Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

If Only

"I wish you had been watching..."

1
1 Comment 1
8.1k Views 8.1k
611 words 611 words

I wish you could watch me. I have my webcam on at this very moment, but nobody to show off for.

I’m naked, sitting in my favorite chair. The worn leather feels so good against my skin. It’s almost the same color as I am too, but I know your eyes would not be deceived. You would be too busy staring at my skin, wondering how it feels, how it tastes. You would be looking through that screen into my eyes, because I love eye contact. You might also notice how I’m rubbing my skin, finger tips up, and then down. Eyes closed, lost in the thrill of performing for you. My lips moving, but no sounds issuing forth.

I’m lost, awash in feelings and sensations of what you must be feeling as you watch me. Oh, I wish you were watching me right now. My skin is tingly. Without even touching it, my cock is rigid, throbbing to the right because of my natural curve. I want you to watch me touch it. To watch me run a finger up the shaft and onto the ridge of the head. I want you to watch me rub my frenulum with two fingers and squeeze drops of precum out. Want to watch me taste it? Yeah? Do you like my tongue tasting my precum? Does that turn you on as much as it arouses me to think that it is your mouth? Mmm. It tastes so good. Sweet.

Can you see me caressing my balls? No, because you aren’t watching. But I’m squeezing them and rolling them around in my hand. That causes me to leak even more, enough lube to not even need the coconut oil for once. My fist encloses around the hard, throbbing shaft and precum gathers at the top of the fist, but then runs down the fist onto my scrotum and ass.

AnnaxSweety
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnnaxSweety

If you were watching, I might let you see me tease my ass, like you do when you suck my cock. I wish you could see my fist squeezing my shaft as it travels up, and then slowly back down. Would you notice the slight twitch of my body as the electricity begins to travel up and down nerve pathways? The sound of air as it escapes my lips? Flared nostrils as my fist moves faster? My head falling backward and my hips thrusting forward into my fist? My body slumping, leaving forward, thighs spreading wider? Fuck, it feels so good. I wish I had an audience. 

I’m close. So close. My precum is getting thicker. My body has come alive with the fire flowing in my blood. The tension building in my groin feels amazing. My fist is moving quicker. My other hand is grabbing my balls and rolling them. You’d hear my groans and grunts. Would it be sexy to you? Listening to me abandon myself in the pleasure? 

I’m so close. Just one more stroke… no... two? Three? 

Ahhh...

Two…

One...

Fuck!

You would see the first eruption come violently from my cock, and then fall heavily into my stomach with an obscene splash, throwing droplets as far up as my lips. The second one shoots high, and out of sight. My eyes close and I buck.

For your pleasure.

From my pleasure. 

And just before the webcam closes, you would see my cock jumping as a steady stream of cum runs down my shaft. And you would have seen me offering myself to you, to taste… devour… enjoy. 

If you were watching. 

But you missed it.

And it felt so fucking good.

Published 
Written by Literati_Sage80
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments