Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Good Things Come

"Breakfast in bed"

25
4 Comments 4
1.9k Views 1.9k
1.9k words 1.9k words

“Good morning, baby!” shouted my wife, Lynn, waking me up.

“Huh?.. Eh?... Good morning...” I said blearily, struggling to orient myself back to consciousness.

Lynn had always been a morning person. It was one of those things I found mildly annoying but also quite endearing about her. I had no idea how she always woke up with so much energy. It always took me a little longer to ease into the day, so she would get up first and occupy herself in the kitchen. By the time I got out of bed, there was usually coffee and breakfast waiting for me. Cooking was a love-language of hers. It was one of the perks of being married to this wonderful woman. This morning, however, she had brought our meal into the bedroom on a serving tray before my feet had even touched the floor.

“Breakfast in bed!” she announced, with an excited grin. I noticed she was wearing one of my shirts. It was large on her, hanging nearly down to her knees. She wore it with the sleeves rolled up, and unbuttoned so that her breasts were covered, but her center was exposed. Below, she’d put on a pair of my underwear - tighty-whitey cotton briefs. Like the shirt, they were loose and poorly fit her. I wasn’t sure why she’d decided to put them on, but I knew she had a playful nature and imagined that it probably amused her to dress up in my clothes. After all these years together, I’d learned to take her whimsy in stride.

“Aw, thanks, babe,” I said, smiling back, grateful for both the food and for her.

I sat up, and Lynn rested the tray on my lap while I steadied it with my hands. I surveyed what she’d made for us - poached eggs Hollandaise over smoked salmon and capers on toasted English muffins with fried tomato slices seasoned with salt, pepper, and oregano, and cool sweet chunks of fresh cantaloupe on the side, along with a nice big mug of coffee for each of us. Lynn climbed into bed next to me, cuddling up close.

“This looks delicious,” I complimented her, and then added, “and so do you.” I turned my head and gave her a quick peck on the lips. “What’s the occasion?”

“No occasion. I just felt like doing something special for my man to start his day off right today,” she said cheerfully.

“Thanks,” I said around a bite of food. “This is really great. I love you.”

“I love you, too, babe.”

We ate and chatted about pleasant nothings as the sun peaked through the window blinds. When we finished, Lynn picked up the tray and set it on the nightstand. Then she leaned over the side of the bed, so that her beautiful ass was up in the air. I reached over and cupped on of her cheeks in my hand, giving it a gentle squeeze and a pat.

“I got you something,” she said, pushing herself back up into sitting position. She had retrieved a small pink bag from under the bed with the words ‘Victoria’s Secret’ printed on it.

“What’s that?” I asked curiously.

“What do you think?” she responded sarcastically. She reached into the bag and withdrew a pair of rose-red silk panties with an intricate lacy trim. They looked fancy and expensive. She handed them to me.

“These are for me?” I asked as I accepted the panties from her. I held them out in front of me, confused. “I mean, thanks babe, but I don’t think they’re gonna fit me. And like... I’ve never really been into wearing women’s clothes. That’s not really my thing.”

“They’re not for you to wear, silly,” she explained.

“Oh,” I said, feeling a little relieved. “You’ll wear them?”

“Mhm,” she nodded with an impish look in her eyes.

“How come you’re not wearing them now?” I asked. “Why are you wearing my underwear instead?”

“I had this idea- I mean, I was reading about it in one of my stories,” she explained. One of Lynn’s guilty pleasures was reading trashy erotic fiction online. I never minded since the upshot was that every once in a while she’d discover some inspiration to spice up our sex life. “So, I was thinking... like, it would be kind of hot if we got a little dirty today.”

“What do you mean?” I asked cautiously.

“Well, in this story...” she said. Her hand slipped beneath the shirt and began to fondle one of her breasts. “It’s about this guy and this girl, and they have sex...” I watched as she pinched and pulled on her nipple. “And he asks her where she wants him to cum...” Now the other breast was receiving her attention. “And so she gets him to cum in her panties. Not in her pussy, but right into her panties...” Her hand slid down from her chest and plunged beneath the waistline of the briefs she was wearing. “And then it tells about how she wore them all day, feeling his cum all over her pussy, and how hot and dirty it made her feel...”

Lynn took the panties from my hands, then reached beneath the covers to take hold of my quickly stiffening cock. She wrapped the panties around my length and began to stroke. At the same time, she continued to move her hand inside the briefs. I could see her knuckles working against the cotton fabric. Her breathing was becoming heavier, and a light flush was spreading out from her collarbones into her face and chest.

KathyLong
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KathyLong

“She was so turned on all day...” Lynn continued. “And then I thought, how hot would it be if... mm... if we did that for each other...” She let go of my cock turning her attention back to the sensations she was producing in her clit. I took over stroking myself with her panties wrapped in my fist as I watched her give in to her own pleasure. “I want to feel your hot... messy... dirty load next to my skin... all day while I run errands... mm... taking the car to get serviced... ah... getting my nails done... at the bank... going shopping for... uh... groceries... fuck...”

I was really getting turned on watching Lynn masturbate as she lost herself in the fantasy. I pumped my cock harder and faster. She removed her hand from the briefs. Her fingers glistened with the juices from her pussy. She applied them to the outside of the underwear, pressing it against her as she rubbed eagerly at her clit. Soon, a dark wet spot began to bloom beneath them.

“And I want to cum in your underwear, too...” she moaned. “I want to drench it in my pussy juices... mm... and know that your beautiful cock... and balls... ah shit... that they’re marinating in my juices all fucking day... uh... At work... talking to your clients... your co-workers... mmm... your fucking boss... We’ll be the only ones who know... how dirty... oh fuck... how filthy we’ve been... Our dirty little secret...”

Lynn paused, pulled her knees up to her chest, then slid my briefs down her legs and off her feet. I don’t care how long we’re married, I will never get tired of seeing my wife’s beautiful pussy, all flushed pink and hot and wet for me. I could feel my erection throbbing in my hand. She took the underwear and rubbed it hard against herself, letting it soak up her juices as she built herself up towards an orgasm. Then she began to push the fabric inside of her opening. Little by little she began to stuff herself with one hand while continuing to trace quick circles around her clit with the other.

“So dirty,” I said, stroking myself fast, hard and steady.

So fucking dirty,” she echoed.

With my underwear half in and half hanging out of her, Lynn repositioned herself on her knees. She continued to finger herself with one hand as she took hold of my cock. She lowered her head and took me into her mouth, panties and all, sucking me and running her tongue along my shaft in the way she knew would quickly bring me right to the edge. She released me from her mouth and continued jerking me off by hand.

“And then... when you come home from work... after spending all day in our dirty fucking cum-soaked underwear... I want us to... Oh Jesus!... to lick each other clean.”

“Oh fuck, babe, I’m so close,” I said, taking my cock back from her and squeezing down hard on it.

“Mmm... yeah! Cum for me, Justin! Give me that big sticky messy load all over my fucking panties. Put all your fucking cum in there so I can feel it on my pussy all fucking day! Oh... Oh fuck... I’m, uhhh... I’m fucking cumming... Ohh!!!...”

Lynn’s eyes squeezed shut, and her face scrunched up as the orgasm ripped through her body. I could see her legs shuddering as her chest heaved, sucking in breath. I couldn’t hold back any longer. I gripped my cock as hard as I could while it pulsed and shot cum right into the gusset of Lynn’s rose-red silk panties. Lynn, having recovered quickly from her own orgasm, reached over and grabbed the underwear, rubbing the smooth soft luxurious fabric all over the head of my cock, smearing my cum all over and working it in. I let out a low growl as my cock became almost too sensitive to bear it.

Finally, our orgasms subsided, and we caught our breath. Lynn reached down between her legs and extracted the soiled briefs from her pussy. She held them up for me to see how they were drenched in her creamy pussy juices. I unwrapped her panties from my cock, and showed her the mess I’d made with my cum.

“Nice,” she commented approvingly. “Now quick, give them here.”

We exchanged underwear, and rapidly put them on. I noticed that my briefs were very wet and still warm. My cock swam in her juices, and even though I’d just cum, I almost felt like going for another round. I gave my semi-stiff cock another light squeeze. Lynn seemed to have the same idea as she slipped on her defiled panties, and rubbed my cum into her pussy. However, I knew that if I didn’t get moving, I was going to end up being late for work.

“You know, I could call in and maybe take the day off today,” I suggested.

“No no no,” Lynn protested. “I want to be thinking about you at work wearing me. I want to spend all day imagining your cock bathing in my juices, and you getting hard thinking about how this dirty pussy, your pussy, is covered in the mess you left in my panties... and then when you come home...”

“Uh huh?” I asked.

“Let’s just say, good things come to those that wait.”

Published 
Written by Just_A_Guy_You_Know
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments