Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

He Donates Like Never Before

"Jason is a regular at his donation center"

40
25 Comments 25
5.6k Views 5.6k
1.1k words 1.1k words

Jason sat on the couch waiting for the apheresis machine to finish drawing platelets and plasma. It was a regular monthly thing, donating at the Community Donation Center. He would donate whatever they needed and was one of the regulars. He was so regular he knew most of the techs on a first name basis, including Cory.

Cory was a former high school cheerleader and while it might have been about five years ago, she still looked like one and had the same bubbly personality. Jason was honest enough to admit that she was one reason why he had become a regular donor. He knew she worked most Saturdays and he always enjoyed their brief conversations about a variety of subjects.

If he was some sort of player, he would have done his best to see her outside of her work, but he wasn't the type, and besides, he had a girlfriend.

"You're just about done, Jay," she said with a nice smile, one that always made his heart race.

"I know, Cory, I've done this once or twice."

Cory laughed and checked the machine just as it beeped. Very professionally she dealt with the end part of the process, and disconnected Jason, wrapping his arm and having him hold it straight up for a couple of minutes.

Atypically, he felt a little dizzy as he got up, she steadied him. She took him over to the cookies and drinks area typical of donation centers. She sat down with him.

"I have a break coming up, just making sure you're okay."

"I'm fine, Cory, I probably should have eaten breakfast."

She swatted his knee, "You know the routine, you should always eat breakfast and drink lots of fluid before you come in."

She looked like she was about to leave and then changed her mind. "You've been doing this for a while now?"

"A couple of years now, Cory. You know that you see my records every time."

"I know, but how would you like to help us out with another donation?"

"I think I have to wait a while."

"Not blood, silly."

"Cory, I'm already registered for bone marrow."

"Jay, come with me."

She took his hand and he certainly liked her touch. She followed him past the apheresis and whole blood donation area, down a short hallway and she led him past a number of doors and took him to a small room. It was minimally furnished, an office chair, a more comfortable looking lounge chair, and an LCD hanging on the wall above a small cabinet.

Cory looked a little indecisive. "Jay, one of the other donations we collect is sperm. We deliver it to a couple of local hospitals for — well I'm sure you can figure out what we use it for. Would you like to make a donation?" She sat there looking at him with those beautiful eyes.

He considered only briefly, "Um, I guess. How does it work?"

Her smile lit up the small room. "Well, normally we give you a cup and leave you there with your choice of … entertainment. We have some movies in the cabinet and also a bunch of magazines. There's a wide variety because most guys wouldn't be comfortable telling one of us about anything unusual they might be into."

ShyyAngel
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ShyyAngel

"Really?"

"I don't think I have to ask you, I'm pretty sure you're straight."

"How can you tell?"

She looked down for a moment and then said, "From the way you look at me when I'm here."

Jay looked down and felt his face color. "Cory…" He was at a loss for words after saying her name.

She didn't say anything and waited patiently. When he looked up, she lifted up her shirt. He couldn't help but look at the perfection of her breasts.

I said 'normally' we would give you a cup and leave you alone. But the LCD in this room is broken and they moved the magazines to another room. So, if you want to donate, I thought a little incentive might help." She held her top up again.

Jay swallowed hard.

She reached down and took out a cup with a lid. "Normally donated sperm is collected in these cups."

He swallowed again, "Normally?" He didn't recognize the look on her face at all. The sweet cheerleader was taking a break and there seemed to be someone else in the room with him. Someone he never suspected even existed.

Cory smiled a smile he had never seen. "Well, we can't have it go to waste and we do need to make sure everything is in working order before we can accept a donation." She tugged off her shirt off setting her small breasts free. She unconsciously rubbed them for a moment before kneeling down in front of Jason.

She put her hand on his cock, still zipped up behind his jeans. "Hmmm, you certainly are straight, aren't you! I wasn't worried." She unzipped him and pulled his cock out. "Mmm!" She started stroking it. Jason sat back, he didn't say or do anything to stop her. It didn't take long before he was hard as a rock.

Cory smiled up at Jason as she collected a mouthful of spit and dribbled it on the head of his cock.  It flowed down making the head shine.  Her hand started moving faster and faster as the spit made it slick. "Oh, I think you are close to making a donation!"

She squeezed harder and felt his orgasm getting closer and closer. She reached to her left and knocked the cup off the edge of the cabinet. "Oops!"

Jason looked confused for a moment then her head came down and she sucked the head into her mouth.  He exploded at that moment!

Her hand kept pumping him as he came and came into her mouth. She swallowed every bit. When he finished, she leaned her head back and showed him the last of his cum in the hollow of her tongue. Then she swallowed and grinned at him.

"The Donation Center certainly thanks you for such a delicious donation!" she said then she licked her lips, "Of course, you will receive an email with a link for the usual customer survey. I hope everything met with your satisfaction."

All he could do was nod.

"On a personal note, I have one question for you." She paused.

Jason finally found a voice, but it didn't sound like his. "Yes?"

"Do you have a girlfriend, or..." she paused and looked him in the eye, "did you used to have a girlfriend?" she asked with a sly grin!

 

Published 
Written by Brookell
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments