Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Michelle's Body

"A young teacher finds her sexiness in this Pandemic."

7
1 Comment 1
9.9k Views 9.9k
849 words 849 words

As the sun beamed down on Michelle Wilson that evening, she let out a stretch and a moan and let her Senior high school students in her Zoom class know that they were done for the day.

“All right, my students, your homework is to read over the poems we went over in class. We’ll have a discussion over it tomorrow,” she said.

“Yes, Miss Wilson.”

They all logged off. Michelle took a deep breath. She was relaxed now her day was over. She needed a hot shower. It was a warm summer day outside that day. Michelle Wilson was a young high school teacher teaching English in the midst of the COVID Pandemic. It was tough. Very tough. But it was worth it and she loved it.

However, before the COVID Pandemic hit, Michelle Wilson had a slightly different experience at her workplace as a teacher. She loved being a teacher, that was a given, but sometimes her looks got a lot of men’s attention. Miss Wilson did not have a model-like figure. She was very busty, had a little chub in the stomach, and had a voluptuous ass. That alone made high school students nearly drool and older men look. It made her giggle, to be honest.

There was something about Michelle. Men, younger and older took a peek as she bent over. Once upon a time, before Michelle turned into the professional educator dubbed Miss Wilson, she liked for them to look. She invited those looks. She liked to call herself a voyeur jokingly when she’d get those looks.

At that moment, wild thoughts churned in her brain. She started to disrobe. Midway through getting nude, she got her phone which was on her desk. She swiftly went to her camera. She thought about it. She was now in her bra and shorts. She looked at herself in the mirror. She thought about it. Was it worth it? She shrugged and said, “Fuck it.”

She took a selfie of her and her oh-so-busty cleavage. She looked at herself some more. The shower ran hotter. She took off her sweats, revealing her black panties. Feeling sexier and sexier, she switched the camera on her phone to video mode. She posed in different directions, showing off all her assets. She unhooked her bra. The bra fell. The photo had just become a video. As she filmed herself topless, looking at her huge F-Cup breasts (that most of her male students and co-workers ogled at), she began to look at herself and her breasts. She reacted with a laugh, “Damn, no wonder…”

DorisDoll
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DorisDoll

The camera panned down at her ebony brown skin and her slightly pudgy stomach. She dropped her underwear. Needless to say, she had curves to her body, yet she looked beautiful naked, curves and all. She got in the shower, feeling naughty. It was tough being a teacher during these times. She had needs.

She left the curtain slightly open when the water hit her body. She moisturized her legs. Which made men oh so horny. When she thought about it, she looked back at the mirror to see how good she looked. She twerked in the mirror a little as she washed her ass cheeks clap and giggled. She wondered what it would be like if someone watched. She felt naughty.

"You like this ass?" she said, spanking it.

Her hands cupped her huge breasts. She softly cursed. She admired them while lathering them. Her dark sensitive yet huge nipples were already erect. She touched her dark hard nipples.

“Ah… mmm…” A suppressed moan came out of her lips. No wonder she got so many catcalls.

She looked down at the treasure between her legs. That treasure that every man had fantasies about. She began to wash down there. Her hands crept down at her strawberry colored lips. She began to fondle herself. She looked in the bathroom mirror as her curvaceous body was getting washed off.

She turned around and let her backside be rinsed. She looked back at it. And touched her sweet treasure in silence. She put one hand on the wall. She felt her wetness, fondling it. She tasted her juices, sucking her finger. One finger was in. Soon, two fingers were in. That silence was no more. That silence was replaced by her moans.

“Ah… Ah… Oh! Fuck me. Fuck me…”

Her breathing started to get heavy. Her fingers moved faster. Her treasure got wetter. She grabbed the shower handle as she got higher and higher…

“Ah! Oh, shit. Oh, shit. Ahhh…”

Biting her plump bottom lip, she climaxed. Soaking wet, she turned the shower off and stepped out in her natural state. Water was still dripping off her melanin-rich skin. She dried herself off slowly. She looked herself in the mirror, still hot after what transpired in the shower. She admired her nakedness as she relished this part of her routine. She felt sexy. She felt slutty also, in a way… and she liked it.

“Whew,” she said to herself. “I’m tired… I need a nap.”

 

 

Published 
Written by TheChadDupree
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments