Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hubby's Tales: Summer Pool Party

"I eavesdrop on a sexual encounter at our pool party"

109
20 Comments 20
5.0k Views 5.0k
1.9k words 1.9k words

Author's Notes

"My hubby has some ideas for stories about me. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do. - Leeza."

It seemed like everyone in the neighborhood had shown up this year for our annual pool party. Leeza loved entertaining and mingling with all the guests. I loved grilling and looking at all the sexy ladies in their summer dresses and bikinis. I had to admit that we had some of the sweetest-looking women around at our parties. Everyone enjoyed coming since we always had plenty to eat and drink.

I had just flipped another burger on the grill when I heard voices through the open window behind me. Looking over my shoulder I saw that the curtain was only partially open so I wasn’t able to see the whole room. It was a spare bedroom Leeza and I used for guests. It went a few minutes until I heard giggling and soft whispers. I wondered which of our guests it may be.

I tried again looking through the window but could only see the bottom of the bed. Damn, I was dying to see who was in there. The giggling continued and so did the whispering. Then I heard a woman’s voice.

“Shh. Someone will hear us.”

Now that really got my attention. I turned the grill sideways so I didn’t have to look over my shoulder. I could now see into the bedroom while I continued grilling. It wasn’t long before I saw a man’s figure move past the window. He sat on the end of the bed. It was my neighbor Charlie. He was a tall black man who had moved in about a year ago with his wife and two daughters. I still could not see the woman.

I went back to my grilling, keeping one eye on the window. I saw Charlie lean back on the bed and prop himself up on his elbows. He sure was making himself comfortable. Then I saw a hand move to his chest and begin massaging him. This was going to get interesting, I thought.

I wasn’t able to see who the woman was. That damn curtain Leeza insisted on was blocking my view. I could only see up as far as her chest.

It wasn’t long until another hand joined in and began unbuttoning his shirt. I sure hoped they locked the door. I chuckled to myself.

His shirt was open and the hands were sliding over his chest. She pinched each nipple between her fingertips while she giggled. Charlie smiled. Then one hand slowly slid down and her finger slid into his navel. I could now see the woman’s arms, but nothing more.

I almost burned two of the burgers while watching Charlie and his friend.

“Hey, Mike. Those burgers ready yet?”

“Uhh, yeah. Hot off the grill.”

The grill wasn’t the only thing that was getting hot. I felt myself becoming aroused at what I was watching in the bedroom. It got even hotter when I saw her hand slide to his belt and loosen it. Damn smoke from the grill was getting in my eyes. What a time for the wind to change, I thought.

I waved it away and when I was able to see inside again, his belt was open and so was his zipper. The two hands were now sliding his pants down towards his knees. I watched as she massaged his bulge through his boxers. Good old Charlie had quite a cock on him.

I think I was feeling almost as good as he was at the time. I’m glad I was behind the grill because my cock was now standing erect under my swim trunks. I had to watch it didn’t get too close to the grill.

“Oh, baby. That feels so good,” Charlie moaned.

“You have such a big cock. I can’t wait to see it,” his secret friend replied.

With all the noise from the party I could not make out who she was. That added to the excitement. I kept looking around to see what woman was not still at the party. But there were so many people that it was hard to really know.

As I looked back I saw her hands pulling down on Charlie’s boxers. It seemed she pulled them quite a long way. I watched as more of his shiny black shaft was exposed. Damn, he did have a big cock.

As his boxers slid over his bulbous tip, his cock sprang straight up. I was very impressed.

“Mmm. Oh God, it’s so big.”

I heard the woman moan as she saw it for the first time.

I quickly took the remaining burgers that I hadn’t burnt and moved them off the grill. My eyes were now transfixed on the window. No way was I going to miss any of this.

Her hands seemed small as they slid up and down his dark meaty shaft. It twitched as she touched it. She giggled. She tried to wrap her hands around it but it was too thick. She now had both hands around his cock and yet it was barely half covered. I wasn’t sure if was the size of his cock that made her hands look small, or if her tiny hands made his cock look so big. Either way, it looked huge.

I had all kinds of thoughts going through my head. I wondered if I would now see her face as she took that black monster between her lips. I was hoping she would suck him off right in front of me. I guess my horniness was taking over my thoughts.

"Come on, get down there and suck that big cock. Let me see your face," I said to myself.

Instead, I saw her start to slowly massage his cock. Her soft white hands slid up and down effortlessly. It was as though she had done this hundreds of times before. Maybe she had. Each time her hands reached his tip, she would slide her fingers around his glans. I felt it on my own cock as it pulsed in my swim trunks.

Just then a slight breeze blew and the curtain flipped open a bit farther for just a moment. I could see the woman’s chest. She had taken off her bikini top and her breasts were hanging free. My eyes widened when I saw her hard pink nipples. Oh, how I wished I were Charlie. I’d have them between my lips in no time.

Charlie was now only propped up with one arm and his other hand was massaging her tits and playing with her nipples. I licked my lips as I watched. Then the breeze stopped and the curtain fell back into place. Damn it.

I found myself breathing harder. My heart was racing. And I was just watching. I only imagined what Charlie had to be feeling.

Her hands continued their slow journey up and down the shiny, dark pole. It pulsed and twitched more now. His veins were engorged with blood and standing out like ridges on his huge cock. I could tell from my own experience that it wouldn’t be long until his cock would erupt with an explosion of warm creamy cum.

I was now staring at another man’s cock waiting for it to spew forth its milky load.

Her hands were moving faster now. She stroked him up and down with both hands. Her fingers were still caressing his tip as they slid upward. I wondered how he was able to control his ejaculation for so long.

Another few moments passed and then I heard Charlie begin to moan.

“Oh, baby. I can’t wait any longer.”

He had barely finished speaking when he moaned even louder. His back arched and his cock stiffened. Her hands continued to slide up and down his shaft. Then it happened. A huge steam of white creamy cum exploded from Charlie’s big black cock.

I heard her moaning as it erupted into the air.

“Mmm.”

She continued pumping his cock. With each pump, another load of hot cum would be ejected from his pulsing tip. I never saw so much cum in my life. He seemed to be pumping it out in gallons. Three, four, now five times an enormous load of cum would be sent into the air. I wondered where it was all going. I hoped it was landing on his sweet accomplice. Perhaps it was coating her sweet hard nipples and gorgeous tits. Maybe some of it found its way onto her face and was dripping off her lips.

I felt myself cum in my swim trunks as I watched and imagined. I was so glad to be behind the grill.

I looked out across the crowd to see if anyone else may have heard something. No one was looking. I guess me, Charlie and his mystery lady were the only ones privy to what had just taken place.

Looking back into the room, I saw the hands helping Charlie to get dressed. It seemed like a long time since I began watching but then again, it was all over too quickly. I was hoping to see her lips surrounding that giant pole. I wanted to watch his river of cum pump inside her and drip from the corners of her mouth. I came once more thinking of that.

Charlie slid his belt buckle closed and stood up. It was all over and still I didn’t know the identity of his mystery lady.

Once my erection eased I left my post behind the grill and began mingling with the guests. I wanted to tell someone about what I saw but I thought it was best that I kept it to myself.

I walked around the pool and spoke with a few people. Everyone was having a wonderful time. I spotted Leeza by the gazebo and made my way towards her. At least I could tell her about what I had seen. She smiled as she saw me approach.

“There you are. I wondered where you were,” I said as I reached out to hug her.

“I’ve been entertaining our guests as you were filling their bellies,” she said, laughing.

“You won’t believe what I saw.”

“Really? What did you see that has you so excited?”

I told her about what I had witnessed. She questioned me as to the identity of the woman. I told her I couldn’t see who it was. I had just a brief glimpse of her bare breasts when the curtains blew open.

“Wow. I wonder who it could have been? Are you going to ask Charlie?”

“Yeah. I think maybe I will.”

“Good. I’m dying to know who it was.”

As she turned to say something to one of our guests I noticed a glistening in her hair.

Oh my God. Could it have been my wife who I watched with Charlie?

Before I could question her, she disappeared with a few of her girlfriends.

I stood and thought about what I had seen and wondered if it indeed had been Leeza with Charlie. I wasn’t mad. In fact I was becoming aroused once again thinking of her hands wrapped around his large black cock.

I smiled. This had turned out to be one of the best summer pool parties ever.

Maddie_hart
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Maddie_hart

Published 
Written by Leeza
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments