Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lindsey Returns Home From Erotic Massage

"Married wife touches another cock"

48
10 Comments 10
3.8k Views 3.8k
2.4k words 2.4k words

Lindsey returned home a few hours later after her relaxing, yet steamy, massage with Abbey. Although Abbey had never received a professional massage before, both women were very surprised about the turn of events they had just experienced. I was busy getting dinner ready as I had just had an amazing orgasm stroking my cock while I watched my wife jerk off her masseuse while Abbey watched. Just thinking about the massage and what had happened started to turn me on a little once again, even though it hadn't been very long since I had just cum all over the place.

"Hey hon, smells good, I'm glad you are starting dinner already," said Lindsey as she walked in the door.

"Sure, I was hungry too...especially after that massage," I said with a grin.

Lindsey gave me a hug and a quick kiss as we stood in the kitchen.

"Honey, I don't know what came over me, I have been thinking the entire way home," confessed Lindsay.

"It's ok, that was so sexy," I said as I tried to reassure her.

"It was so hot in the moment, but the entire way home I have had second thoughts and I've been worried that once I got home you would be upset," said Lindsay.

We kissed again, this time a little more enthusiastically.

"Honey, if I wasn't ok with it I wouldn't have told you to do it. I also would not have been here, on our couch, furiously stroking my cock and cumming like crazy, trust me," I answered.

"Mmm, since you put it that way. You really did? I mean, I saw a little over the phone but I was somewhat preoccupied...you really came all over watching us?" asked Lindsay.

We kissed again, this time a little harder as I pressed her against the counter.

"Oh my god, honey, you were driving my cock wild, I haven't cum like that since...well since your dressing room performance," I confessed.

"Can you prove it?" she asked slyly.

I went over to our laundry room, which is just inside our entry from the garage and quickly found the tshirt I had used while stroking my cock.

"If you really want proof, here," I said as I handed her the t-shirt.

We are both open about our solo time and even talk about it quite a bit, or sext each other, but we have never talked much after the fact nor have I ever actually shown her the clothing I have cum on, or in, for that matter.

"Mmm, there is a lot, and it is still a little warm," said Lindsay.

She unraveled the t-shirt and poked a finger slowly in the cum. She placed it on her lips, and then went to kiss me again.

"I think I like that," she said as we kissed. "What do you think honey?"

"Mmm, I like it too, honestly," I answered as I caught a slight taste of my own cum on her lips.

After my earlier masturbation I had put on some relaxing pants with nothing underneath as I started dinner. Lindsay let her hand wander down over my joggers which were easily revealing my cock that was quickly starting to answer again. Her hand squeezed my cock just a little and this made it twitch even more.

"You have never shown me anything like this before," Lindsay whispered.

"You've never asked," I replied quickly.

Our kissing was slowly starting to pick up speed and our bodies were pressing a little harder into the kitchen counter.

"Is this what you always do?" she asked.

"Sometimes...it depends. I'll tell you anything you want to know, you know that, honey," I told her.

"I am curious, when you are alone and stroking your sexy cock without me, where do you cum?" she asked.

"Well, sometimes in the shower, sometimes into a shirt or my boxers if they are handy... other times, if I have the time and you are out somewhere, I like to cum...'" I trailed off as she was now kissing more passionately and definitely enjoying my answers.

"Sometimes...if I am really horny...on some of your things," I confessed to her.

"Ooh, you do, huh? I wondered where some of my things go when they are not in my laundry," Lindsay said.

"What is your favorite? You can tell me," Lindsay continued.

Now her hand was inside my joggers, her fingers teasing and running around the tip of my cock, which she had pulled just out of the top of my pants.

"Well...if you really want to know...the hottest thing I really like is to use a pair of your silk panties, and then wrap them just around the tip of my cock...and when I can't take it any more, I cum like crazy into them," I confessed.

My cock was bulging now as her fingers danced around the tip, driving me wild. The combination of her fingers and my confession to her for the first time ever were forcing precum already to the tip of my cock, despite my earlier orgasm.

"Does that make you mad? Is that a little too weird?" I asked as our kissing continued.

"No, not at all, honey. In fact, it is really turning me on that you confessed something so kinky like that to me," answered Lindsay.

She stepped back, pulling her t-shirt over her head, revealing her small, sexy tits, and then slid her leggings down, revealing no panties either. She grabbed my hand and placed it on her pussy as she came closer again to resume our kiss.

"See?" she said.

Her pussy was soaking wet, it was even starting to run down the side of her leg slightly.

"Mmm, you are soaking wet honey," I confirmed.

My hand started slowly circling her clit.

"I am both relieved and so turned on that you aren't upset about the massage," she continued.

"There was just something so erotic, so hot about being in the same room as Abbey and then seeing this strange man's cock right in front of us. I couldn't believe how turned on it made me to just see one. I love your cock, honey, but my god, it made me feel so dirty seeing his spring out of his pants," Lindsay confessed.

"Mmm, good, I told you, honey, I love knowing what turns you on," I said as I slid one finger easily inside now.

"It is natural, it's no different than you being turned on watching porn, or looking at naked men," I told her.

"I know, it wasn't like it was a monstrous cock or anything, it was just so kinky to watch another man after you know...being married so long," she said.

My kisses moved to her neck as she started to pull on one of her nipples. I was fingering now with two fingers sliding in and out of her soaked pussy while she was sitting on the edge of the counter now.

"And to hear you tell me it was ok, that was just so hot," she continued.

pamelysexyTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
pamelysexyTS

"Mmm, good. Like I said, honey, it's normal. You wouldn't think it was weird if Abbey got turned on by seeing him stroke his cock, would you?" I asked her.

"No, not at all. I guess when you put it that way, it is normal," she murmured as she was getting more turned on by the second.

She was grinding against my fingers now as I moved them in and out of her pussy more vigorously. Lindsay's pussy was so wet it was starting to make sloshing noises as her wetness was dripping onto the counter.

"It was so hot, honey, but I couldn't cum, I have been so horny the entire way home," Lindsay whispered as she was now getting close.

"Uggghhh...." She let out a huge moan as she stopped grinding and now just pushed her pussy even harder against my fingers. Pushing and fingering her even harder now, her pussy began to quiver and drip cum all over the counter as she lifted her hips up even more.

As she slowly let her self down after her orgasm, I continued to slowly finger her.

"Honey, you really did like seeing that cock, didn't you?" I asked. "I haven't seen your pussy dripping wet like that for awhile."

"I told you, it was so erotic seeing his cock...seeing it right there in my hand, and then making him cum onto my tits," Lindsay told me.

"We had to leave and I didn't really have time to do much more, but it was all I could do to not touch my pussy on the way home."

She slid down off the counter and slid my pants completely down. She knelt down on the kitchen floor and slowly traced her tongue around the tip of my cock and then the slit.

"I love knowing how turned it made you, honey, it makes me love you even more being able to be so honest with you and jerk off that guy's cock," said Lindsay as she licked slowly.

"Mmm, that feels so good. Does it make you upset if I'm watching porn or looking at naked women, honey?" I asked.

"No, I expect you too. I know all guys do and like you said, I think it's very normal, honey," answered Lindsay.

"Mmm, that is sexy knowing that," I told her.

"Do you like to watch big tits, smaller tits, thin women, bigger women? Tell me," said Lindsay.

"Well, if you really want to know," I murmured as her tongue was driving my cock wild now.

I grabbed my phone from the counter and pulled up the videos from her masturbation session in the dressing room with Abbey. I pushed play and showed her as she watched while she continued to lick my cock.

"Mmm, you've been watching that?" asked Lindsay.

"Yes, this week it has been driving me crazy," I confessed. "I love watching your fingers playing with your pussy, and seeing Abbey, naked right beside you. It turns me on so much seeing her legs spread, being so slutty and seeing her tits, honey," I continued.

"Oh really? So you really like her tits huh?" asked Lindsay.

Her mouth now took my entire cock as she began to suck slowly.

"Yes, if you want me to be honest. I love yours, honey, you know that, but hers are just a little bigger and just being different has made me so turned on," I continued to confess.

"Mmm, I know what you mean, it sounds similar to Sean's cock," Lindsay said between slurps.

"I have watched those videos a couple of times since then and jerked off every time, honey," I continued.

Lindsay stood up and turned around placing her arms on the counter and bending over so I could fuck her from behind. She took my phone and held it in front of her so we both watch as she pressed play. My cock slid into her as she was so wet and I began slowly sliding in and out.

"Mmm, look at her, honey...what about her pussy? Do you like her pussy too?" Lindsay asked.

"Yes, I like how she shaves it, and just seeing her masturbate right beside you, my god, it is so hot, honey," I said.

"I'm going to cum again soon, babe, this is driving my pussy wild," Lindsay blurted out.

My cock began pushing harder and deeper with each stroke. I could feel her pussy dripping down, onto her leg, and even onto my balls.

"It's so kinky for some reason, knowing how hard it gets your cock to let you see her pussy...her tits," said Lindsay.

"Where did you imagine cumming honey? Tell me," she said.

"Mmm, I imagined...cumming all over her tits, with your hand jerking me off over them," I told her.

"That is hot, wanting me to aim it over her tits. You like that, don't you, honey?" she asked.

"Oh my god, yes. Do you mind?" I replied.

We were both getting close and even though I had cum earlier, I couldn't believe how hard my cock was.

"No, honey, my pussy is soaking wet listening to you confess that to me. It doesn't bother me at all," Lindsay answered.

"Mmm, I'm cumming again, honey!" Lindsay squealed as her pussy began to slosh again as I sped up my thrusts.

"Imagining Sean's hard, smooth cock in your hand again? Did you want to suck it honey? Did you really want to suck it and swallow his cum right in front of Abbey?" I asked.

"Oh my god, yes, I wanted to suck it honey so badly. I wanted to taste another cock in my mouth while you watched me," she confessed.

She turned around and grabbed my cock forcefully now. She knelt down and began stroking me right over her tits.

"Is this what you have been thinking of when you're jerking off, honey? Imagine Abbey's tits, I want you to," Lindsay said.

"Imagine her sexy tits right here in front of us both. I want you to cum all over them, I want to watch you," she continued.

"Mmm," was all I could muster. Her last comment was all I could take. Hearing my wife tell me to think of her friend's tits and then telling me to cum on them while she was jerking my cock made me cum all over the place again. My cock twitched in her hand as cum spurted onto her tits. She aimed at one of her nipples and then moved my cock towards the other. She continued slowly stroking and pushed the tip of my cock against her tits even after I came, much like she did with Sean's earlier.

"Mmm, that was sexy," said Lindsay.

"God, I couldn't take it any more once you said that about Abbey's tits," I told her.

"Good, that was the idea. And it wasn't just dirty talk, I meant it," said Lindsay.

As she stood up, she was still slowly touching and squeezing my cock.

"I think we are going to have to continue to share secrets like this, that was fun," Lindsay said as we both stood naked in the kitchen.

Published 
Written by sexxyguy007
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments