Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My self-sucking adventures

14
5 Comments 5
61.5k Views 61.5k
1.5k words 1.5k words
Famous Story
As I mentioned in a previous story, I self-sucked for a few months in college. It started the beginning of my second semester. I lived in a single while I was in college, and of course I masturbated constantly to magazines.

Early that semester, probably in early February, I had obtained a few used magazines with sex letters and stories, and one of the stories described in long and explicit detail a man giving his first blowjob. I lay there on my bed, cock rock solid, holding the magazine with my left hand as I gently rubbed my shaft with the right, and gave in to fantasies of feeling a hard cock in my mouth. When the cock in the story gave up its load in lovingly detailed spurts, my hips clenched and massive streams of cum shot out all over my chest as I fucked into my fist.

I lay there in the wake of one of the strongest ejaculations in my life, amazed at my desire to suck cock and also feeling guilty and thoroughly confused. I grabbed a dirty shirt to wipe up, but when I started stroking my cock to get the last drops out, I started hardening again. I stared at my cock, my insatiable little pillar of flesh, and watched it respond as I stroked myself to another orgasm. Fascinated, I stared hungrily at the white goo shooting out from the pulsing purple head and collecting in a thick white pool in my palm.

Although I constantly masturbated, usually twice a day, I rarely paid attention to the actual process. For the next two weeks I paid attention to nothing else, and usually imagined it was the cock of another man. Often I’d focus on the feeling of my cock in my hand, imagining it in my mouth, and I would cum vigorously and feel guilty afterwards.

One day as I walked to class, I thought with a laugh how easy my life would be if I could just suck myself. That evening I was sitting at my desk trying to study, but my swollen balls demanded relief. I pulled my pants open, then stood up to undress, and when I sat back down my cock stood up from my lap hot, hard, and curving upwards, and as I stroked it I wondered how it would feel in my mouth and thought again my thought from earlier that day. Suddenly I decided to find out.

I bent my head as far down as I could towards my lap, but I couldn’t get very close. Curious, I spread out my hands to see how close the head of my cock was from my lips; it was a disappointing twelve inches or more. I bent harder and harder, but never got closer than about ten inches. I pushed my head down with my hands and got only another inch or so closer; changing the angle at which I sat only gained another inch or so over that.

Frustrated, I thought hard and looked around my room. Perhaps if I used my weight to my advantage, I thought, and lay down on the floor. I lifted my legs to try to get them over my head, but that was fruitless. I then moved so that I could put my feet on the wall above my head. My first try was not very successful; I was too close to the wall, so my cock was far above me. I repositioned myself a few times until my cock was pretty close to my mouth, less than a cock length away, maybe five inches. I could see every detail of the head of my cock and pulled on my shaft to bring it closer. This was a bit much in my excitement, and I ended up stroking out a massive load of cum all over my chest.

For the next two days I tried to get closer, each time ending up spewing on my face or my neck, but I did manage to get within three inches of my lips. Finally, the fourth day I positioned myself so my cock was closer to the wall than my head and grabbed my thighs and pulled downwards. My back hurt from the effort, but finally the tip of my cock touched my lips.

TSbuy1xtake1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TSbuy1xtake1

I opened my mouth and held my ass with my left hand as I used my right to bring my cock into line with my lips. I then grabbed my ass with both hands and pulled.

I licked my head and grimaced at the taste of my drooling precum, but I persevered and got most of the head between my lips before my cock spewed a massive load in my mouth. The cum was thick and sticky and spurted out in a rush that fascinated and repelled me, and while some of it dribbled out the corners of my mouth, most of it filled my mouth. I swirled it around with my tongue and felt a bit nauseous, but having finally attained success I swallowed it.

I stretched out on the floor in amazement. My back hurt, but in a mixed way--sore but with the warm feeling of having drained my cum. I pondered the feeling of the head of my cock between my lips and against my tongue and the brackish aftertaste of my thick cum, and while I felt very close to throwing up I also basked in a feeling of a job well done. I was soon hard again; my back hurt too much to try it again that night, so I simply jerked off again and went back to studying.

The next two nights were much the same; I licked my cock head and stroked my shaft until I came. The angle was not quite right to get any more in my mouth, however, so the next night I adjusted my position until I was able easily to rest my cock head against my lips. This was more like it! I pulled on my ass and opened my mouth to grab my cock, and as I pushed my feet against the wall I felt my cock push into my mouth. It took several minutes and some concentrated effort, but finally I felt the ridge at the base of my cock head push through my lips. With another bit of pressure and pulling, I got an inch of my shaft into my mouth.

Trembling and amazed, I held position and gloried in the sensation of the head of my cock against my tongue. I tried swirling my tongue around with only limited success as I worked my lips on my shaft, and within ten seconds I shot into a massive orgasm as my swollen balls let loose the excitement I’d built up over the last half hour. I could feel my shaft pulsing as each spurt rushed through the rigid core of my cock.

With each twitch I could almost feel the progress of my shooting sperm down the length of my shaft, and as I swallowed each salty and bitter spurt I closed off thought and just focused on every detail of my orgasm and ejaculation. When my orgasm had finished, I lay down on the floor and laughed quietly in triumph. My orgasm was so massive and so draining that I didn’t feel the need to orgasm the next day.

The day after that, however, I knew exactly what to do and had my cock in position between my lips before I had even hardened completely. I had a relaxed suck as I experimented on different techniques of sucking cock for the next fifteen minutes, and I imagined I was in a leisurely 69 with another man, magically matching lick for lick and suck for suck, and when I came I dreamed it was the cock of a young man as hungry for me as I was for him.

Eventually, of course, the novelty of the thing wore off. It hurt the hell out of my back and especially my neck, and there was very little variety in the angle of approach; as I could only get three inches total in my mouth there was always a lingering disappointment in not being able to suck the full length of my cock, and as my throat was bent at a crazy angle it was hard to move my tongue much or open my jaw widely. Eventually I got a new girlfriend who sucked my cock more satisfyingly than I could.

I’ve only sucked myself a dozen times or so since and have never felt the need after I started sucking other men.

Published 
Written by SirSpewalot
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments