Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Nature's Power

"Nature is a powerful thing. It brings out your true desires"

43
10 Comments 10
645 Views 645
931 words 931 words

It's my vacation from work and plans fell through so I'm having a staycation instead. It's not so bad. I get to walk around my house in a satin top and whatever shorts I find to wear. I live somewhere mostly isolated so I can spend time outside watering plants and drinking coffee on the porch in the little that I wear. 

Today I'm drinking coffee and reading while lounging on the porch. I have some music playing. It's such a beautiful morning and I want to enjoy it. I have on a dark blue satin top and maroon colored booty shorts. The warm sun feels good on my bare skin. I am sitting on one chair and have my feet up on another in front of me, my left hand gently caressing my chest and the top of my breasts as I sit here reading. 

I move my hand to my left nipple inside my shirt and give it a pinch. I let out a gasp of pain and pleasure as I continue to pinch and rub my nipple. I move my hand to the right breast and repeat the same thing I did to the left. I can feel heat growing inside me and it's not from the sun. 

I toss my book to the side and lift my top over my head and off completely, letting the warm sun touch my naked breasts. The sun feels like one big caress on my body, the hot sun beating down as the rays touch every inch of my bare skin. The light breeze tickles against my skin and brushes like a light kiss across my sensitive nipples, making them grow hard. 

I move my right hand down to the top of my shorts and slide over the outside of them, feeling a wet patch growing on them from my already wet pussy. I moan as I brush my clit through my shorts and continue to pinch and rub my nipples with my other hand. I can feel the pressure slowly building inside me, looking for a sweet release.

I slide my shorts off so I'm just lounging on the porch completely nude, but no one is ever around so I can just relax and enjoy how my body feels when the breeze hits my body and when the sun shines from behind the clouds and heats up my skin. 

I lie back and continue to touch my body, sliding my fingertips all over, spending extra time caressing my hardened nipples. I spend the next few minutes just like that, going slowly, enjoying every touch of my fingertips, every breeze of the wind, the sun rays when the clouds pass by. 

Something just feels so right being outside. Letting nature just absorb into my skin and touch every inch of me inside and out. My pale skin is getting covered in freckles (sun kisses I call them). 

lovelydol
Online Now!
Lush Cams
lovelydol

I give into temptation finally, and find my clit and wet pussy waiting for my touch. I slide two fingers inside me, feeling the tightness and wetness of my sweet pussy. My nipples ache with pleasure as I pinch them while I finger myself. In and out go my fingers, slowly at first, building up my pleasure even more. 

I can't take the teasing any longer, I start going faster with my fingers, in and out. Faster, harder, pinching my nipples as the pressure builds. I use my thumb to massage my clit while I finger my pussy and I scream out in pleasure. It overtakes me and I just let go, writhing and moaning as I orgasm. 

But I don't stop, I keep going, rubbing my clit faster, moaning out loud as I keep going. My body is hungry, my pussy and clit needy. Another orgasm builds and I just let it wash over me, over and over again. Little ones are still happening in between the big ones. 

I rub my nipples between my fingers as I continue to finger-fuck myself right there on the porch, the elements of nature encouraging me to keep going. Feeling the breeze on my wet pussy lips causes me to shudder with pleasure as the cold breeze brushes my hot lips. The desire to keep pleasuring myself is strong, the sun shining, its rays warming me as the wind cools me. 

Orgasm after orgasm washes over me as I writhe and moan against my hands as they continue their pleasuring. With my clit hard and sensitive, all it takes is a little rub and I'm contracting again and being swept up by another orgasm.  

I can feel a big one building inside me; I rub fast and hard and I cum all over my hand and the chair, squirting a little. I scream out as it overpowers me. 

I just lie on the chair as my body calms and the spasms slow. The wind cools me down as I come back to earth and regulate my breathing. I lie under the warm sun and feel the cool breeze on my body again. It feels like I'm being comforted and caressed as I relax back against the chair. 

Being in nature is like another world, and connecting in that way feels amazing, different than I've ever felt before. It is like I was called to be outside and let myself feel how powerful and wonderful nature is. I look forward to my morning coffee on the porch tomorrow.

Published 
Written by QTpie210
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments