Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Maybe today wasn't so bad after all

"What I thought was a bad day."

8
5 Comments 5
5.7k Views 5.7k
1.2k words 1.2k words
I shut my front door and leant back against it. It had been one of the worst days ever. All I wanted to do it run a nice hot back and relax. Unfortunately, my boyfriend, of almost two years, wasn't at home to relieve any of the tension. I dragged my self upstairs into my bedroom and into the en suite bathroom. Turning the hot water tap on full whack to get the bath going, adding plenty of bubble bath.

I began to undress myself, modestly admiring my body. I knew I had a good body but I trained and exercised hard to get it. My breasts we're quite generous, with almost symmetrical circular nipples.

I began to feel rather aroused and damp between the legs. Only my boyfriend and I had ever seen me completely naked, he was, and still is, my first love, first time, first everything. And thinking about him now is only turning me on more.

I contemplated pleasuring myself right now but the sound of running water reminded me of my bath. I quickly turned the tap of and slid into the fairly hot water, letting it surround and relax my muscles.

After an thirty minute soak in the tub I finally got out. I pulled the plug and wrapped a white fluffy towel around my torso, just finishing around mid-thigh.

The bath did relax me in some way, but I was still horny. I had the night to myself and was going to take advantage of it.

I laid down on the king-sized bed, slipping the towel off my body.

All I could think about was how much I wanted to fuck him; to have him making me come over and over again, moaning his name.

I closed my eyes for a second, imagining what it would be like to have him here right now… tasting me… feeling him fill me… hearing my name slip from his sexy lips. My heart raced just at the pure thought. He really was the most handsome, lovely and intelligent man I’d ever had the pleasure of meeting, and I loved him with all my heart. It was just a bonus that he was fan-fucking-tastic in bed as well.

I let my head sink further into the pillow as I focused on the incessant pumping of blood to my already throbbing center. I snaked one hand down my body, grazing my stomach along the way, bringing chills to every possible inch of skin as I allowed my wetness to increase without aid. I was hot; unable to get enough of myself as my arousal surged throughout my body and the pressure in my clit swelled. My hand worked my hard nipples, pinching and rubbing. I extended my fingers over my collar bones, scratching my nails over the taut skin, bringing the blood to the surface, just as I do on his back. Shaky, shallow breaths tumbled from my lips; tingling and pouting slightly as I imagined his lips upon mine, pulling and sucking. I couldn’t hold on any longer. My hand slipped past my abdomen and I began caressing my pussy lips with the very tips of my fingers, forcing a soft exhalation from my lips.

I leant my head forwards and studied my glistening fingers. I couldn’t help but watch in mesmerisation as it ran down my finger, forming a tiny puddle in the little nook between my fingers, leading through with the temptation to lick it and taste myself, mmm yes. I brushed my thumb through my slit delicately, smothering as much of the clit with my own lube as possible.

Shutting my eyes, I began stroke between my lips again.

UrMissGoddess
Online Now!
Lush Cams
UrMissGoddess

Tracing the defined hard bump of my clit, thumb grazing it particularly swift making a moan tumble from my lips. My body was restless above the sheets beneath me, shuddering at every merciful touch that I gave myself. My breath momentarily hitched in my throat as I teased my center with the tip of my middle finger. My own lips fell from one another as a rather loud erupted from me. My heart thumped against my rib cage fiercely and I plunged two fingers deep inside myself.

I shuddered lightly as I brushed my blonde locks from forehead with my other hand. My legs and stomach tensed in response to the familiar feeling beginning to arise within. I continued pumping my fingers in side me, moaning as I worked my entire body up into a hot mess; sweat now lightly coating my burning skin. The entirety of my pussy was becoming wetter and wetter by the second as I travelled through my most intense fantasies, all of which involved the love of my life, fast getting me closer to my release.

Panting heavily amidst the faint slapping of skin from below, I could feel the beginnings of my climax start to take over; the skin of my lips clenching; veins throbbing furiously beneath the surface of my hot, clammy skin. Moving my hand forwards and backwards rapidly, I knew I was almost there. The heat and pressure building inside of me was almost unbearable. I fastened the pace of my fingers, my wrist slightly aching, forcing my teeth to clamp down onto my bottom lip to stop the overwhelming urge to moan his name repeatedly.

Boom.

The tightening quickly relaxed and my eyes rolled back. Groaning and moaning breathlessly with my eyes shut tightly and head tilted backwards so far that the muscles in my neck were trembling, back arching involuntarily. My juices seeped out my pussy, through my finger and down my thighs. I finally rested my aching hand as I tried to recover from the intense pleasure I had just experienced.

I lay there on top the damp sheets shaking, letting the warm liquid that had spilled from me only moments ago slowly wander down the rest of my legs. My eyes fluttered , practically seeing stars as the remnants of my orgasm pulsed through me in soft waves; toes still clenching the duvet beneath them firmly. Grabbing discarded towel form the side, I swept them over my legs and in between, cleaning up the mess I’d made. I was perfectly content with lying back and revelling in the vacancy of my own mind that the aftermath of pleasure was permitting me to do.

The room was darker; only illuminated by the soft lighting of the moon. I gazed out of the window into the distance, listening carefully as my breathing transitioned from quick, heavy pants from my mouth to slower, soft fans of air from my nose. I pressed my hand to my chest, lifting the silver locket from my dewy skin and twiddling it between my fingers; a birthday present that he’d given me a few months ago, inside held pictures of us both. I wondered if he thought of me when he was home alone at night and craving satisfaction… If he ran his hands over his dick and let his mind run wild with the fact that he could give me what no other man could… If he moaned my name as he pleasured himself until he came… If he missed me as heart-achingly much as I did him…

Published 
Written by megannn93
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments