Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Self-Licking Dream

"After seeing a man suck himself off, I begin to have dreams that I can do the same."

24
4 Comments 4
3.7k Views 3.7k
1.1k words 1.1k words

Author's Notes

"I have been fascinated by the idea of self-oral since I was a teenager. At first, I found it weird but quickly came to realise that it was just advanced masturbation. <p> [ADVERT] </p>And that's good for you. Self-pleasure is a beautiful and righteous thing!"

It's so not fair that guys can get their mouths round their own tackle and we girls cannot! I have had an interest in it since I was about eighteen and we were camping out in a friend's field one summer, myself, and my friend Mandy and her boyfriend Darren.

It was never intended to be a sexual thing but it kind of turned out that way.

It was a hot evening and we got around to talking about sex. Well, we got to feeling a little horny and Mandy casually mentioned that her boyfriend was well-equipped. Oh really, I laughed. "Let's see it then!" I said.

Well at first he was kind of coy, but eventually agreed and stripped off, and there it was in all its glory. I don’t know how big, but seemed way bigger than anyone else we had seen in our admittedly limited experience.

As we were looking at it he became erect and slowly started touching himself. It was long and straight and reached past his navel as he was sitting up and looking down at it. Neither of us really knew what to do next, but he did.

"I can suck it, you know," he said.

"Wow – no way – do it!" was our eager response – so he bent down, curved his back over and lowered his face down onto his cock. By now it was leaking precum, and he began by licking this gently off the tip, then he kissed the head.

We were in awe of this as it was the most overt sexual act any of us had seen in our lives and hands had been inserted inside our own damp pants and eager little wet clits were subtly being stroked.

He had started so really he had to finish. We urged him on, "Suck on it, Darren, that’s amazing!"

He put more of it into his mouth and sucked and licked on the head and bent down more until he had half of his length into his mouth. He was gentle and slow as he did this and I think we found that very sensual as well as being downright rude. We had seen a couple of boys wank before and it was more of a furious cock in fist motion that has no sensuality to it. This was languorous and truly sexy and we were loving it. Mandy now had her pants completely off and was making so secret of the fact that she was masturbating.

Darren started to make little sighs and was breathing faster and harder – we were all so wet and turned on – there was a cloud of sexual tension all around us – it was an amazing feeling. Then Darren came – in his own mouth. A little bit leaked out but he swallowed the rest. We both came in quick succession – then looked at each other with sweaty awestruck faces and giggled.

This left a lasting impression on me but it was not until my mid-twenties after I had actually had a few proper sexual experiences that I started having the dreams. In my dream, I am as limber and lithe as a cat and can curl up and reach all parts of my body with the greatest of ease.

I always start by gently touching myself – I am naked and have one hand on my pussy and one on my breast caressing a nipple. I feel my pussy getting wet and take a finger covered in clear slippery juice and rub it onto my nipples. It feels divine so I sit up and raise a breast to my mouth and flick my tongue around the nipple, licking my juices off, then I draw the nipple into my mouth and suck on each one. The more I suck on my nipples, the wetter I can feel my cunt becoming and now I can smell my scent coming up from down there, my nipples and clit feel connected – each movement of my tongue sending shivers of excitement to my cunt.

BigCockGoddess69TS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BigCockGoddess69TS

Now I want to taste myself more and swing my legs over my head and grab my ass cheeks until my cunt is right above my face. I manoeuvre my body around so that the warm sunlight streaming through the window gently illuminates and warms my vagina, the folds of flesh and golden hairs. I hover it a few inches above my face and watch as glossy drops of pussy juice gather on the lips, and now they drop onto my face.

I put out my tongue and a drop of juice falls onto it and I sigh, savouring it. Then I pull myself closer, stick out my tongue and slowly lick myself, from my clitoris hood to the bottom of my lips. I do this again and inhale deeply, savouring my smell and then pull myself closer still until I am rubbing my wet cunt lips all over my face. I am intoxicated with the smell and taste of my cunt, my hot wet muskiness, my slippery goodness. I push my tongue into my vagina and lick my juices out of me.

Now I finally start to flick my clitoris with the tip of my tongue, each little flick sending tremors through my body. I close my lips around it and start sucking my own hot little throbbing nub. I am in ecstasy, nothing else in the world exists apart from my body, my face, my cunt, my aroma and fluids. I savour the exquisite rudeness and rightness, and then I climax.
I have sucked myself off and it's beautiful.

A little spurt of cum leaks out onto my face and hair, already soaked with my own juices and sweat and I slowly uncurl and stretch out smiling. I reach down and with my fingers bring a handful of come up to my mouth - I taste so good it’s a shame to waste any. I lick my stickiness off from between my fingers, then put them in my mouth and lick them clean.

And every time I awake from this dream, trembling and wet and, of course, I have to masturbate – I must make myself cum again and it does not take long. I thrust a hand inside of me to get all wet then rub it all over my face and smell, lick and taste my hand pretending it's my cunt there while I rub my clit with the other. I am frustrated by my lack of hands – if only I could have another to rub my nipples too!

I told a boyfriend about this once – he said, "Don’t worry, honey, I can eat you any time you like."

And he can – and he’s very good.

But nothing beats doing it to yourself! 

Published 
Written by jenner
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments