Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I Catch My Wife Masturbating

"An unexpected discovery leads to an unexpected response"

91
21 Comments 21
12.6k Views 12.6k
1.7k words 1.7k words

Author's Notes

"This is a different type of story with different characters. <p> [ADVERT] </p> I hope you like it."

I came home from work earlier than expected as we had a power cut, and all employees got sent home. My name is John, I’m forty-two and 6’ 1”, and I’ve been married to my beautiful wife, Rachael, for twelve years. Rachael is forty years old, 5’ 6”, and very sexy with short blonde hair, small tits, and a firm ass. We live near a local secluded beauty spot, which had become a popular dogging site, and I’ve lost count of the times we’ve seen cars steamed up, a clear sign that another couple was getting it on a stone's throw from our marital home.

Our sex life had become so routine over the last few years that we hardly ever had sex, but I hadn’t realised, however, how frustrated Rachael had become until I came home this fateful day. As I entered our house, I heard moaning, and, fearing that Rachael had a man in the house, I took my shoes off, closed the door quietly, and went upstairs.

The bedroom door was ajar and, as I looked in, I could see Rachael looking out of the window, dressed in skin-tight yoga shorts and a t-shirt, with her right hand inside her pants. Her left hand was on the window sill, and I could see her wedding ring glinting as she was clearly masturbating at whatever she could see out of the window, and moaning loudly to herself.

I quietly went into the next bedroom which overlooked the same area and was shocked at what I saw, as even though it was just after three in the afternoon, a couple were fucking in plain sight. The area is secluded and I suppose they either assumed no one would be home, or didn’t care, but the woman was on the bonnet of the car and a handsome man was fucking her hard and fast. He was much younger than her, and while I would guess she was around fifty she was being really well-fucked by a man in his late twenties. Her panties were pulled to one side, her skirt was up around her waist, and his jeans were around his ankles.

He was really pounding her and it was clear that this was pure lust and neither of them was going to last much longer. My cock was rock hard watching these strangers fucking, and I could understand why my beautiful wife had got so turned on by what she was watching. The woman on the bonnet of the car was grunting loudly each time her lover slammed into her.

“Yes, don’t fucking stop you bastard, I’m going to cum!”, she announced loudly and then let her head fall back as an orgasm ripped through her, leaving her quivering, while he continued to pump his cock in and out of her. About thirty seconds later he groaned and, with one large thrust, stopped pounding, slumped forward, and clearly started cumming. Once he’d finished he withdrew and I noticed he was wearing a condom, as he removed it carefully, tied a knot in it, and to my annoyance, threw it into the nearby bushes.

At this point they quickly dressed, got into their car, and drove off, and I was about to go back to our bedroom when I heard my wife heading down the stairs. I returned my gaze outside the window just as I heard the front door open and, to my astonishment, I saw my wife head towards the bushes and pick up the used condom, before returning to our marital home. I kept quiet and heard her return to our bedroom.

I quietly moved back into the position where I could observe her and saw that she had quickly stripped naked, and was lying on our bed. I could see that the front of her yoga pants was dark and clearly soaking wet, and as I returned my gaze to my naked wife, I could see her nipples were very hard. Her pussy was shaved and she started to rub her clit vigorously as I instinctively unzipped my trousers and started to stroke my rock-hard, seven-inch uncut cock as I watched her. The tip of my cock was already slick with pre-cum from the sex show I had just witnessed, and with the added stimulation of seeing my beautiful wife masturbating, I was harder than I can remember.

Just then she did something really unexpected and, as I watched with my mouth open in surprise. She reached over and picked up the cum-filled condom that had just been filled by a complete stranger. She proceeded to untie it and pour a huge load of cum, that was not mine, onto her pert tits. I could hardly believe my eyes as she dipped her fingers in the cum, started by rubbing the semen into her breasts, and then, despite how dangerous this was, she brought her cum filled fingers to her beautiful married mouth and groaned as she greedily sucked them clean.

I should have been angry but I had never felt so turned on, or at least I hadn’t until what I saw next. I knew she had stopped taking birth control so my stomach tightened as Rachael dipped her fingers into, what I imagine was still warm cum, and then to my amazement inserted two fingers inside her smooth unprotected cunt. She groaned loudly and started to finger-blast herself, occasionally collecting more cum onto her fingers before pushing them back inside her slippery hole. I could hear by the sounds her slippery married pussy was making that she was absolutely soaking wet.

ScarletPrice
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ScarletPrice

After a while, I watched her body tense and she had a huge shaking orgasm, even squirting a little, which is something I’ve never seen her do before. Her orgasm must have lasted about forty-five seconds before she finally relaxed and breathed out slowly. As she lay there basking in the afterglow of her orgasm, I gently pushed the door open. Rachel was initially startled when she heard me, but as she saw that I was standing there with my rock-hard cock in my hand she relaxed again and smiled at me.

As I moved inside the bedroom I started to remove my clothes, looking into my wife’s beautiful eyes the whole time. While I was undressing my wife raised her left hand and dipped her wedding ring into the remaining cum on her tits, then winked at me and licked her ring clean. Without saying a word I joined her on the bed, leant down and kissed her, and tasted the stranger's cum on her soft married lips.

I positioned myself between Rachael’s legs and kissed her neck, she writhed under me clearly still very horny, and when I took her nipple into my mouth and bit it gently, she let out a low slow moan of desire.

“Get on all fours, head down and ass and pussy up,” I whispered and she complied immediately, and once she was in position I pushed my tongue into her sopping hole. She gasped and pushed back against my face as my tongue probed my wife’s pussy and, again I could taste the stranger's cum as I licked her clean. I flicked my tongue across her delicate puckered asshole, something I’d never done before, and my wife of twelve years went wild with desire.

“Fuck me, darling, fuck me as hard as he fucked her…. Pleeeease!” she begged, so I grabbed her hips and positioned my throbbing cock at the entrance to her pussy, which was slightly open, and I gasped as I felt how hot and wet she was as my cock slid between her slippery labia. The moment when pushing becomes entering arrived, and we both groaned as my cock slid easily into her dripping wet cunt. Once the tip of my cock touched her cervix I withdrew and then slammed back into her as hard as I could.

My beautiful wife buried her head and bit the bedding as I started to fuck her hard and fast, unlike when we made love, no this was carnal lust and we both knew it. My balls slapped into her as I thrust again and again pulling hard on her hips, as she pushed back against me to increase the intensity as much as she could.

“Harder, please fuck me harder, I’m close to cumming again!” she hissed, so I slapped her ass and she howled with desire as I quickened my pace as much as I could. About thirty seconds later I felt her pussy muscles contract around my cock as my sexy wife climaxed loudly, almost screaming as she came, and I couldn’t hold on any longer and started to cum deep inside her spasming hole. I squirted rope after rope of my potent seed inside my wife as she shuddered and twitched, adding my load to the stranger's semen that she had forced inside her not twenty minutes ago. I can’t remember cumming so hard, and my load was so big it started to leak down her smooth thighs before I even withdrew.

Finally, both our orgasms subsided and we collapsed together onto the bed, breathing heavily. After a while, my wife turned to look at me.

“Things need to change around here,” she said slowly. “I want to be fucked not made love to from now on, and I want us to try other things,” she said.

“What did you have in mind?” I asked.

“Well, first on the list, I want your cock in my tight virgin asshole,” she whispered, “and we can explore further from there.”

“If you insist,” I said with a wry smile, leaned over, and tried to kiss her gently but she pulled back from my lips and looked at me expectantly.

“What now?” I stuttered, and my beautiful wife looked deep into my eyes and nodded slowly…

I really hope you enjoyed this story and, if you did, please hit the Like button below. I’d also be delighted to hear any feedback you might have.

Published 
Written by SilentOrgasm
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments