Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

July

"Relief from the summer heat"

5
5 Comments 5
4.7k Views 4.7k
1.3k words 1.3k words

A drop of sweat dripped over my temple and landed on my pillow while I swatted hopelessly at the darkness in front on my face. It felt like I was being robbed of my sanity by the persistent high-pitched hum of the mosquitos floating around my head. In my fitful state, I fantasised what Emily’s shapely legs would feel like wrapped around me with my cock deep inside her.

‘This is hopeless; I can’t sleep.’ I thought.

I was on holiday at the family lake house in the middle of July. My older cousin was visiting with his girlfriend, Emily. She was about to head off on a trip around the world so I suppose they were trying to spend some time together before she left.

I had just turned seventeen and was about to go into the eleventh grade. I was having the time of my life hanging out with my cool older cousin and his insanely hot girlfriend.

We had spent most of our time at the lake or around the pool. Emily had spent the majority of that time in her bikini. Her porcelain skin and red hair were enough to drive a saint to hell.

I rolled over and checked the time. 2.00 AM.

I crept out of my room and headed for the pool. The only solution was to take a quick dip to cool off.

I carefully scanned around to make sure everyone was asleep. Once I convinced myself it was all clear I dropped my boxer shorts and stood at the edge of the pool in all my glory.

I sank into the cool water as quietly as possible. Once fully submerged I pushed hard off the wall to propel me to the other side of the pool. The feeling of the cool water over my naked body was liberating. My cock had been semi-erect the whole time from the excitement of the situation. I felt my thick cock press against my leg as I moved through the water.

I re-emerged at the other end of the pool and carefully and quietly grabbed the edge to steady myself.

As I floated there I heard soft moans coming from my cousin's room.

‘Oh my god, they are fucking,’ I thought to myself.

Just at that moment, the pool pump clicked on and a jet of water shot out from the wall and hit me in the stomach. I jumped back with a splash from fright.

“What was that?!” my cousin exclaimed in a heavy whisper.

I floated in deathly silence, gripped by a mixture of fear and excitement. A face appeared at the window; it was Emily's. Our eyes locked as she immediately picked me out of the darkness floating in the pool.

Her face curled into a big grin. She gave me a quick wink and turned away.

“I can’t see anything,” she whispered. “It must have been a bird or something. Lie back, I need that dick inside of me,” she giggled.

I couldn’t believe what was happening. My cock grew stiff as I listened to Emily fuck my cousin. I carefully paddled back to the edge of the pool. The jet of water was still pumping out the vent in the wall as the automatic pool cleaner did its work. As I approached the wall my stiff cock moved through the jet. I recoiled with pleasure and my heart started beating in my chest as I realised what I had found.

I took my cock in one hand while holding on with the other and positioned my prick into the jet of water. Pleasure pulsed through my body as the water jet attacked the tip of my cock.

The moans coming from my cousin's room became more urgent as they approached their own climaxes.

“I’m coming!” I heard Emily growl.

My cock started to pump thick streams of cum into the jet of water. I grabbed my cock and pumped out the last drops as my orgasm surged through me.

AddisonBlackk
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AddisonBlackk

I had to push back from the wall as the jet of water became too much to bear. I couldn’t believe what just happened. I'd just watched Emily fuck my cousin to orgasm and shot my load while barely touching myself.

I crept out the pool and made my way back to my room and fell into a deep satisfied sleep.

The next morning I was sitting eating breakfast when Emily appeared. I blushed hard as I watched Emily move through the room, terrified of what was about to happen.

“Sleep well?” she asked while pouring herself a cup of coffee.

I nodded sheepishly with a spoonful of cereal lodged in my mouth.

“Good, me too!” she announced and floated out the room.

To my relief, nothing more was said and the day passed without incident. I could barely make eye contact with her the whole day but when I did I was met with a cheeky grin staring back at me.

That evening I lay in the heat once again, unable to sleep, the events of the previous evening running over and over through my mind.

I rolled over to check the clock. 2.00 AM. My heart began to pound.

“Just this once,” I thought to myself as I prepared to go for another swim.

I repeated my steps from the previous evening and made a beeline for the water jet. Right on time, the pool pump ticked over and my heart began to race.

I startled as I heard the door of my cousin's room slide open. I watched Emily creep out the room and make her way toward the pool in an oversized t-shirt.

She stood over me at the edge of the pool. I looked up and caught sight of her mound peeking out from the bottom of the shirt.

She pulled the shirt over her head and revealed her naked body to the cool breeze. She carefully sat down next to me with her feet dangling in the pool. She leant back and parted her legs and began to rub her clit right in front of me. Her eyes were closed and she was biting her lip as she worked away at her pussy.

I stared in shocked silence for a few moments when she opened her eyes and looked over at me.

"Well… get on with it," she motioned to me.

"Okay, here goes," I shrugged.

I once again positioned my cock into the jet of water. Emily watched in fascination as she realised what I was trying to do.

My climax slowly built as the jet of water relentlessly caressed my cock. Emily continued to work at her clit while watching intently at what the jet of water was doing to me.

Just as the sensation became almost too much to bear, the tip of my cock exploded in a climax and pumped thick cum into the stream.

Emily raised a hand to her mouth in amazement. She instructed me to scoot over, and slowly she lowered herself into the pool.

She positioned her pussy in front of the jet and jerked in surprise as the jet of water found her clit. I watched as she hung on to the edge of the pool and let the jet of water do its work.

I wasn’t going to waste the opportunity and grabbed my cock and began to rub away. I tried to keep pace as the jet worked Emily to climax.

As she began to buck from the orgasm surging through her body, I felt my own climax take me for a second time.

She leant over and kissed me on the cheek. She lifted herself out of the pool and I watched her perfect ass make its way back to her room.

 

Published 
Written by EmilyB
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments