Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How to Make a Virgin Orgasm in Under One Minute

"A technique practised by some virgins for years, and now the secret is shared with you!"

29
18 Comments 18
105k Views 105k
1.3k words 1.3k words
Legendary Story
This story only available on Lush Stories

PREPARATION
(not part of the One Minute, sorry):

THE ROOM:
Use low lighting only, small amounts of twinkling fairy lights or one candle across the room – enough to see by, but not enough to scare the virgin into thinking you can see everything. Indeed, if you can see everything, there is too much light. Less is more, lads!

THE BED:
Provide clean sheets, and at least one duvet, blanket or top sheet to hide the virgin’s form. It just has to be enough so that she feels covered. As you get to know her, she will be fine with just you covering her. With yourself.

YOU:
Have a shower and get all squeaky clean and fresh – that way, she will want to put parts of you in her mouth later on. Also, prepare Document A(a) for later use.

HER:
Let her have a shower and get all squeaky clean and fresh. It will help her relax. Leave a plate of gingerbread cookies and a large, strong Bailey’s milkshake in the bathroom for her as she showers. Like for Santa, but completely different. Instruct her to leave her knickers off when she is ready.

THE NEARLY-THAT-TIME TIME:
Let her get into the bed whilst you are not in the room. Don’t frighten her by walking into the room naked, and if you want to strip off, do so on the opposite side of the bed so she can avert her eyes from your willy (willies scare many virgins until they get to know them personally).

THE NOW-WE’RE-ABOUT-TO-START-TIME:
Don’t forget, the virgin will be used to doing this on her own, not having somebody else do it for her. You will probably need lots of practice and regular sessions. Have Document A(a) on hand for any mishaps, or Document B(b) just in case.

Lie her on her back under the sheets (make sure she’s finished her milkshake and had enough time to get bright pink facial cheeks - this is how you know she is tipsy and therefore more relaxed). Lie next to her on your side, so that you can kiss her face and neck. Place your hand on her nearest inner thigh.

Be kind to her. Tell her how you feel about her and how you would like to make her feel. Do not lie. Her subconscious will pick up on any lie you tell her and make her nervous, so don’t say it if you don’t mean it. Plus, if you lie, but she subsequently finds out the truth, you might find yourself singing soprano for the rest of your life. Just saying.

Smile with her. Don't be afraid to giggle. It should be fun! Virgins need to giggle, it helps them relax.

And now you are ready. If you do this right, and she is relaxed enough, you can make your virgin orgasm in less than a minute. It’s not a race, it’s skill. It suits many settings where you have a free minute (we do not recommend trying this in public places until you are well practiced).

HOW TO DO IT (c,d):

1. Kiss her deeply with loads of tongue. She will be so aroused and lost in the sensations that you can do what you want (remember this, until she gets used to it – you might be able to benefit). Intersperse the whole session with this, but never move your lips anywhere below her shoulders, or you will scare her.

2. Slide your hand up her inner thigh as you snog her face off, and gently and softly wiggle your index and middle fingers in a scissoring motion between her pussy lips into the area of her Happy Button(e).

3. Ever so carefully, wiggle your finger pads into the area until you can feel her HB growing and hardening. Remember, direct pressure is not suitable for all virgins!

4.

TouchMeAll1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TouchMeAll1

Allow her to adjust her position and legs slightly (if you chose the correct side of her to lie on, she will turn towards you a little, and possibly lick and suck parts of you that she is able to reach, should you happen not to be kissing her as she turns. If you chose the wrong side of her, you will know better next time).

5. Having located her HB, open your fingertips slightly until they are “straddling” the now-swollen HB, one on either side.

6. Keeping your fingertips in tandem position, proceed to move the HB in a gentle, circular motion. If your virgin sighs as you do this, you’re onto a winner. If she does not, snog her face off whilst slightly adjusting your position or direction until she does.

7. At this point, you should be on the Home Run. Imagine your two fingers are a double headed vibrator, and, using very small but fast movements, proceed to “wank” the virgin’s HB either in circular motions or simply up and down – this is a very subtle but vigorous movement, and difficult to describe. But it’s fast. When you reach this point, it should only take you between 10 and 20 seconds to make her cum. Every virgin is different, and may tell you she prefers it another way. This is part of the fun of finding out, so do not be discouraged if you find out you’re doing it wrong.

8. If your virgin has not cum after 30 seconds, go back to the slightly gentler circular movement, remembering that her lips are now swollen and can probably take more pressure.

9. If your virgin has still not cum by the time one or the other of you gets bored, either do what nature tells you to do and experiment, or get out Document A(a) or B(b)and have some different fun.

AFTERCARE:
If you managed to make your virgin orgasm (however long it took), find out if she would like to cuddle and sleep, or explore Document A(a). Either is acceptable. Should she choose the former, you know that next time you go first.
When you get really good at this, you can transform your virgin into a raging nympho who will do nearly anything for a single wiggle of one of your fingers. It’s worth the effort, honest. Virgins who are made to orgasm regularly adore returning the favour, and are very likely to become Not-virgins very quickly.

Good luck!

NOTES:

(a) Document A: This is a list of instructions to give to your virgin of how she can give you an orgasm within your chosen timeframe.
(b) Document B: This is a list of things you can do instead of what you were attempting to do originally, and in the failure of the attempt to ask for Document A to be explored. This list can include things such as cuddling, getting stupidly drunk, telling crap jokes, or going on Lush and writing a story about how badly wrong it all went.
(c) There is no need for penetration in this exercise. That particular How-To for Virgins hasn’t yet been explored that far.
(d) The instructions are designed to work very quickly in sequence – less than a minute! We recommend that you familiarise yourself with them and start off slowly. Only experts with years of experience can achieve the desired time goal, but we know both you and your virgin will enjoy the practice.
(e) This is her clitoris, a word which some virgins hate. We shall call it the HB hereafter. Indeed, the pussy is often referred to as “Happy Bits” but you have enough to think about, so we won’t confuse you more.

This story only available on Lush Stories
Published 
Written by Shylass
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments