Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Sex Life in Stories (Part 1)

"The first time I ever came across what my cock could do!"

2
1 Comment 1
12.0k Views 12.0k
629 words 629 words
The first time I ever came across sex was through masturbation when I was sixteen, before this I had never really ever been aroused before or touched my cock in a sensual way. I am twenty one now and have had sex with many girls and also my sister and mother somewhere around seventy to eighty times. Sex had passed before this special day. So settle down and let me talk you through the day that changed my life forever.

I had been out jogging in tight white spandex pants – I was captain of the school soccer team – and a white vest top. It was a daily ritual that had happened many times before. I always carried a bottle of water with me and it was more or less guaranteed that I would go to the toilet as soon as I got home. But today was totally different, when I got home I discovered I was locked out. Somewhere on my jog I managed to lose my key. Not a major problem you might say, well usually no. Today however I was close to bursting for the toilet. We live out in the countryside so there are no neighbours, so I decided to go around the back of the house and relieve myself there. On my way around the back of the house I phoned my mum to get her to let me in. This is where it gets interesting.

I don't know why I did it but instead of taking down my spandex pants and getting my cock out I just stood there and let go right where I was standing. The warm, golden pee came slowly trickling out from my tight shorts all the way down my legs into my socks and trainers. The pee had turned my white shorts shiny and completely see through, has I bent down to look what I had done I got a strange feeling running through my spine and I watched my cock stand on end.

AmandaLuxxe
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AmandaLuxxe

At the time is was the strangest and best feeling I had ever had. So I put my hand in my trousers to try and stop it from showing through my wet, shiny shorts. Has I took hold of my cock I got this strange feeling again then I noticed a strange liquid starting to seep out of the end and showing through my shorts. The more I touched my cock the better it felt.

I took of my trousers and went to lie on the grass in the middle of the garden as I lay down I was stroking my cock and rubbing it up and down. I was rubbing it slowly and as I was doing so I could feel this feeling building up inside me. The more this feeling built up the harder I seemed to be rubbing my cock then all of a sudden I began squirting white cum all over my body. After a minute or so I stopped and then started licking my fingers - I don't know why I did it as I said this was my first sexual experience - and rubbing the cum all over my body as I was rubbing it around my 6 inch cock it stood up on end again.

Then I heard the gravel crunching under the feet of a person, I realised it was my mother, then I heard her shout.

“Robbie where are you?”

I didn't know what she would say if she found me like this lying in the middle of the garden covered in my own cum and pee.

THE END

If you want to find out what happened then leave a comment below and part two will be released soon so you can find out how she reacted!

Published 
Written by rob1990
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments