Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Out of My Hands

"Not being in control isn't a bad thing."

5
4 Comments 4
3.5k Views 3.5k
1.1k words 1.1k words

Not being in control has its merits!

The summer before we left for college had been filled with sexual experimentation.  I had been masturbating, as all healthy males do, for some time.  It was gratifying but was still only a solo experience. We would do some heavy petting, some touchy-feely, but that was as far as it went. 

In the privacy of my room, I would relive our experiences and perfect my technique. Sometimes just stroking, other times frenulum play, always adding to my self-pleasure with baby oil. All of that was about to change. One evening we had gone miniature golfing and after a visit to the local restaurant were still not ready to go home. Usually, we would have our amorous adventures in the privacy of her den as her parents both retired early.

On this particular evening, they were entertaining, and since my house was not conducive to that type of activity we needed to come up with an alternative plan. This was a time where "Parking" was still in vogue. You would simply find a secluded stretch of road or housing development in its infant stages. I made that suggestion to which she readily agreed. Off we went.

As we drove, Nancy scooted over next to me and started nuzzling my neck. Soon she escalated to kissing the nape of my neck and nibbling my ear. I was having a difficult time paying attention to the road, and the tenting of my shorts made it even more difficult to drive. 

She then began stroking my erection through my shorts making it harder both in my shorts and to drive. Thank god our destination came into view. I found a place to park out of sight of the road and none too soon. 

Immediately we were at each other passionately kissing. Nothing gets me going faster than deep french kissing and Nacy knew that. She started to swirl her tongue with mine and gently sucked it toward hers. My cock was going to rip through my shorts, or so I thought.

My hands were working their way down to her pert breasts whose nipples were already showing through the thin material of her shirt. I gently pinched her nipples and rolled them between my thumb and forefinger as I massaged each lovely mound of firm flesh. Nancy reached down with both hands, grabbed the bottom of her shirt, and slowly, tantalizingly, pulled the shirt up and over her head. The sight of her stretched breasts was too much and I dove in kissing and gently biting her now rock hard nipples.

She, in turn, was doing a masterful job at massaging my very stiff cock and scrotum. Nancy reached up and helped me remove my shirt and immediately began tweaking my very sensitive nipples. She continued to tongue them when I felt a tug on the waistband of my shorts. I lifted off the seat as she pulled them off. 

We had never touched each other's naked genitals before and we were entering uncharted waters.  Nancy slowly peeled off my underwear and soon my engorged cock was released to the warm night air. It was being gently stroked by a girl for the first time.

"Is this because of me?" she asked coyly.

ZaharaKs
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ZaharaKs

I had no words, just soft groans. Now I boldly went where I had as of yet not gone before.  As I unbuttoned the snap and slowly unzipped her shorts mI softly rubbed the front of her panties. Feeling no resistance I proceeded to slide my finger over her slit which was now a bit moist. She then allowed me to remove her shorts.

"Go ahead take the panties off too, I want to be naked with you," she whispered. The first time either of us had been naked with another person. An image forever locked in my memory. 

A naked female is a beautiful vision and she was no exception. I continued to concentrate on her vaginal opening rubbing her now moist labia and gently nudging her clit. Nancy instinctively spread her legs for easier access and I took that as a signal to enter her.

We were in no hurry for an unwanted pregnancy so my fingers would be doing the walking. I slowly began to insert my finger into her. She began to sigh softly and rise off the seat to meet my insertion. I used my thumb to massage her clit which made her suck in her breath. In the meantime, she was stroking and massaging my cock and scrotum using precum to enhance the sensation. 

I then inserted a second finger into her and moved in and out and around. She began to writhe and moan to go faster. Two naked bodies, in the night air, experiencing total sexual intimacy. I was enthralled but knew I couldn't hold out much longer.

Nancy was firmly holding my hand against her crotch and moving from side to side making whimpering noises. I had to guess, due to my inexperience at the time, that she was going to cum soon. With that, she squeezed my arm with both legs as I held my hand against her vulva. She rose off the seat making guttural noises I had never heard before. Slowly her composure returned and gave me the softest most seductive kiss ever.

I then started to stroke myself knowing full well that I was moments away. She stopped me in my tracks.

"Please let me do it," she whispered. Now I had always been in control of my orgasms, so I didn't know what to expect but who was I to refuse?

The seats in my pickup were reclined so as she lay back next to me she held my shaft against her nipples and began slowly stroking and rubbing it against her breasts while every so often pressing it against her nipples. 

What an exquisite feeling! Soon I could feel the tingling sensation begin and I knew we were at the point of no return. 

"I'm cumming," I groaned and shot out five rapid streams across her chest and shoulders.  

"Wow," was all she could say, while I said nothing.

I reached behind me and grabbed a towel that I kept in the vehicle and cleaned her off. We then held each other and just gazed into each other's eyes. No words were necessary. The two of us finally dressed and got ready to leave. 

When we arrived at her house I leaned over to give her a kiss goodnight. Our lips met in a very long and passionate kiss and just before she got out Nancy whispered, "Soon you can have all of me."

Published 
Written by solitary44
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments