Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Naughty Nerd Lust: Sarah and Charles Part 2

"Charles can't get Sarah's image out of his mind, especially when he is in the bedroom."

15
5 Comments 5
8.8k Views 8.8k
685 words 685 words
Sarah woke up early. Today was the day she would go and see Charles's apartment. She was genuinely interested in what the apartment complex had to offer, considering she was going to move off campus the coming semester; however, the apartment tour wasn't the only thing she was after.

She wanted Charles to scan his big brown eyes up and down her body and devour her with his eyes. He had done it before and she craved his penetrating gaze, so she was going to give him something to really look at. She found a tight fitting, low-cut red blouse, and since it had ample padding, she didn't feel the need to wear a bra.

Surprisingly, her D-cup breasts did not droop like most women with that size; they were perky and as round as honeydew melons. She couldn't decide if she should go commando or wear a thong with her hip-hugging black pants, but she eventually decided to just be free; it was comfortable and allowed for easy access.

It was a five minute drive out to the Reserve, and she waited another five minutes in the car stressing over every detail of her looks; she wanted to be perfect. He lived alone in 207B, which was on the quiet side of the complex, overlooking the swimming pool and golf course. Suddenly she saw him, he was standing on his balcony and looking out toward the golf course. He seemed to be in deep thought, and his concentrated stare almost made her wish she had worn a bra.

Charles was patiently awaiting Sarah's arrival. He couldn't keep his mind off of her. She was like no other woman he had ever met. She was brilliant, witty, beautiful, and actually talked to him. She was everything he wanted in a woman. She proved she could hold an intelligent conversation and that she actually had a fun personality. If there was one thing he couldn't stand it was women who were beautiful, but weren't born with a brain; he knew most college guys didn't care if a woman was intelligent or not as long as they got laid, but he did care.

As he overlooked the golf course, he recapped what had happened last night.

fullesbicoup
Online Now!
Lush Cams
fullesbicoup

He didn't jerk off that much, but he couldn't get Sarah out of his head and he had a bad case of 'blue balls'. He imagined gently caressing her and running his fingers through her smooth black hair. He could almost feel their naked bodies pushed against each other tightly in an unbreakable embrace.

He wanted to massage her voluptuous breasts and kiss them over and over until her nipples were rock hard. Then he would suck them until she begged and moaned for him to stop. He would rub his hands on the inside of her thighs so he could feel her writhe with anticipation, then he would slowly slide his fingers into her sopping pussy. He would make her incredibly wet by massaging her clit over and over in small circles until she came and then he would lick her juices and inhale her sweet taste. He wanted nothing more than to please her because he knew she would do the same in return.

As his imagination ran wild with thoughts of pleasing Sarah, he felt himself begin to grow harder and harder. Thank goodness he bought another bottle of lotion because he sure was going to need it. He squirted a little in his hand and began rubbing it along his shaft and then started to massage his balls. It wouldn't take him long now. He squeezed and lightly stroked at his 8 inch manhood until he couldn't take it anymore. He eventually emptied his entire load into the trashcan but didn't think to cover it...

It was such a pretty day. The sun was shining and there wasn't a cloud in the sky. The light breeze felt good on his face and he closed his eyes for a moment. He was so lost in his thoughts of Sarah that he almost didn't hear her knock on the door.

Published 
Written by sjfox1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments