Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

His Hands weren't Enough

"He moved his hands faster and faster, up and down his cock as it got harder."

10
12 Comments 12
2.6k Views 2.6k
1.2k words 1.2k words
Competition Entry: Masturbation Sex

Author's Notes

"He always got very strong hardons as he watched the teeny's fucking themselves and was spewing as they were, usually without even having to stroke himself he was so turned on by their behavior and groaning and moaning sounds."

He moved his hands faster and faster, up and down his cock as it got harder while making the friction stronger and stronger. His cock got harder, thicker and closer and closer to that much desired orgasmic release. He could feel it boiling deeply in his balls. The slippery lube he’d bought at the local porn shop was creating a wonderful medium to excite his stroking greatly. He could feel the jizz boiling to the top and squirting, spewing out of his cock, spraying across the room. He fell back jerking and spasming still pulling, spewing and jerking his cock until every juicy drop had sprayed out.

He had spent himself completely. He laid there softly rolling his cock between his fingers, sliding it between his hands and feeling the slimy juices of his semen coating, encouraging his penis to start to grow harder, harder, fuller and fuller.  Filling with more semen and desire for warm pussy to slide his now fully erect penis into. He was begging for a tight vagina with a glistening clitty to grind against.

He reached over and turned on his favorite porn station as his favorite large titted girl was just spreading her legs and massaging her nipples with one hand and finger fucking herself vigorously. He stroked himself in rhythm with her fingerfucking and within minutes was shooting his wad high towards the ceiling and jerking and spasming as she was screaming out in delight. 

She was coming as well. She continued to stroke as she took out a large dildo and began to fuck herself with pounding strokes. He stroked himself harder and harder and once again boiled his orgasm to the top and sprayed all over the screen! Her number flashed across the screen. He wasted no time in writing it down, then grabbing his phone and giving the number a call.  It was a bank number for a bunch of girls and he pushed her button.

When her answerer answered, he answered all of her questions on age, height, weight, penis length and width around. It went on and on but he hung in because he really wanted to fuck this girl. Then was the financial info and finally how to reach him. Last he was informed that he would hear back in no more than three days.

He hung up the phone and was getting ready to take a shower and go out for the night to find some sweet thing to bring home when his phone rang. Figuring it was one of his friends he answered like a smart alec.

A sweet female voice said, “well are you interested in fucking me or fooling around with smart ass cracks?” Instantly his cock got hard as he recognized her voice from her video, as she had talked during her orgasmic video he had watched. 

“ Oh, darling I would rather be massaging your titties and thrusting my now very hard cock deep inside you as I rake against your clitty til it explodes in an orgasmic wheel of fire!”

“Mmm, I think you are just the person I wanted to call, where do you want to meet and when?” 

“The Red Rooster Lounge at the Hilton, I’ll arrange for a room. It’ll take me an hour to get there, how about you?”

“ An hour is good, see you there! I’m so horney for a man between my legs, don’t let me down.”

“Nothing to fear there, I don’t know if I can keep myself down til I see you,” and as he hung up, he squeezed off another orgasm.

ambersexxy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ambersexxy

He arrived there first and chose a cozy table in a secluded corner of the rather large lounge with a great jazz group playing across the room.  She arrived about ten minutes later as he was perusing the wine list. He smiled at the low cut mini dress she was wearing and the wonderful five-inch pumps.  She was even more beautiful in person than on the TV.

“Wow,” he said as he took her hand and led her to her seat, pulled it out for her and helped her sit down in it.

She was thrilled to be treated like a lady and placed her hand on his and massaged it and thanked him in a breathy voice.  By this time he was sitting as fast as he could as his cock was hard as a rock. He was almost panting he was so horney. He almost couldn’t stand it. She knew a horney man when she saw one and could hardly wait for him to sit so she could begin to massage his cock and then unzip his pants and pull his cock out and massage it as softly and surely as she could. 

“Hey now, that’s not fair”

”I don’t think anyone around here would notice if you slide your hand up inside my panties as I slide my legs apart, I am dripping with anticipation."  

Needless to say, his hand was sliding up her leg and then his fingers were fucking her, making circles around her clitty, massaging it up and down, pushing it around and around until he could feel it begin to jerk and spasm.

He leaned over and french kissed her as he released his sizeable load into her hands.

“Oh god, “ she groaned and gushed a large amount of orgasmic fluids all over his hand. 

He fucked her deeper and she groaned and pushed down so he slid in deeper and deeper.  He squirted out even more semen. He frenched her again just as the waiter arrived with a fine bottle of wine.

“I think we’ll have that sent to our room please,” he said. They got up and headed for the elevator anticipating more sex, screw the wine!

They were busy frenching and massaging one another as they rode the fifteen stories up and were busy unbuttoning one another’s clothing so by the time they reached the bedroom. They were both stark naked. He was sucking her pussy as she was deep throating his cock as far as she could go. He was raking her clitty with his rasping tongue.  Orgasm after orgasm racked their bodies as they went from fucking genitals to ass to sucking genitals and asses. There was nothing off-limits. If it was able to be fucked they fucked it at least once and probably more.

Out of her rather large handbag, she produced a strap on dildo which he had the first experience as she fucked him in the butt and hand jobbed him vigorously at the same time while she was deeply fucked by her strap on.

So the deeper she fucked him the deeper she fucked herself and soon they were having double orgasms with his semen squirting far across the room which delighted her immeasurably and made him laugh as well.  

After a solid night of fucking, they said their farewells and exchanged numbers so they could get together again and have a repeat performance.  He got into his car and took off for his apartment as he had the week off and he planned some sleep and doing this all over again with a threesome.

 

Published 
Written by starlawitch
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments