Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Nozomi Episode 1 "Dick Tease"

"A sexy nurse dick-teases a former patient who is now a good friend. How does he handle it?"

3
1 Comment 1
6.8k Views 6.8k
1.4k words 1.4k words

Nozomi is a sexy Latina, twenty-six, with a doll's face, curvaceous and voluptuous. Plump lips that make you melt, eyes that can bring a man to submission, and a personality to make you fall head over hills. Overall, this woman is a FOX, a certified dime, with some serious booty that fits so amazingly on her short stature.

Nozomi is a woman who knows what she wants, gets it, and never apologizes for it. She knows the sexual attraction she possesses and isn’t shy about using it, although she is discreet about her sexual prowess and particular about who she lets into her sexual space. 

We begin with Nozomi getting off of work from her long shift at the hospital. She’s a nurse in the ER, so Nozomi is usually beat from long shifts, which means she values her free time, but she’s always willing to pick up extra shifts, on top of her already busy schedule.

Today she’s coming home into a nice three days off break that she’s been looking forward to all week. She heads straight to the bathroom to get out of her scrubs. She struggles getting them off because they fit her curves and phat ass, like a tight glove. What a sight to see, as her ass comes free of her pants, and her big melon titties escape her bra. The naked Latina Goddess enters her relaxing shower.

Fresh out of the shower and now changed into something more comfortable. Nozomi loves lounging in an oversized T-shirt with just panties on underneath, depending on her mood, and today, she didn’t bother to put any on under. She’s feeling free and relaxed.

As she lays in bed, a text comes in. It’s her friend Darren. Nozomi and Darren have been friends for about three years now. Darren has always had a crush on Nozomi ever since they met, when Darren was once her patient after he broke his leg in a car accident. They enjoyed each other’s personalities and they really hit it off when they found out they both are horror movie fanatics.

Although Darren didn’t get the relationship with Nozomi that he wanted, Nozomi saw enough in him that she liked to be his friend. So since then, they hang out occasionally, always to get together and watch a horror movie at Nozomi’s place.

~~~

Darren sends Nozomi a text.

Darren texts, "What’s good?"

Nozomi texts back, "Settling in from work, hbu."

Darren texts, "In a Texas Chainsaw Massacre mood??"

Nozomi texts back, "When am I not? Lol."

Darren texts, "Lol, okay word. What’s a good time??"

Nozomi texts back, "I need a nap first, so how about come by at 8."

Darren texts, "Bet! See you then."

Nozomi hooks up her charger, and begins her nap.

Later on...

Darren is driving on the way to Nozomi’s. He’s excited as hell like it’s the first time seeing her, even though he’s been over about a hundred times. He’s excited because he knows that every time he goes over to chill with Nozomi, she’s always looking so sexy and his dick is guaranteed to get hard. He’s never made a move on Nozomi out of respect for their friendship but he counted on those mind-blowing erections every time he went over.

Just seeing her in her comfortable around the house clothes, showing her thighs, legs, and cleavage was enough to get his blood rushing south. After every visit he would have to go home and beat his dick to prevent blue balls, he could never go home after and go straight to sleep. He knew this night wouldn’t be any different. Or would it???

Nozomi’s alarm goes off. It’s 7:45, she remembers that Darren is on the way. She starts reminiscing on how shy and nervous Darren gets when he’s around her. She knows it’s because he’s turned on and chooses not to make a move, but she enjoys the fact that she can make him hard just from being around him.

timy1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
timy1

In fact, she takes pride in it, and would peek at his lap just to make sure her sexiness is being noticed, and she always sees what she wants when she checks. She considers if she should put some panties on, since Darren is coming. She likes to be pleasing to Darren’s eyes, but always makes it a point never to show him too much. But tonight she is comfortable and says fuck it, she decides to be free. She figures he would never notice anyway.

Darren finally arrives. She opens the door and lets him in. Immediately Darren loves what he sees. Nozomi’s thick thighs are on full display. They hug and as she walks towards the sofa, he watches her big booty bounce under her T-shirt that’s serving as a short gown tonight. It’s so hypnotizing.

They haven’t even gotten ten minutes into the movie yet and Darren is full on hard. I’m talking dick trying to break through his zipper type of hard. He can’t help but take an occasional glance over at Nozomi on her end of the couch at her thick sexy thighs as she’s curled up on a pillow. Her big booty is close to escaping from under her shirt but she always tugs her shirt down right before it can slip out. Darren is feeling tortured. So close to seeing it, and then she always fixes her shirt to cover.

Out of the corner of her eye, Nozomi notices Darren checking her out. An idea pops in her head to make tonight a little fun for them both. The next time her shirt rides up on her booty, she lets it go. She doesn’t even fix it. About half of her booty is visible to Darren. He chooses his moments to look with caution, nervous he will get caught peeking. He figured she doesn’t know her shirt has ridden up so high. At this point, Darren can feel the pre-cum on his dick.

They’ve made it to the middle of the movie and Nozomi decides to turn things up just a notch. She gets more relaxed on the sofa. Now it’s even better for Darren. She lays across the couch, on her side, with her feet and legs stretched out, in Darren’s lap. With this view, Darren can see that Nozomi isn’t wearing any panties at all. The view is glorious. SO MUCH ASS AND THIGHS.

This has been the most intense erection Darren has ever experienced over Nozomi’s house. Shit, the biggest one in his entire life. Nozomi adjusts herself a bit and one of her feet finds Darren’s hard dick. She plays it off as if it’s an accident but she moves around more, making contact with his hard dick repeatedly. Darren thinks for sure he will lose a load in his pants if she keeps going. Finally, Nozomi lets her foot rest on his hard dick. She can feel how hard he is and she is surprised and impressed with his size. She didn’t know he was packing like that.

The movie ends and it’s time to go. Nozomi takes their drinking glasses to the kitchen to wash them in the sink. Darren watches her big booty dance around while she scrubs the glasses. He can’t help himself... he comes up behind her and gives her a “goodbye hug” from behind. He makes sure he presses his dick against all that ass but not too much to make it obvious.

Nozomi feels it, but she lets him get away with it. He prolongs the hug by pretending to be playful like he’s trying to lift her up, but he’s just enjoying the hell out of the feeling of his dick rubbing up against that big booty. He finally lets her go and heads out to his car.

Nozomi goes to bed, proud of what she did, pulling off a great dick tease. Darren races home, goes straight to his room, grabs the vaseline and starts stroking his dick thinking about those views on the couch, her feet being on his dick, and his dick up against her booty during that final hug. He busts a huge nut, and already starts thinking about seeing her again, really really soon.

Published 
Written by Erotictalesxxx
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments