Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Morning Fantasy

"This is what dreams are made of."

20
12 Comments 12
8.2k Views 8.2k
1.1k words 1.1k words

Author's Notes

"I thought I would give writing a try."

As I slowly wake, my eyes still closed, I listen to hear your breathing. You are still sleeping.

With my eyes closed and realizing I have woken up with a powerful erection again, my heart races. I reach under the covers and slowly take a hold of my stiffness. Oh it feels sooo good to feel my cock so hard, only wishing it was you holding it, stroking it, not me again.

I let the fantasy begin in my mind. I picture you standing before me. You are completely naked and I watch as your beautiful breasts hang so magnificently. You unbuckle my pants and pull down my zipper. Next you reach around and grab the waistband and pull them down to the floor as you slowly drop down to your knees. My now hardening cock springs to life before you. I pull my shirt over my head and now we are naked, warm, and breathing with anticipation. You bring your hand up to my hardening shaft and grab it as if you have a deep desire to make love to it.

You begin gliding your hand up and down the shaft as it continues to get harder and harder. You lean forward and kiss the swelling purple head. As your lips touch it, a drop of moisture appears and you take it on your lips. Your tongue finds it and it disappears. You glance up and our eyes meet while your hand continues to slowly glide along the stiff shaft. Up and down slowly stroking as it gets bigger and harder. You rub it along your cheeks and across your lips. I feel your hot breath against my skin. Our breathing becomes faster and shallower. The anticipation of what is happening makes our hearts race. I can smell your sweet scent as it permeates the air in the room.

You open your lips and again bring them forward to meet the swollen head. As you take the tip in your warm, wet mouth your eyes again glance up to meet mine and we both feel the intenseness of the moment. Your eyes roll back in your head as you take more of my hardened shaft into your waiting mouth. You moan and I feel the vibration run down my cock and it pushes me deeper into ecstasy. I look at you as you begin to move your hand and mouth along my rock hard shaft and devour it inch by inch as if you can’t seem to get enough.

Your other hand finds its way to your now wet pussy. You slide a finger between your swollen lips and begin to rub the wetness. You twitch as your finger moves over your swollen clit and you become even wetter.

You begin moving your mouth and hand faster along my now soaking wet cock. Your saliva is dripping from your mouth and my shaft. My breathing is getting shallower and faster as I near my orgasm.

“Oh yes baby, I’m getting close,” I say as you focus your attention on my cock.

You pull me from your mouth and stroke me faster and squeeze me harder.

“I want to cum on your tits.”

“YESSS, I’m going to cum.”

I suddenly become rigid as you continue to stroke me. My body convulses and my orgasm is about to explode.

ViolettMoon
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ViolettMoon

Then my orgasm hits, rope after rope of cum shooting onto your waiting breasts. It seems to take hours as I cum.  You milk every last drop from my shaft and let it drip onto your waiting breasts, then bring me to your mouth once again and lick the last bit of my cum from the tip.

My cock is softening as you push me back onto the bed. You move over me and hang your cum soaked tits over my face.

“Now clean up the mess you made,” you whisper, as you hang your beautiful breasts over my face.

Cum is running down and dripping into my waiting mouth as I gladly begin licking and sucking every inch of your sweet breasts, tasting my white creamy cum as I lick it off your hanging breasts.

Once I get the creamy cum cleaned off your breasts you turn around, straddle my face, and begin cleaning off my now soft shaft. You lick and suck it clean and it slowly begins to respond and begins to get hard once again.

As you bring my cock back to life I take the opportunity to lick your now dripping pussy. I have never licked a pussy so wet. Your juices are literally running into my waiting mouth. You know that I love to eat your pussy and could stay here all day. My tongue sliding up and down your sweet slit occasionally finds your ass.

With my cock now fully erect you turn around and quickly slide your wet pussy over the shaft. You lean back to get the full insertion of my cock. You start rocking back and forth grinding your clit against me. I feel the tip of my cock touch your cervix and we fall into a trance as our bodies feel the intensity of our building orgasm.

After what seems like hours you grab my arm, throw your head back and hold your breath. You moan loudly as your body shakes. Your orgasm begins and you again let out a soft moan. I push up against you as I too let go with an orgasm. Our bodies are one as we both swim in ecstasy. Our bodies are cumming together and our juices are flowing as one. The moment seems to last forever but ends too soon.

Suddenly our breaths return. We fall together as if we have both had the most intense workout. Sweat running over our bodies, catching our breaths, we are both too weak to move.

Once again we have gotten lost in the time and in each other. We closed the door on the outside world to enjoy our own sanctuary and lust on each other.

I turn my head towards you. Opening my eyes, our eyes meet.

“Good morning,” you whisper.

“Did you enjoy your fantasy?”

“I did, but wish you would have enjoyed it with me.”

“I enjoyed watching you.”

I throw back the covers to find my stomach and chest covered with creamy white cum.

I guess I have a mess to clean up but this one is real.  

Published 
Written by Harddesires
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments