Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

His Time

"Self pleasure never gets old, with or without an audience."

4
4 Comments 4
1.8k Views 1.8k
1.1k words 1.1k words

You grab my hand and aggressively move me to your bare breast; your nipple is fully erect. I see your other nipple is the same; your hand on mine is squeezing is encouraging me to pull and pinch the hard nub.

I don’t know how you are aroused so quickly; my eyes start to take in more of your nakedness.

Your thighs are elevated and spread slightly apart; your hips are humping what seems like thin air.

I notice the light brown hair of a head between your legs, you moan out loud.

I pull harder on the nipple as the realization of what I am watching sinks in my brain.

Whoever this is pushing their tongue into your pussy and sucking your swollen clitoris is doing their work well. Your hips buck and your scream confirms your orgasm.

As they're slowly lifting their head up from between your thighs, I recognize the tussled brown hair is Jennifer Aniston. As she sits up higher; I see her glorious breast, her nipples are as erect and hard as yours. Her lips glossy with your nectar.

I am jolted awake from something. The fog of my dream state slowly gives way to the reality of the night. I can hear your breathing beside me; turn my head and look at the clock, 2 am, my movement shifts the blankets and draws my attention to how erect and hard that I am.

The momentary thought of sliding under the blankets and between your thighs flashes into my head. I listen to your deep breathing for a moment and decide not to disturb you.

My hand slides lightly over my thigh, tracing with just the fingertips towards the inner thigh. Slowly moving higher; spreading my legs slightly wider, until I am just under my swollen balls. Lifting their weight up gently with just the tips of my fingers. Continuing upwards, I let them fall away as I wrap my thumb and finger around the base of my cock.

I feel you stir beside me; pause until I hear your breath returning to your deep sleep.

I turn my attention back to my task in hand.

I risk lifting the blankets up and off my chest, pushing them lower to expose my swollen penis to the cool night air. The blue glow of the alarm clock cast a surreal glow on my throbbing cock. I can see the swollen head in the faint light, the veins of the shaft prominent. Engorged. Pulsing with every heartbeat.

I squeeze slightly; a large droplet of my sex forms at the tip, begins a slow descent. I am fixated with the progress of the droplet on the mushroom-shaped swollen head transitioning to the shaft.

The vivid memory of my late teenage years when I was first exploring the joys of self-pleasure flashes into my head.

I recall when I first saw the fluid sliding down my shaft, wondering what it was. The memory of when I first caught it with my fingertip and having enough nerve to taste it.

I figured out it was not that bad. Arousing. Erotic. The vision of you rubbing the head on your hard nipple comes into my thoughts, how much I enjoy licking my sex from your nipples.

I move my free hand down to catch the drop for a taste. There is so much that I can cover two fingers; bringing them to my lips, my tongue darts out to lick them clean. I pretend the fingertip is your nipple. My other hand slides up, wraps around the entire shaft.

Dayanasexxx69
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Dayanasexxx69

I feel you stir slightly. My hand freezes in mid-stroke. Not that I am afraid of being caught, that just adds another layer of excitement. You have caught me before; and honestly, I have never been shy about masturbating with an audience, yet another layer of excitement.

The decision is made. I am taking this glorious erection all the way to completion; the vision of Jennifer sucking on your clitoris comes back into my fantasizing.

Her lips and chin are glistening with your sex. As she sits up higher; we get to see more of her perfect breast, hard nipples. Seeing her pussy for the first time. There is a little tuft of blonde pubic hair above her swollen lips and clitoris, shining with her wetness.

You sit up, lean forward to grab her by the hips, pulling her to your lowering head. I watch as you suck her clitoris between your lips.

I start to stroke my throbbing cock a little faster.

I squeeze my fingers around the base of the shaft, sliding upward, my sex is streaming out of the head. My fingers slide easily up and down the shaft, I watch with the glow of the alarm clock as my fingers slide to the head, they are glistening. I can’t resist a pause to take another taste, just how I did it as a teenager.

You stir beside me. The thought of you watching me flashes through my head; I have been caught tasting my sex, it turns me on more.

I wrap my fingers around the shaft again, and squeeze more onto my fingers.

I decide to give you a show of sucking my fingers into my mouth, grabbing my cock firmly again. My eyes close to recall the vision of what you were doing for her.

I pinch my nipple, pulling aggressively on it while my fist is pumping the shaft faster. My balls are slapping my ass with each stroke, getting tighter.

I am at the point of no return; my hips are humping my hand with each powerful stroke.

I am close to Cumming, trying to resist, but not wanting to stop either.

Another pinch of the nipple.

Another squeeze of the shaft; pumping my fist faster with this added pressure, I can’t hold off any longer.

I explode, sending cum to my belly and chest, just like the power of my younger self.

Stroking slower, allowing the last drops to descend my shaft, and coating my fingers.

I twitch uncontrollably, my balls are rising and falling with a mind of their own. More cum oozes out the head sliding down the full length of the shaft.

I open my eyes and discover that I have woken you up; you are leaning in closer, staring into my eyes with a carnal lust.

Your lips pull the head of my cock into your mouth taking me all the way in. Sucking hard. Milking the remaining drops from my orgasm, my cock slowly shrinking in your warm mouth. 

Published 
Written by Biguy56
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments