Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Night Moves

"Sally enjoyed those times when she woke her husband at night."

22
4 Comments 4
1.3k Views 1.3k
1.3k words 1.3k words

Sally didn't always sleep through the night. She usually woke up a few times, and some of those times, she'd awake a little horny, often due to a racy dream that had just ended. On those nights, she always remembered what hubby said, “Wake me if you need anything. Just grab my dick and do what you need to wake me, and I'll be happy to fool around,” so she often did just that.

And he loved it when she woke him, and they always had some good sex on those nights. She had told him that sometimes she had to play with him for quite a while to wake him, and he said that was fine, just go for it and do what she needed to do. It was good when he awoke, but not a problem for her if it took a while. On those nights, she would invoke her desire to be a little curious and 'in control,' to take her time and check out her husband's privates before he woke up. And this night, he'd had a bit to drink while playing poker with boys, so he might not wake up too quickly, if at all.

She began by turning on her bedside lamp, which was small and gave enough light to see him in good detail but was never bright enough to wake him up. Then, she would start by slowly pulling the blanket and sheet off him and moving them down to his knees. Sally knew her husband usually slept on his back ever since he read that it was better for the spine. And though he sometimes wore a T-shirt, he never wore bottoms, so as she pulled the blanket and sheet away, she exposed his privates to her.

Sally enjoyed having this time when she would have things her way for a while, doing whatever she wanted with his junk to wake him up, as he'd said she should. So now that his privates were available to her, she pulled one of his legs aside to open him up more and started by inspecting him. She looked at his penis, lying on top of his balls which were resting between his thighs. His balls always seemed larger than she remembered, just lying there, a bit wrinkly looking. She stroked them lightly on the sides, then watched them adjust to her touch, moving on their own, it seemed. Sally did this a few times but didn't stay long because they just weren't what she came for.

It was his penis that interested her most. She gently placed a finger under his dick and lifted it, then held it upright by lightly taking its head between two fingers. Holding his shaft vertically, she caressed it up and down with her free hand, teasing it very lightly, and it soon began to get firm. He always seemed to get hard when his penis was stroked, even in sleep. She couldn't understand how men could stay asleep while becoming aroused but figured that it was the same way they could sleep through a “wet dream.”

So, Sally continued to lightly caress her husband's penis until it was pretty firm before examining its underside, which intrigued her. What fascinating folds and pits there were to see, plus a neat little tuft of skin just below the head. She relished examining his dick, pulling lightly on the tuft, and checking its many imperfections, top to bottom. It was all so wonderful to look at, and playing with it always got Sally turned on.

After she examined his erection, she focused on the head of hubby's penis. Such a unique shape, set at an angle with that cute ring around its pink and purple shades. She caressed it very gently for a few moments before giving it her usual kiss at the tip. Through all this play, hubby still hadn't stirred, but she had another move in mind.

VioletBruks1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VioletBruks1

Sally left his penis for a moment to get out her lube, squirted a bit on her hand, and put her fingers and hand around his erect dick. She started to give him a gentle hand job, being watchful to see if he moved. After several minutes, she increased her speed and pumped him more vigorously. Hubby got harder but he still didn't stir. Finally, he seemed to wake briefly but quickly nodded off again and was out for good. Sally preferred that hubby would wake up and do her, but since he was not going to wake up this night, she cleaned his penis with a tissue, gave up on waking him, and took matters into her own hands.

Sally squirted some more lube on her fingers, put the tube away, and turned the lamp off with her clean hand. Then she spread her legs and slipped her hand down and over her pussy, and started to caress her snatch with her fingers. Just as her husband would do, she opened her pussy lips and slid a finger over the sensitive tuft of skin between her vagina and her clitoris. Sally rubbed gently on that area to start a nice, slow masturbation.

She spread her legs wider and used her lubed fingers to continue diddling her pussy, then moved her other hand to caress the insides of her legs, up to and around her snatch. The effect was wonderful. Sally slipped a finger into her vagina and began in and out motions, and after a moment, she added a second finger while she continued caressing her clitoris with her other hand. She imagined her fingers were hubby's penis, giving her that wonderful feel of him in her vagina, part way at least. Soon, she began moving her hips to meet her fingers' thrusts.

Before long, Sally was beside herself with sexual pleasure, moving her hips up and down while her legs squirmed uncontrollably about the bed. Sally was about to come. She kept her fingers in her vagina and used that hand's thumb to rub her clitoris rapidly while she moved her free hand to her mouth to muffle her moans. Soon she tensed before exploding from pent-up sexual energy as she rocked an orgasm, releasing the juices from her pussy onto her fingers. She pulled her freshly slickened fingers out of her vagina and rubbed her clit more intensely, squirming all the while, and jerked wildly as she came again. Only her hand on her mouth kept her from screaming out loud.

After her orgasms, Sally was totally spent. She took her hand away from her pussy and leaned over to get a tissue to wipe the juices off her, then laid back down. Hubby was still asleep, unaware of Sally's failed attempt to wake him. But she liked this time of being 'in control' for a while, though she did have to satisfy herself this time. Still, there was always tomorrow night and every night to come. Who knows, surely hubby would wake up next time, and Sally had a good idea of what she'd get him to do for her.

Published 
Written by BobbieRotica
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments