Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Morning Fantasy

"A nice way to spend a little more time in bed before getting up.."

12
9 Comments 9
6.2k Views 6.2k
802 words 802 words

We all have those mornings when we wake up in a horny mood. Different things provoke the mood though. Sometimes it’s a dream you had, possibly a moment you had with somebody the day before or in my case this particular morning it was a picture shared by a Lush friend.

We all have our favorite body parts to turn into our fantasies and fetishes if you are completely honest with yourself. Mine happens to be a woman’s ass and legs. There is nothing sexier than a woman bent over with her legs spread far enough apart you can see her pussy and anus on full display.

This was the picture she had sent me and it was frozen in my mind that morning as I woke up. Her perfectly rounded ass cheeks spread just enough to see her puckered little hole and the puffiness of her pussy protruding out from between her thighs. Those cheeks then moved downward to her perfectly shaped thighs before floating on downward to her sexy calves and finishing at her cute feet with her painted toenails. By the time my mind got to her feet, my hand was firmly stroking my hard cock.

I pictured the things I would do to her bent over like that. I would run my hands over her thighs and across her ass before teasing her pussy with my fingers. As she got wet, I would gather some of it on my finger and slide it over her puckered anus, teasing the opening until she relaxed and accepted my finger with a light moan as the sign of the penetration. I would continue to play and tease her pussy with one hand as I slowly fingered her ass at the same time with the other.

As I played with both of her holes, I would gently be applying soft kisses all over her cheeks. Maybe nipping at her once in a while. I would slowly work my way around her cheeks until I removed my fingers from her ass and replacing them with my tongue. I would run it over her opening, teasing her before pushing the tip into the opening provoking a louder moan from her.

All the while my fingers are pushing between her pussy lips, thrusting into her deep and steady. Using the fingers of my now free hand, I would start teasing her clit, stroking it in my fingers back forth as my fingers played with her pussy and my tongue worked in and out of her ass.

YOURDREAMBOYz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
YOURDREAMBOYz

As I picture this whole scene playing out, my hand is around my rigid cock and I’m stroking it slowly up down. I want to keep the pace slow to prolong my time with her. I know as soon as I cum my fantasy will dissolve and my day will start but for now, I’m in a different world enjoying my time with her and don’t want to leave. I stay in my morning fantasy and continue to enjoy her.

As I increase my tempo in her pussy, she is reaching her first orgasm of the day. I feel it building as her pussy closes around my fingers and she stiffens pushing her ass against my tongue. Then she lets out a shuddering moan as I feel her juices run past my fingers. Wanting to taste her, I pull my hand away and replace my fingers with my tongue. I lap at her juices as they gather on her lips. I open my mouth to allow them to drip in so I can savor the taste of her. I finally run my tongue over her lips and through her pussy, gathering all of her I can.

By this time, my cock is straining to explode. My hand has sped up, controlled by the part of my body desiring release. My mind pushing my body towards its own conclusion of my fantasy swiftly. I keep my eyes closed picturing that perfect scene as my hand rapidly strokes my cock in full strokes. I feel the start of the end as my cock hardens even more and strains upwards in my hand. My balls tighten as my semen starts its climb to release. I can’t hold it back any longer. My mind is enjoying the taste of her juices as my cock erupts expelling its own.

I feel the first spurt of my semen land on my belly, the second a little closer to my cock and finally as I reach the point of being totally spent, feel it run down my shaft over my fingers as I slowly continue to stroke my shaft as it softens. I am still picturing her bent over expecting more but unfortunately, that will have to be another time.

 

Published 
Written by Road_Runner
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments