Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Night Train Trip

"Fun night..."

15
7 Comments 7
4.6k Views 4.6k
1.3k words 1.3k words

The swaying of the carriage and the rhythmic ‘clackety-clack’ of the wheels over the joints in the rails had finally caused the other occupants of the sleeper carriage to fall asleep in their berths.

‘Finally,’ I thought. I could now play with myself. This was my nightly routine, to help me relieve the day’s stress and relax.

I looked at the other occupants of the sleeper cabin. All were sound asleep on their cots.

I pulled back the thin blanket that was covering me and tugged aside my boxers, allowing my hardening cock to spring out. It quivered a little before I gripped it in my left hand and began to stroke it, slowly masturbating, enjoying the feeling of relaxation it gave me.

I sighed quietly and thought about the evening’s events.

What a trip it had been. After a long journey travelling Europe by rail, the last part of the journey home was cocked up when several of the overnight sleeper cars were found to be faulty, meaning they had no air conditioning. As a result, passengers were asked to double up with strangers in the cars that were working.

As most of the sleeper cars were divided into four-berth units, I was allocated to a family of three. A woman in her mid-forties, travelling with her elderly parents.

At times, she had seemed to despair at having to shepherd them through the carriages to find the correct sleeper, and then have to explain to them for the umpteenth time who I was and why I was sharing their berth.

Eventually, she got it through to them that I would be travelling with them overnight. After some final grumbles, all three headed off to the dining car to get something to eat, the daughter giving me a weary smile and an eye roll as she passed.

On their return, I had left to get some refreshment, by which time the train was moving at a good speed, heading towards the coast and the ferry home. I stayed in the restaurant car for a good while, letting the family have space and hoping that when I returned they would all be fast asleep.

On entering the berth, the older couple were sound asleep, and their daughter was sitting on one of the top bunks. She’d changed into her nightwear, a long t-shirt and loose shorts, and had pulled her long hair into a single ponytail. I couldn’t help but notice that she had quite shapely legs that were dangling over the side of the upper cot opposite mine. I also noticed how her t-shirt clung to her boobs, accentuating them.

She nodded as I entered and then apologised for her parents being grumpy earlier. I told her not to worry, that it couldn’t be easy for people of their age to readily accept having a stranger suddenly thrust upon them, especially in their bedroom, in effect. 

She thanked me for my understanding, then said she needed to lie down and try and get some sleep. I said I was just going to bed too. I took off my jeans and climbed up to the opposite top bunk to hers, and quickly pulled the blanket over me.

“Goodnight,” she said, sleepily.

“Goodnight,” I replied, as I lay there waiting to get my relaxation session started.

As the other occupants slept, I reached the point of increasing the speed at which I was stroking my cock, a bunch of Kleenex nearby to collect my sticky white fluid in, when I heard a muffled sigh from across the aisle.

I froze. Had I imagined it?

“Please, don’t stop!” came a whispered plea.

I felt myself blushing.

“Please, carry on,” came the voice again. “I want to watch you. I need to watch you!”

I turned my head towards the opposite bunk. The daughter was there, blanket covering her lower body, with it tented as her knees were raised and spread.

“Please, I’m only doing what you are doing, it relaxes me,” she said in a lowered voice.

AdriannaHoney
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AdriannaHoney

“You’re stroking your cock?” I asked her with a weak smile playing on my lips.

“What?” she said, before what I had said finally registered.

Then she chuckled.

“No, I’m rubbing my clit,” she replied, a smile playing on her lips. “With these two,” she said nodding to her parents, “I don’t get much chance to relax, and pleasure myself, so I take it when I can.”

I nodded, feeling sympathy. Clearing my throat, I said, “I find it helps me relax too.”

“What, rubbing your clit?” she said, smiling.

“Touché,” I replied, genuinely smiling now. “No, masturbating. It helps me unwind from stress, relaxes me, and it’s fun.”

“Agreed,” she said. 

She cleared her throat self-consciously.

“Err, how old are you?” she asked me.

“I’m twenty-nine,” I replied. “You?” I asked.

“I’m forty-seven,” she admitted.

“Hmm. Older woman,” I said, starting to stroke my slightly deflated cock.

She noticed the association between my words and actions and asked, “You like older women?”

“Yes, I like them,” I admitted, as I began to fully harden under her gaze.

“Seems that you do,” she said, nodding at my hand around my cock and letting out a slight giggle.

“You still want to watch me?” I asked, feeling a thrill as she looked at what I was doing.

“Yes, please. Is that ok?” she asked me.

I nodded, and then asked, “Are you going to continue too?”

“Yes. Does that excite you? That an older woman will be masturbating as she watches you wank off?” she asked me, smiling.

“Yes, it does,” I replied, slowly increasing the speed of my hand movement.

“Nice,” she muttered softly, as she looked at what I was doing, and then slid her hand down between her spread legs.

I heard her sigh as she found the spot she needed and began her rubbing.

Gradually we just increased our speed, each lost in their actions, and turned on by the others. Sighs and moans escaped our lips as we each approached climax.

“Are you close?” she asked, her voice quivering.

“Almost there,” I grunted in answer.

“Can you just let it spurt, not catch it in the tissue?” she asked me. “I love seeing a man’s spunk flying through the air.”

I grunted again, too close to speak. She seemed to understand and watched intently as my hand became a blur, so fast was I stroking my cock.

“Yes, that’s it, lad, make it shoot,” she murmured, her hand action revealing her need to cum soon.

I stopped stroking as I felt the first pulse of orgasm. My spunk erupted from my cock and jetted into the air, streams of it, looping before landing on the floor of the carriage.

“God yes! Fuck that’s hot!” she said, just as she shuddered and clenched her hand between her thighs. “Oh fuck!” she said, her voice hoarse.

Minutes passed, both of us letting our breathing slow and become calm.

Finally, she said, “Thanks for the show Richard,” and grinned widely.

I must have looked perplexed as I couldn’t recall saying my name.

“Oh, yes, I should have mentioned, we are you new neighbours!” she said, giggling.

Looking even more confused, I began to recall that the bungalow opposite was up for sale.

“How…?” I began.

She giggled again.

“I snuck a look at the address label on your backpack,” she said in reply.

“Oh,” was all I could say, my mouth hanging open.

“I think I’ll like living there,” she said, stifling laughter at the look that must have been on my face. “You shoot far more than my hubby. And I expect a repeat performance from you sometime soon!” she added.

Despite my shock, my cock began swelling again.

“Oh my,” she murmured, licking her lips as she gazed at my growing erection. “So soon?”   

Published 
Written by restless_stroker
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments