Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Long Distance Desire

"Love defies distance in a late-night call"

14
5 Comments 5
293 Views 293
2.0k words 2.0k words
Competition Entry: Dirty Talk

Sarah's phone buzzed violently against her nightstand, its harsh light piercing the darkness. The digital clock's red numbers glowed 3:00 AM. Groggily, she fumbled for the device, squinting at the bright screen. Steve's name flashed, sending a jolt of worry through her sleep-addled mind. She answered, her voice raspy:

"Steve? It's 3 AM. What's wrong?"

There was a heavy pause before Steve's voice came through, tight and strained. "I fucked up, Sarah. Remember that promotion I was up for?"

"Yeah, of course. Did you hear back?" Sarah asked, sitting up straighter.

"Got it," Steve said, his tone a mix of excitement and dread. "But there's a catch. They want me in New York. For a year, minimum."

"Shit," Sarah breathed, her free hand clutching her sheets. "When do you leave?"


"Two weeks," Steve replied, his voice cracking slightly. "I don't know if I can do this, Sarah. Being away from you... it's going to kill me."

Sarah's chest tightened, her heart racing. She swallowed hard before responding, "We'll make it work. We have to."

"You really think so?" Steve asked, doubt creeping into his voice. "A year is a long time, Sarah. What if... what if you meet someone else?"


Sarah felt a pang in her chest. "Steve, don't even think that. There's no one else for me. You know that."

"Do I?" Steve's voice was barely a whisper. "I'm scared, Sarah. I don't want to lose you."

"You won't," Sarah said firmly. "I love you, Steve. We've been through too much to let distance tear us apart."


There was a long pause, filled only by the sound of Steve's breathing. When he spoke again, his tone had shifted, grown husky with a hint of challenge. "Yeah? You really think we can handle a year apart?" Sarah felt a flicker of heat in her belly at his change in tone. "We don't have a choice," she said, her own voice lowering to match his intensity. She licked her suddenly dry lips. "But maybe we should... practice."

"Practice what?" Steve asked, curiosity evident in his voice.


Sarah bit her lip, her body already responding to the tension in their conversation. She shifted in her bed, the cool silk sheets sliding against her skin as she settled back against the plush pillows. The faint scent of lavender from her bedside candle lingered in the air, mingling with the growing heat of her arousal. "Being apart. Finding ways to stay... connected." Her voice took on a playful, teasing lilt. Steve caught on quickly, his breath hitching audibly. "Connected, huh? Like now? Over the phone?" His tone became deeper, more assertive.

"Mmm, exactly," Sarah purred, nestling into her pillows. "So tell me, stud. What would you do if you were here right now?"

Steve's voice deepened, sending shivers down Sarah's spine. "Christ, Sarah. I'd start by kissing that spot on your neck that drives you wild. You know the one." Sarah's hand drifted to her neck, her fingers tracing the sensitive skin just below her ear. "The one that makes me melt? Mmm, then what?" she breathed, her voice becoming huskier.

"I'd slide my hand under your shirt, cup that perfect breast of yours," Steve continued, his voice dropping even lower, taking on a commanding edge. "You're not wearing a bra, are you, baby?"

"Nope," Sarah breathed, mimicking his actions. Her nipples hardened at her touch. "God, I wish it was your hand. Your touch is magic, you know that?"

"Damn straight it is," Steve growled, confidence oozing from his words. "I'm rock hard just thinking about you. About your gorgeous tits, your soft skin." Sarah's other hand slipped between her legs, heat pooling in her core. "Oh yeah? Prove it, big boy. Send me a pic." Her challenge was playful, flirtatious.


There was a rustling pause, then her phone pinged. Sarah's breath caught as she looked at the image, her body responding instantly to the visual.

"Fuck, Steve," she moaned softly. "I want you so bad."

"Touch yourself for me," Steve commanded, his voice rough with desire. "Pretend it's my fingers." Sarah complied, gasping as she slid her fingers through her slick folds. "It feels so good. But not as good as your tongue."

"You love when I eat you out, don't you?" Steve's voice was thick with lust. "The way I tease you with the tip of my tongue before diving in deep?"

"Yes," Sarah moaned, arching her back. "The way you use your tongue... fuck, Steve. It's magic."

"Tell me more," Steve urged, his breathing heavy. "What else do you love about when we're together?"


Sarah closed her eyes, losing herself in the memory. "I love how you look at me, like I'm the only woman in the world. The way your hands feel on my skin, rough but gentle."

"God, Sarah," Steve groaned. "You're killing me here. I wish I could touch you right now."

"Soon," Sarah promised. "We'll make the most of these two weeks before you leave."

"Yeah?" Steve's voice was hopeful. "What did you have in mind?"

Sarah grinned, despite the ache in her chest. "Well, for starters, I think I need to christen your new office. Bend me over that fancy new desk of yours." Steve's laugh was warm and rich. "Fuck, Sarah. You're insatiable."

"Only for you," she purred. "Now, where were we? Oh yeah, you were about to fuck me senseless."

"Right," Steve's voice dropped an octave. "I'm stroking myself, thinking about burying my cock deep inside you. Feeling how tight and wet you are around me." Sarah gasped, her fingers circling her clit with increasing pressure. "Tell me exactly what you'd do to me if you were here." Steve's voice was rough with desire. "I'd start by kissing down your body, tasting every inch of your skin. Then I'd spread your legs wide and bury my face between them."

Sarah moaned, her back arching off the bed. She could almost feel Steve's tongue on her. "God, yes. Then what?"

"I'd lick you slowly at first, teasing you," Steve continued, his breathing heavy. "Then I'd slide two fingers inside you, curling them just the way you like." Sarah mimicked his words, sliding two fingers into her wet heat. "Fuck, Steve. It feels so good."

MilanaHots
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MilanaHots

"I bet you're so wet for me right now," Steve groaned. "Are you?"

"Yes," Sarah panted. "So wet. Wishing it was your cock inside me instead of my fingers."

"Soon, baby," Steve promised. "I'd fuck you so hard, Sarah. Pinning your hands above your head, pounding into you until you scream my name."


Sarah's movements grew more urgent, her hips bucking against her hand. "Steve, I'm getting close."

"That's it, baby," Steve encouraged. "Imagine it's me there with you. My hands on your breasts, my mouth on your neck, my cock deep inside you." Sarah whimpered, heat building in her core. Her fingers moved frantically, chasing her release. "Steve, I'm almost there. Talk me through it."

"You're so beautiful when you're about to cum," Steve's voice was strained, clearly close himself. "I love watching your face, feeling your body tense around me. Cum for me, Sarah. Let me hear you."


Sarah teetered on the edge, her body wound tight like a spring ready to snap. "Promise?" she gasped, her climax just out of reach. "Promise you'll always be mine, no matter the distance?"

"I swear," Steve groaned, his breathing labored and heavy. "You're mine, Sarah, and I'm yours. Forever. Now cum for me. Cum with me." Sarah's fingers moved frantically, matching the rhythm of Steve's panting breaths. "I'm so close, Steve. Talk me through it."

"Me too, baby," Steve growled. "I'm stroking faster now, imagining it's your tight pussy around me." Sarah moaned loudly, her back arching off the bed. "Yes, Steve. I can almost feel you inside me."

"That's it," Steve encouraged, his voice strained. "Picture me there, fucking you hard. My hands on your hips, pulling you against me with each thrust."

"Oh god," Sarah whimpered, her muscles tensing. "Steve, I'm gonna-"

"Do it," Steve commanded. "Cum for me, Sarah. Now!"


Their cries mingled through the phone as they reached their peak together. Sarah's body convulsed, waves of pleasure crashing over her as she called out Steve's name. She could hear Steve's deep, guttural moans, punctuated by gasps and curses as he found his release.

"Fuck, Sarah," Steve panted, riding out the aftershocks. "I can feel you clenching around me." Sarah's hips bucked involuntarily, her fingers still moving slowly, drawing out every last tremor of pleasure. "Steve," she breathed, "That was incredible." They stayed connected, listening to each other's ragged breathing as they slowly came down from their shared high. The intimacy of the moment was palpable, even through the distance separating them.

"I love you," Steve murmured, his voice warm and satisfied. Sarah smiled, her body tingling with residual pleasure. "I love you too," she whispered back, feeling closer to him than ever despite the miles between them. After catching their breath, Steve spoke softly, his voice tender. "We'll make this work, Sarah. I love you too much to let you go."

Sarah smiled, tears pricking her eyes as post-orgasmic bliss mingled with emotional intensity. "I love you too. Now get some sleep."

"Yeah," Steve sighed. "This isn't going to be easy, is it?"

"No," Sarah admitted, running her fingers through her hair. "But we're stronger than this. We'll video chat every day. Plan visits. Maybe I can even transfer to New York after a few months."

"You'd do that for me?" Steve asked, his voice filled with wonder.

"For us," Sarah corrected. "We're a team, remember? Where you go, I go. Even if it takes us time to get there."

"God, I love you," Steve said, his voice thick with emotion.

"I love you too," Sarah replied. "Now seriously, get some sleep. And Steve?"

"Yeah?"

"Congratulations on the promotion. I'm so proud of you."


As they hung up, Sarah stared at the ceiling, tracing the patterns with her eyes as her body still tingled. The room felt emptier now, the king-sized bed too large for just her. But as she drifted off, she felt closer to Steve than ever, despite the miles that would soon separate them.

Tomorrow, they'd start planning for their year apart. But for now, Sarah allowed herself to bask in the afterglow of their shared intimacy, a smile playing on her lips as she snuggled into her duvet, falling into a deep, contented sleep.

Sarah's phone chirped with her morning alarm, rousing her from a deep sleep. She reached for it, squinting at the bright screen. A text from Steve greeted her:

"Morning, beautiful. Sleep well?"

Sarah smiled, typing back: "Like a baby. You?"

Her phone rang almost immediately. She answered, her voice still husky from sleep. "Hey, you."

"Hey yourself," Steve's warm voice came through. "God, I love your morning voice."

Sarah chuckled. "Flatterer. What's on your agenda today?"

"Meetings, mostly. Sorting out the details for the move," Steve sighed. "You?"

"Work, then maybe start looking into New York apartments... for future reference," Sarah said tentatively.


There was a pause before Steve spoke, his voice thick with emotion. "You're really serious about this, aren't you?"

"Of course I am," Sarah replied. "Together, remember?"

"I just... I can't believe how lucky I am," Steve said softly. Sarah felt her heart swell. "We're both lucky. Now, about those New York apartments..."

"Hold that thought," Steve interrupted, excitement creeping into his voice. "What if... what if we looked at places big enough for two?"

Sarah's breath caught. "Steve, are you saying...?"

"I'm saying let's make plans. Real plans. For us," Steve said confidently. "This year apart... it's just a stepping stone. To our future."

"Our future," Sarah repeated, a grin spreading across her face. "I like the sound of that."

"Me too," Steve agreed. "Now, go conquer your day. I'll call you tonight and we can start our apartment hunt."

"It's a date," Sarah laughed. "I love you, Steve."

Published 
Written by expressomarkie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments