Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

No Better Way to Bring in the New Year

"A story illustrating how one young lady decides to spend her NYE"

6
4 Comments 4
2.8k Views 2.8k
1.1k words 1.1k words

It was December 31, 2019, and Brooke decided she was going to spend her New Year's Eve evening and night alone. Yes, perfectly by herself. Brooke loved a good party now and then, but partying with half of the city in one building (small towner) was never much fun to her. All it ever meant to her was her 110lb body being shoved around in a crowd of people who were much bigger and taller than she. She was serious when it came to New Year’s resolutions, goals, and self-care. This night she decided to take it a notch further and treat herself lovely. A warm bubble bath, slow sexy music, dim lights and last but not least… you guessed it, masturbation.

She decided her self-care night commencement would be a long warm bubble bath. It was the perfect way to get her relaxed and in the mood for herself. While the water filled up the tub, she lit a warm vanilla sugar candle, dimmed the lights in the house, and grabbed her wireless speaker as she headed for the ladies’ room. She slid out of her lacey lemon nightgown, and with feet first, she entered the tub.

As Brooke bathed, she felt more relaxed than she had for about a year. The past year she had gone through so much trauma, she was left in constant anxiety. The steaming hot water soaked Brooke’s smooth skin as the foamy bubbles floated on top of the water which came up to her mid stomach. She splashed around in the water and reached for her extended shower handle and rinsed off her body slowly. As she ran the handle down her body, she felt a slight sensation when the water hit her clit. The tiny holes on the handle the water ran through was just enough pressure.

As she sat in the tub, she thought about how she had not masturbated at all the past eight months or more. She had a new fuck buddy who was down to please her whenever she desired him. You know how strong passion and affection are in the early stages of a new fling. This handsome guy, in particular, was her favorite as of recent. The two of them were able to please each other more than any of their past partners. This, in turn, made her sort of forget about how much she enjoyed self-pleasure. Self-pleasure was an art she mastered years ago, on those lonely Friday nights when she had no plans. But she had a habit of neglecting that whenever a new charming guy came and swept her out her panties. But tonight she was going to reach for her vibrator, read a story or two on Lush Stories and orgasm her way to sleep.

For the past two years, her vibrator sat in the chocolate-colored leather case she made for it and had not been touched. The light blue color of the tiny, but mighty vibrator resembled the ocean, and for good reason as it enabled her to get about as wet as the ocean.

By this time she was all relaxed and ready to “get it on”. She climbed out of the bathtub and decided she was going to let herself air-dry. She always kept the heat on 80 in the winter so it was no problem for her to get dry rather quickly. This was a perfect time for her to log on to Lush Stories and read a couple of stories. Her favorites were taboo and this night was no different.

shanapower
Online Now!
Lush Cams
shanapower

“Juliette had a weekend to herself while her husband was away on a camping trip probably hooking up with another woman. Luckily for her, she finally had a chance to possibly get her wish with her brother-in-law. The two of them flirted all the time and she just wanted one night with him. She dreamt of making him cum with only her hands and tongue.”

That was the last paragraph she read in the story before closing her laptop. She just wanted to finish the story with her imagination now. And she created an ending in her mind, one that resembled a story that she once had with two brothers. It was a wonderful ending with lots of cum involved.

Now she was ready to make herself cum. She was relaxed, wet and anticipated no interruptions. She grabbed her favorite teddy bear and began humping it slowly. The sensation she felt from the fluffiness of teddy encouraged her to speed up the rhythms. She reached for her tiny vibrator and used it against her clit. She was doing a great job at multitasking, allowing a mix of many different pleasures at once.

She pinched her rock-hard nipples and was even able to put the left one up to her tongue. This was her favorite part of masturbating. Her neck was on the short side and her breasts were on the long side making it super easy for her tongue and warm mouth to play with her nipples. She sucked on it softly and by now Teddy was messy. She then climbed on top of the 14inch teddy bear and rode its face as if it was her fuck buddy. One she completely controlled. Her nipples were now solid, her muscles tightened, legs shaking and of course, she was dripping all over her favorite teddy buddy.

And in that very moment, a spark released throughout her entire body as she reached an orgasm and moaned softly. She always preferred soft, subtle moans as opposed to loud ones. It reminded her of the innocence she no longer had. And one she had no desire to return to.

Ironically enough, just as she reached her climax she could see through her window that beautiful, colorful fireworks were being set off indicating that it was midnight and now 2020. It was the most beautiful way she could have ever imagined to bring in the New Year.

That night, she slept like a baby and woke up around 9 am at the sound of her alarm. She woke up in a great mood and must have had a great dream because she woke up to a new puddle in her sheets. She had a habit of experiencing orgasms in her sleep.

Unfortunately, she still had to go into work and when her coworkers asked her what she did for the New Year she smiled and said, “I spent time with family and had an amazing time with them.”

 

Published 
Written by NaughtyDiaries
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments