost in the sensation around his erection as Penelope increased the speed of her hands.

'Hmm,' she continued, 'I'd bet that she likes to take this penis in her mouth, doesn't she?'

Rich nodded, his eyes moving from Penelope's breasts to her face.

She looked up at him. 'I thought so. Does she like to gently wrap her lips around the tip while her hands are sliding up and down the shaft?'

Rich nodded again.

'Uh huh,' she replied, nodding. 'And does she softly suck on the tip whilst running her tongue over it?'

'Yes,' Rich answered, his voice a little hoarse.

'Hmm,' Penelope said, nodding again. 'And – and please stop me if I am being too personal here – but does she do that until you climax, letting you cum in her mouth?'

'Yes, she does,' Rich said, a smile turning the corners of his mouth.

Penelope nodded, leaning forward slightly but then moving back to a more comfortable position. 'Well, I'm afraid with me that costs extra and it's not available as part of today's package. However, if you would like to re-book and make a request I'm sure I would be able to accommodate you.'

Rich laughed at her false movement.

'Is something funny, sir?' she asked, looking up at him. 'Or am I tickling you? I can stop if it isn't to sir's liking.'

'No, don't stop.'

'Of course, sir. I just want to make sure I'm doing everything you want. Would you like me to go a little faster?'

'A little.'

'Certainly, sir.' Penelope increased the speed of her hands along the length of Rich's penis, alternating them so that one was stroking the shaft while the other concentrated on the tip. Rich groaned, squeezing her breasts a little harder.

'And may I ask, does sir's girlfriend like to pleasure herself with sir's penis?'

Rich thought about his answer but Penelope spoke again.

'What I mean is, does sir's girlfriend like it when sir makes love to her? I'm sure that she does. I expect that she loves to feel sir's body pressed against her as he slides inside her and I'm sure that she just loves to lower herself onto sir's gorgeous penis and ride him until she orgasms. I'd bet that she moans and gasps his name while she is riding him, feeling his erection filling her over and over until she climaxes on him.'

Rich's penis swelled at Penelope's voice as he pictured her riding him as she had the night before, calling his name as she came while he released inside of her.

'And I expect that sir's girlfriend likes, on occasion, when the mood strikes her, to be taken from behind? I expect she likes to be bent over a table or kitchen counter by sir and made to feel a little – what shall we say? Slutty?'

'Yes,' Rich replied, 'I think she likes all of that. And I love it too.'

Penelope nodded. 'Again, I'm afraid that would be extra with me, and I would need to book you in again on a different package if that is something sir would like to try. However, I too can be slutty if sir wishes. Is that enough lubrication for you? Or would you like me to add some more gel?'

'No, it feels perfect, thank you.'

'You're welcome. And the speed is okay for you?'

Rich nodded, his eyes still on Penelope's face as she looked down, concentrating on stroking his erection. He groaned again as he felt the familiar sensation around the base of his penis.

'When sir is ready to climax,' she said, matter of factly, 'please feel free to relax and let me take you right through. And, sir,' she said, looking up at him, 'please feel free to be as vocal as you would like. There is no need to hold back with me, I am only here to please.'

As she spoke, Penelope placed one hand above the other, entirely covering his penis, stimulating the shaft and the head at the same time. Rich's body twitched at the sensation, his hands cupping Penelope's breasts, feeling for her now hard nipples.

'I hope sir doesn't mind my nipples being stiff like that,' she said. 'I sometimes can't help but feel a little aroused whilst doing this. But I can assure you that I am a professional, and I won't take care of myself until after I leave.'

She felt Rich's legs tense up, the sensation of her hands bringing him closer.

'One last thing, before sir finishes, if you would like to call my name during climax then please feel free. In case you have forgotten, my name is Penelope. Some people like to call me Penny but for the purpose of this morning I think Penelope is a little more – sensual?'

Rich wanted to reply but he couldn't think of anything to say; his girlfriend's hands were stroking the full length of his penis and he was lost in the sensation of his approaching orgasm.

'Uhh, Penelope' he sighed as the sensation around his groin increased.

'Is sir getting ready to climax?' she asked, looking up, taking in the look of pleasure on Rich's face.

He didn't nod or speak and so she knew he was close. A few more strokes would do it, a few more seconds and she would have the result she wanted; whether it was feeling him inside her or when she took him in her mouth, she loved to feel and hear him cum. She wanted to draw his orgasm from him, just as he drew hers from her when they made love or his mouth was between her legs, making her gasp and moan and call his name.

She felt his penis become even harder in her small hands and she looked down, waiting.

'That's it, sir,' she whispered, not breaking character. 'We're almost there, and please don't forget, my name is Penelope, if you would like to use it.'

Rich's breathing increased as he felt his orgasm hit and his head pressed back into the pillow as he called out.

'I'm going to cum,' he whispered, 'Penelope, I'm cumming.'

Looking down, Penelope saw his stomach tense as he came, Rich's cum shooting into the air before splashing down over her hands just as the second rope was released. She sighed, the sight of her boyfriend cumming, at her doing, almost bringing about her own climax. The third ejection of cum oozed out over her fingers and she watched, fascinated, as Rich's creamy liquid trickled down over her hands and onto her wrists and his stomach.

Slowing her movements, she adjusted her position slightly, her panties now warm and a little damp.

'Has sir finished?' she asked.

Rich nodded, his breathing still heavy.

'Then I'll just leave this here for a moment,' she said, gently laying his still hard penis back onto Rich's stomach. 'And sir doesn't need to worry, the clean up is all included in the price of today. And, speaking of payment, how would sir like to pay? I can send you an invoice via email, I take cash or credit card,' and then looking a little more stern, 'but no cheques.'

Rich grinned, opening his eyes and looking up at her.

'But while sir decides which method he would like to use, would sir mind if I just lay down next to him for a while?'

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Mercury23
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments