Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

One-To-One Live Chat

"Telephone sex has never been so popular"

8
4 Comments 4
115 Views 115
938 words 938 words
Competition Entry: Dirty Talk

After two failed relationships, I didn’t really have the energy or enthusiasm to start another, so for the past year, I’ve been going it alone. Trouble is, I’ve come to realise that I hate my new celibate lifestyle and that I need someone in my life, more to the point I need sex.

It was just then I remembered seeing an article in a magazine. The headline read something like “more women are using sex chat lines.”  

I remembered throwing the magazine out and in a desperate attempt to recover it, I started frantically going through the paper recycling until I found it. Reading the article in more detail, it went on to claim that the modern woman doesn’t have time for full a blown relationship, they’re switching to the services of telephone chat lines to satisfy their needs. It also went onto say, the majority of women, prefer talking to other women about their sexual preferences.

“Mmmm, perhaps I should give it a go,” I thought to myself.

After a quick shower I was ready for bed. Instead of sleeping, I couldn’t get the idea of a live sexy chat with another woman out of my head. “Where do I find one of those?”  I thought.

I picked up my laptop and typed into the search engine “telephone sex chat line,” and hit enter.

Whoosh, up came an endless list of chat lines dedicated to sex. I picked three that I liked the look of and added them to my favourites. Closing the laptop, I went to sleep.

Next morning, I revisited my favourites and studied them in more detail. There were chat lines to cater for almost every taste, including masturbation, domination and fetish. But, the one that caught my eye, claimed ‘our adult entertainment services are the best UK sex chat services online. Talk dirty today’. It was called, ‘One-to-one live chat’.

Sometimes my needs get the better of me, so I picked up my phone and dialled the number!  There was an automated message.

“Listen to the services we provide, then choose your option by pressing one to four.

To talk with Pete as he masturbates, press one.

To talk with Angie as she masturbates, press two.

To have Pete talk dirty to you, press three.

To have Angie talk dirty to you, it’s four”.

I immediately pressed four.

“Hi, I’m Angie. May I ask your name?”

“Hello Angie, my name is Alison.” I replied apprehensively.

Sensing my nervousness, Angie said softly, “relax Alison, you’re in safe hands. Before we start, why don’t you get yourself a couple of sex toys.”

“Yes… Hang on a moment,” I said, placing the phone on the bed.

SarayFoster
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SarayFoster

In the top drawer of my wardrobe, is my secret stash of sex toys. I needed them now more than ever. I took two of my favourite playthings from the drawer and returned to my bed.  Fluffing up my pillows, I picked up the phone to continue my chat with Angie.

“I’m back. I’ve chosen two things, my chained nipple clamp and my little bullet vibrator”.

“That’s perfect. What are you wearing Alison?”

“I’m in bed and I’m wearing a short sleeve heart-print nightdress; it’s quite pretty, it has lace trim. Oh, and nothing underneath,” I added.

Angie asked me to take off my nightdress and attached the clamps to my nipples.

“Adjust the tension screws until both clamps squeeze your nips hard, without biting.” Angie instructed.

“I’m wearing the nipple clamps,” I replied, “I can feel the weight of the chain tugging on my nipples as the chain sways from side to side.” I said excitedly.

“Now I want you to keep both feet flat on the bed and raise your knees Alison, part your legs to totally expose yourself,” was Angie’s next request.

Parting my knees, made my nipples grow harder, stimulating every nerve ending and triggering every erogenous zone in my body. I could feel myself getting wetter, I was ready for this.

“What would you like me to do now Angie?” I asked.

“Press the button on your bullet vibrator and insert it’s buzzing tip between the lips of your vagina.” Was Angie’s reply.

Leaning back against my pillows, I closed my eyes and let the vibrations do their work.

Within seconds, my bullet vibrator probed deep inside my vagina and was glistening with girly juice. Withdrawing, the buzzing dildo, I slowly teased around my engorged bead of flesh and around the inner folds of my crease.

“Keep going Alison, I want you nice and wet for me,” Angie whispered in my ear as I guided the slippery bullet around and over my clitoris.

I had reached the point of no return. I switched the bullet off and raised my hips slightly off the bed, dipped my finger inside my pussy to get it wet. Then, using the soft fleshy pad of my finger, slowly rubbed my sweet pearl in a soft circular motion. With my other hand, I gently tugged on the nipple clamp chain, causing the clamps to provide an extra scintillating pinch of stimulation.

An intense feeling of pleasure had built inside me, which radiated throughout my entire body. My face and chest flushed as my tummy muscles went into spasm as my gorgeous orgasm rippled through my lower belly.

I lay exhausted on my bed in a dizzy afterglow of orgasm. Picking up the phone Angie said, “Call me anytime Alison.”

I’ve added Angie to my contacts.

Published 
Written by Rachel_92
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments