Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Good Morning

"He wakes her up in the best way possible."

12
5 Comments 5
19.0k Views 19.0k
1.6k words 1.6k words
Micheal stepped out of the shower and wrapped himself around the waist with a towel. Steam had filled the small room with a thick fog that clung to every metal surface in sight. He approached the mirror and wiped a section clear with a clean slash of his hand and found himself starring back at his own eyes. He winked at himself and smiled.

Continuing to remove the thin layer of mist revealed more of his body and more and more he was liking what he saw. In the last year he had begun a regular workout regiment and his efforts were paying off. Nice broad shoulders, a firm chest, and ridges on his abs just deep enough to cast shadows. He smiled and gave himself a quick flex in the mirror before walking out into the bedroom and allowing himself to air dry.

On the bed, deep in the covers and still sound asleep, was Melissa. Normally she beat him out of bed but on weekends she took advantage of the luxury of sleeping in. Micheal stared at her and traced the curves of her face with his eyes. He followed down the bridge of her nose, made little circles around her cheeks, and held his gaze on her lower lip just long enough to feel like he was burning a little punctuation mark onto it. She had one arm above the blankets and was holding a gentle grip on a section just in front her as if she was afraid that someone might pull her away from the soft haven of the sheets. Unfortunately for her, someone was gearing up to do just that.

He walked over to her edge of the bed and stroked the side of her face with a softness that made her stir peacefully. "Hey you," he cooed into her ear.

Melissa made a small satisfactory groan and dug her head deeper into the pillow. Micheal removed the covers behind her and asked, "Did you sleep good?"

She only gave the same sleepy moan in response. He ran his eyes down her backside and was nearly tempted to spoon right in behind her. She wore a pale blue tank top and pair of white cotton panties that made her look so soft that he was helpless but to reach out and give her a playful squeeze. Her body felt electric under his touch and he began to gently massage her back. Melissa made a few more adorable noises and turned her head to look at him. "Hey you," she whispered.

Micheal continued to rub her back while she repositioned herself firmly onto her stomach and closed her eyes. "That feels nice," she said encouragingly.

"Yeah? I enjoy doing this," he confessed.

He kept rubbing as best as he could while sliding up her tank top to expose more of her skin. She had a small tattoo on her lower back of a flower, a memento of her wilder years. He traced the edges of the mark with his fingers and felt her muscles flex into his touch with a mix of satisfied encouragement and ticklish discomfort.

Micheal began to use both hands to massage her muscles in the way he had learned she liked most after dozens of similar mornings. After working out a few knots at the bottom of her shoulder blades he moved his focus lower and lower until his fingers tipped just on the edge of her panties. Although they were no where near her sexiest pair, they flattered the shape of her ass just fine. He hooked his fingers underneath the fabric and pulled them down in a commanding sweep before starting to massage her upper thighs. The way she parted her legs just a little let him know that he was on the right track. The edge of her pussy was just visible and he found himself wondering how wet she was.

Using just the nails, he dragged his fingers up her thigh and onto her ass where he drew little symmetrical circles. She giggled and shifted slightly. He gave the right cheek a playful slap and followed it up with a firm squeeze of the left one. Her laughter shifted into a deep, guttural moan and her body arched up against his touch. As Micheal massaged, Melissa bit her lip and began to lightly buck her hips in rhythm with his work. The signal was subtle but he knew that her pussy had to dripping at this point. There was little remaining doubt about her wetness as the scent of her pussy gently wafted in the air around them.

Using one hand to part her curves, he slid the other between her legs and made a gentle sweep along her slit with his finger. She shuddered audibly and arched her back, giving him better access to her wet folds. With just the right amount of force, he slid his middle finger inside her until its entire length was buried into her. She began to flex around his knuckle, a digit as thick as two of her own, and gripped it with a tight warmth that begged to be stretched.

SamanthaMuray
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SamanthaMuray

Micheal slowly fucked her, his cock growing hard.

"Oh baby," she whimpered as her hips moved in sync with his hand.

He added another finger and Melissa let a pleasurable gasp escape from deep within her throat. He began to work her g-spot as she gripped the sides of the pillow with both hands like she was afraid that she might fall off the edge of the world. She looked sexy, adorable, and incredible. Her ass flexed in ecstasy with perfect little humps that showed off to Micheal that round and firm rump of hers, driving him wild. With his free hand he gave it a solid smack. "Oh god, baby. Yes!" moaned Melissa.

He gave a few more spanks before realizing that the towel around his waist had begun to drop. His cock was now fully erect and had pushed with enough force to unbind the fabric. Micheal let it fall and allowed his erection to stand free and proud. The head had swollen to an eager purple, begging for some attention of its own. Victim to the scene which lay before him, a sexy woman at the mercy of his erotic touch, he began to stroke himself with his free hand. Moving slowly at first, he quickly caught up and matched the rhythm with which he fingered the vixen beneath him.

"Are, are you playing with yourself?" asked Melissa, clearly struggling to get out the words between deep breaths.

"How could I not?" he said sheepishly.

"Oh, oh god. Please. Please cum on my back. Cum on my ass." she insisted.

Micheal became determined to comply. He began to stroke himself furiously while he fucked her warm, wet pussy with his soaked hand. His hips started an involuntary bucking and he knew he was right on the edge. Moving closer to the edge of the bed he positioned himself above her ass and aimed his cock down towards the smooth skin of her backside. "I'm going to cum babe. You want me to cum on you, huh? You want my cum?" he panted.

"Yes! Yes! Cum on me!" she said, just about screaming it.

Micheal could feel his balls tighten and his ass muscles flex inward as his cock made a few point-of-no-return twitches underneath his blur of a fist. He inhaled deeply and arched his back while he held his aim as best as he could. His orgasm overtook him as three strong, milky ropes of cum erupted from the tip of his cock. The first flew far and laid a thick stream across her low back, striking right through the center of her flower tattoo. The second and third streams landed entirely on her ass, coating her cheeks with a cream that oozed and dripped down into her crack and pooled there.

The feeling of his hot, wet load hitting her naked body sent her over the edge. She turned her head into her pillow and screamed with a violent fury, biting the plush fabric just a little as her pussy came hard around his fingers. She gripped his hand with all the strength her lower muscles could exert. The sound that left her throat was sustained until all of the air was out of her lungs only to be replaced with full, deliberate gasps as her orgasm continued to pulse through her whole body. Her legs were shaking and her eyes had rolled back into her head, rendering her practically blind. As the feeling subsided Melissa continued to pant until she regained her breath, her vision, and lastly, her composure.

Still breathing audibly, she turned to Michael gave him a smile. She tried to say something tangible but could only get out vowels.

"Good morning," he joked as he removed his fingers from her pussy and began to lick them clean.

"Good. Morning," she said, emphasizing each word individually.

Micheal gave her ass a wet smack, stamping his cum across the cheek. "God you're so sexy."

She smiled. "I'm dirty, too. Better hop into the shower I suppose," she said, crawling out of bed.

Melissa bounced across the room and disappeared around the corner. Micheal watched her, his eyes soaking up her flesh as she moved past him. Once out of vision, she popped her head back around the corner of the door to the bathroom. "Join me?"

"I already showered," he said, not catching her meaning until the words had left his mouth.

She gave him a playful wink.

Published 
Written by hopp3r
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments