Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Morning Energy

"Morning starts off with some mutual playing and a few orgasms."

8
3 Comments 3
4.2k Views 4.2k
2.9k words 2.9k words

Tanya sneaks her eyes open to more light than she expected. She looks at the clock to see it is 7:30am, not too early but later than her usual 6am start to her day. The sun is streaming in the window, heating the room.

Tanya grunts before pushing the heavy duvet down, leaving her legs covered. Her t-shirt is sweaty from the heat generated as she lay wrapped tightly in the blankets. Pulling her shirt over her head to reveal her heavy breasts provides relief. Waking further, she remembers the bottle of wine consumed on the back deck with Steve. OK, two bottles of wine, at least one each. To excuse her behaviour, she tells herself that it was a fantastic summer evening and she knew she had no work the next day.

Now, with the light streaming into the shaded room, heating the air and making her slight headache worse, she is second-guessing her choices. She cracks the window to allow a cool breeze to enter. She collapses back on her pillow and shades her eyes. The breeze cools the slight sheen of sweat that covers her breasts, causing her nipples to come immediately to attention.

She removes the heavy duvet completely, leaving just a light cotton sheet. She looks down and notices Steve sporting a morning erection. He is still asleep, his erection making a nice little tent in the sheets. Sadly they had fallen asleep during some random groping after they collapsed drunk and giggling into bed the night before. She assumes there is built-up sexual tension; she can feel it herself.

She finds herself staring at it, not sure why exactly; maybe her lack of sex recently was causing a bit of frustration. She had seen his cock before and held it many times. This is not an unusual situation for them. They are not really a couple, good friends with occasional benefits when neither is in a relationship, but not a couple. Their encounters, while always fun, tend to be infrequent.

The motion of Steve's erection pushing up and down in the sheets, combined with the cool breeze on her nipples, creates flutters in her belly and a familiar tingling in her pussy. Her breathing has become noticeably deeper. She loves her breasts; they are heavy and full without being too big. Her nipples are super sensitive, and when she is aroused, they get very hard and demand attention. That is precisely what they are doing currently.

As she lies on her back, watching Steve sleep, his breath causing his fit stomach and chest to rise and fall, she stares at the outline of his firm cock beneath the sheets. Reaching her hand up, she lightly circles one nipple making it jump to attention. Pinching and pulling each nipple alternately causes her breath to deepen further. Using both hands to give proper attention to the hard nubs brings a surge of heat and wetness to her pussy.

Out of the corner of her eye, she sees Steve stir. Quickly dropping her hands, she closes her eyes and feigns sleep as Steve slowly awakes.

Watching him with half-closed eyes, she sees him look over at her naked breasts and hard nipples. He reaches down to stroke his erect cock a few times. She and Steve had shared masturbation stories many times. It is no surprise to her that he was looking to relieve his erection. Curiously she had never seen him do it in person. She had always maintained that virtual sessions were not the same as up close and personal.

Steve continues to stroke his cock as he watches her sleeping form. She moves a bit, and he stops suddenly.

Opening her eyes completely, she says quietly, "Don't stop."

He looks at her intently, "Are you sure?" he asks.

"Yes," her brief reply.

Steve pushes the sheet down and continues to slowly stroke his hard cock. He moves his hand up and down, stimulating the entire length. His cock grows further as he plays with it. Licking his hand for lubrication, he begins to focus his strokes on the head, causing it to pulse and swell. Looking over, he moves his other hand down to cup his shaved balls, his legs spreading slightly to give him better access.

Tanya reaches up to restart the stimulation of her nipples. Her eyes focused on his wet slippery cock. Tanya quickly rolls to her side of the bed. Grabbing a small bottle of lube, she leans over to hand it to him.

"Get all the looking in your want, tell me what to do if you want me to do something specific; I want to watch you come," she says with an evil grin.

He lubes up his cock properly, using a little in his other hand to lube up his balls. His cock swells even more, veins protruding, the head getting dark red. She always considered Steve's cock to be very pretty. Watching him stroke his now very wet cock she knows she is right. She can see pre-cum dripping out the tip with each stroke. Tanya licks her lips; she loves that his cock leaks during sex, and the taste of it is fantastic.

Steve looks over at her breasts, closes his eyes, then looks back at her breasts. She has applied a bit of lube to her nipples and is aggressively pinching and pulling both simultaneously. Squeezing, massaging, pinching, and stroking her entire breast. It is one massive erogenous zone. Her nipples are swollen and sensitive. She can feel the pressure of an orgasm building in her belly.

As she watches Steve, his strokes increase in speed and then slow down. His hand massaging his balls constantly. She sees him sneak a finger down to play with his ass, a jolt of pleasure shooting through her as she watches. She wonders what is going through his head but figures he will tell her later over coffee; she doesn't want to ruin the moment.

She notices Steve slowing down his strokes as he watches her intently. She knows he is trying to delay his orgasm, stay synced with her activities, and watch her play. Tanya feels a surge of wetness between her legs. She loves how slippery it feels as she grinds her hips together.

Reaching into her side table, she spots several of her favourite toys. Grabbing the large pink one, she sits back up in bed. Grabbing the lube, she applies it liberally to the toy and her pussy. Looking over, she sees Steve's eyes widen. The vibrator is much larger than his cock; it is the one she uses when she wants to feel stretched. She wants to show off for him, to show him how she can handle the width and the length, knowing he will not be put off by the size but turned on even more.

She spreads her knees and turns on the vibrator. Running it lightly over her nipples and down between her breasts. She visualizes what it would be like to have a cock that big between them, pushing into her mouth, stretching her lips, filling her throat. Reaching down to spread her pussy lips reveals her hard red clit. It is swollen and erect, begging for attention. She can feel her pussy leaking, mixing her wetness with the lube. Running the vibrator down her belly sends waves of pleasure through her pussy. She circles it around her stomach, up to her nipples and back down, teasing herself.

Moving it down, it slides between her spread lips and touches her clit.

She comes instantly. "Holy shit, that was quick," she gasps.

Running the toy down her wet slit, her pussy is still pulsating; the vibrations extend her orgasm. Her pussy gapes and oozes wetness. She senses this orgasm is only the beginning. Tanya relaxes back onto the pillows. Raising her knees for best access, she starts to slide the massive toy into her wet depths.

It is slow initially, the toy gradually opening her up, stretching her out. In and out, small movements, each stroke opening her up further. She uses one hand to spread her sensitive lips, creating access for the toy. Rubbing her clit with her fingers as she pushes the toy deeper brings her to the edge of another orgasm.

She sees Steve staring as she works the toy into her pussy. Steve's cock is visibility pulsing, he is close, but she wants them to come simultaneously.

"Wait for me!" she pleads.

He nods and slows his strokes, staying away from his swollen head. His other hand continues to stroke and massage his balls. Tanya longs to take them in her mouth. Watching as the vibrator disappears, she can feel the pressure in her stomach. The toy invades her pussy, stretching and filling her. Pulling it out, she watches her pussy lips grip it obscenely. She pauses when it is almost out before sliding it slowly back inside her.

Reeya
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Reeya

She wants to sit up and drive her pussy down on the toy, taking it as deep as she can, letting it smash against her cervix. She also wants Steve to be able to see everything.

Tanya pulls her knees back further, almost to her armpits. This brings her ass into view for Steve. Her wetness leaks down, her tight little hole pulsing as her orgasm approaches. She drives the toy deep into her pussy, feeling totally full. Rubbing her clit roughly, she moves the vibrator in and out constantly. She can feel the buzzing everywhere.

She wants Steve to see her come, close up and to feel his come shoot from his hard cock onto her belly.

"Kneel between my legs, please," she pleads.

Steve needs no encouragement. He moves to kneel between her legs. She is completely exposed to him now, the vibrator deep in her pussy, buzzing through one of its many patterns. She continues to rub her swollen clit as she feels her orgasm peaking. Steve's cock is swollen and ready to burst. He can not take his eyes away from her.

"Now!" she gasps as her second orgasm sweeps over her.

She sees Steve stroking the head of his cock quickly as a low moan escapes from his lips.

"Fuck yes, coming," he exclaims.

Spurts of come spray over her belly as she continues to ride her own orgasm. She watches intently as Steve strokes his hard cock, eyes closed, hand gripping his balls, come covering her belly. Eventually, Steve falls back on his heels, his orgasm spent.

Tanya realizes she is not done. Pulling the vibrator from her pussy leaves a desperate emptiness. Her pussy grips the toy as she pulls it out, its absence leaving a lewd gaping opening, still spilling wetness onto the sheets. Her fingers are back, circling her clit, maintaining the height of her arousal, reluctant to let the intensity of her arousal diminish.

Reaching down, she pushes four fingers roughly into her soaking pussy. Rubbing her clit frantically with her other hand, she feels another orgasm approach. Spreading her pussy wide to continue to show off for Steve, she plunges her four fingers in as deep as she can manage. He can see her pussy leaking wetness, dripping down her ass and legs onto her sheets. Her gasps and moans fill the room as she strives for another orgasm.

"Holy fuck, coming again, uhhh, fuck, yes, can you see?" Tanya moans as she feels her orgasm finally burst from her.

They both fight to catch their breath; Steve is the first to speak, "I guess I will go make coffee," he smiles.

As he crawls from the bed, he pulls on his jean that lay on the floor. Stopping quickly in the bathroom, he is soon rummaging around in the kitchen.

"He never remembers where anything is," she thinks.

Laying like a used dish rag on the bed, Tanya wonders if the accumulated sexual tension has finally left her body. Her nipples are still swollen and slick with spit and lube, her belly covered in Steve's come and her legs still spread. Running her fingers down her belly through that hot mess, she finds herself, surprisingly, needing more. Her fingers find their way across her smooth stomach to her wet slit. Sliding them across her clit generates a new jolt of pleasure. Her gaping pussy responds with a slight spasm as she slips all four fingers back inside herself.

Grinding her palm against her clit she slides her fingers as far inside herself as possible. She slips her other hand under her firm ass to play with her tight ass hole. She is already soaking wet, so it gives little resistance to the entrance of her first finger.

Bringing her hand to her mouth, she sucks the combination of orgasm, sweat and lube off her fingers. It fills her senses with the delicious scent. A second finger has joined the first in her ass as her hand returns to her pussy. Changing position, she bends her knees and brings them to her shoulders.

"Thank god for stretching," she mumbles.

She grabs her vibrator again and rubs it slowly around her ass. She can't always take the big vibrator there, but this morning she is so worked up and so slick already she is not concerned. The vibrator glides around the entrance effortlessly, the mixture of lube, orgasm, and spit making the area very slippery. The vibrations are intense and return a familiar feeling to her belly. She feels her hips rocking, almost on their own accord, demanding the penetration of the giant toy.

Teasing herself, she guides it slowly, ever so slowly, into her ass. In and out, an inch at a time, slowly stretching out her tight hole until it can accommodate the entire width of the buzzing toy. The pressure is overwhelming, the vibrations entering her very soul. She pushes the vibrator deeper into her ass. Eventually, the entire length is buried.

Each time she pulls it out, the buzzing gets louder, then subsides as she slowly pushes it back inside. Grinding her palm against her clit, fingering her pussy with her other hand, she feels another orgasm building. She knows this will be a good one, wanting to ride it as long as possible. She continues to fuck her ass deep.

She swings around to face the mirror at the side of the bed. She is totally exposed, pussy gaping from her attention and previous orgasms, her vibrator plunging deep in her ass. Propping her head on a pillow, she watches herself in the mirror. She moves her hand up to her nipples. Her orgasm builds inexorably.

Her pussy is dripping, twitching and contracting, spread wide. Her clit is swollen and red, urging constant attention. She fucks her ass desperately as she reaches the peak of the climb. She sees her pussy start to contract and spasm. She feels her ass gripping the vibrator through her aggressive in-and-out motions. Her belly contracts, and she sees small liquid spurts fly out of her pussy. She fucks her ass hard as her orgasm stretches out.

Hearing a noise at the door, she sees Steve standing with two cups of coffee in his hands. His cock bungling in his jeans as he watches her fuck her ass.

"Come here," she gasps.

Tanya slides to the head of the bead as Steve places the coffee on the side table, quickly removing his jeans. He climbs on the bed and moves to straddle her chest. His cock is still slippery from earlier and slides easily between her breasts. She lets the vibrator slip slowly from her ass as she moves her hands to her breasts, cupping them together to create a warm tunnel for his cock.

Steve's hand is on her pussy now, stroking and probing. His other hand is on her knees, pushing them down to ensure her pussy is open and accessible to him. He slides his cock around between her breasts. Occasionally she raises her head to lick the head of his cock and further lubricate the hot length.

She feels all four fingers inside her now, his thumb running circles on her clit. His hand is much larger than hers filling her pussy completely. She can feel another orgasm unfolding as his fingers push inside her.

Steve pulls his cock from her breasts to stroke it. She knows he is close as he leans forward, encouraging her to lick and suck his smooth balls. The taste is exhilarating, the pressure in her pussy intense, the circles on her clit continuous. Unable to hold off any longer, she explodes again, in orgasm. Her pussy squirting, contracting, spasming. Steve gasps as he begins to come leaning forward to ensure he comes in her open mouth.

Spurt after spurt sprays into her mouth as he plunges his fingers into her pussy in time with his own strokes. She takes his entire length in her mouth, swallowing everything and licking the last of the come off.

With a final gasp, Steve rolls off her and collapses on the bed.

Published 
Written by MitziStephan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments