Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Laura's leisure time

"A busy mom finds time to spoil herself, and relive memories of a lover past"

5
4 Comments 4
11.9k Views 11.9k
1.2k words 1.2k words

The weekend had finally come, and the kids were at their grandma’s. Laura’s husband was travelling for work, so balancing her job and looking after the twins had been hard work. Now though, everything was ready for four whole hours of self-care and pleasure.

She went upstairs to the bathroom, took off her practical mum’s clothes and stretched. She had taken up yoga some years ago, ostensibly for health reasons, but mainly because she had noticed how it had kept her sister’s body looking ten years younger than she was. It had worked for Laura too. Yes, there were parts of her body that started to show her forty three years, but she reckoned she could still pass for late twenties in good light. She did a few balancing poses to slow the world down further. Posing in front of the mirror, she cupped her breasts and squeezed them. They had never been large, but had stayed pleasantly perky for that.

Laura stepped into the shower. A generous amount of hot water fell on her shoulders, and relaxed her further. Time for shower gel, she used loads of it. Laura turned off the water, and covered every inch of her body in a soft layer of foam. It felt so sensual. She closed her eyes, and started playing with her slippery breasts. She squeezed her nipples, and imagined it was being done by another woman; by a slender, soft girl with a perfect understanding of female pleasure. Laura took a deep breath. Those days had ended when she married. Maybe in a few years, when the kids were older, there would be space for a secret girlfriend. Her hands slid down to her inner thighs at the thought. She squeezed herself, fighting the urge to touch her pussy and bring herself off. She had hours of time; a luxury to be enjoyed slowly. She shaved her legs, but not her bush. She was happy to trim it a little, but just did not feel like a real woman without hair on her sex. It had never stopped anyone from eating her.

Clean and relaxed, Laura walked to the bedroom. It felt so good to be able to walk through the house naked. She opened the cupboard, rummaged behind a pile of old sweaters and pulled out her special little bag. She was never quite sure why she hid her vibrator from her husband. Somehow, it was just more exiting to have it as her dirty little secret. Armed with tanning lotion and her toy, she went to the perfectly secluded roof terrace.

Nude sunbathing had always aroused Laura, and she realized how much she had missed it in the winter. She massaged herself with tanning lotion. When was the last time she had been able to do this in private? Massaging her tits increased the urge to pleasure her pussy. She looked at her vibrator, but managed to control herself. Satisfied that all of her skin was covered in lotion, she made herself comfortable on a sun bed.

The sun warmed the skin on her back and ass. Laura put her hands under her head to stop them from wandering. The heat made her sleepy, and her mind drifted off to that holiday with Dawn. They were in the last year of college, and had found a cheap beach cottage for a week. To their surprise there was only one bed in the place. After some giggling, they decided it could be shared. They were friends after all. That evening, after a couple of glasses of cheap red wine, they turned in.

missstar4u
Online Now!
Lush Cams
missstar4u

In the dark their hands found each other. There was a quick goodnight kiss. Shocked they moved apart again. Laura’s heart was beating fast. She suddenly wanted to grab Dawn, to kiss and hold her. But what if her friend would get angry? Seconds were like hours. Both girls feverishly trying to figure out what the other one wanted; both burning with desire and curiosity.

They looked at each other. “Did you, Do you….”

“No, I mean, yes.”

Dawn ended the confusion. She took Laura’s hands, and kissed her on the lips. They hugged and kissed with closed eyes. Clothes came off. Hands explored. Laura felt Dawn’s fingers in her bush. She opened her legs, and Dawn gently fingered her. It was true. Girls did know better how to do it than boys. In the dark of the little cabin they brought each other to climax. The week had taken an unexpected turn. Every night they made love. Laura tasted a vagina for the first time, and was licked to orgasm more than once.

Laura turned on her back. She could not wait any longer. She opened her legs, as if to let the sun heat up her sex up further. She squirted a generous amount of tanning lotion on her tits, and massaged them. Nipple sensitivity was always a good indicator of how horny she was. The harder Laura could pinch them, the more aroused she was. Today she could squeeze as hard as she wanted. It only increased the pleasure. She knew she did not have to wet her fingers before touching her pussy. It would be dripping wet by now. Her hand slid down her stomach, and she put a finger straight on her clit. A small shock shot through her body, making her shiver all over. She used the fingers of both hands to massage the outer lips. She teased all their folds and creases before penetrating herself.

Leaving one hand between her legs, she picked up the vibrator and licked it. Laura wished it was a real cock of flesh and blood, and that the finger in her pussy was the tongue of a second lover. She knew her husband was unlikely to share her with another guy, but she liked the fantasy. She put the tip of the vibrator in her sex, and pushed it home hard. She gasped. She was so close now. She needed release so badly. Without bothering to switch it on, she pumped the toy in and out. One hand clasped over her mouth to muffle her moans.  

Laura felt the onset of a massive orgasm. She was squirming on her pillows, her legs started to twitch and she had to stick her hand in her mouth to silence herself. She was barely breathing anymore. Her back arched, she abandoned the vibrator and violently rubbed her clit. She almost folded double when the orgasm hit her like a thunderbolt in her brain. Everything stayed blank for half a second. Laura gasped for air like someone saved from drowning. Slowly, she regained a sense of the world. There were deep bite marks in her hand. She could only hope she had not screamed too loud. No-one could see her here, but it a loud voice would carry to the neighbors’ garden.

It took five minutes before Laura could get up again. She went in to get a glass of water, and texted her mother. She explained she was busy, and that she needed two extra hours before picking up the boys. Two extra hours would just be long enough for a snooze, and a second round of pleasure.

Published 
Written by fischer_mike
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments