Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Giving To Charity

"Sometimes, Sex Takes a Phone Call"

18
16 Comments 16
8.6k Views 8.6k
1.5k words 1.5k words
Charity flipped on the windshield wipers and turned the heater up while she negotiated the Chicago traffic. It had been freezing all week, and the rain was coming down in sheets, looking more like a solid stream rather than individual drops.

She’d worn her favorite skirt today, and the knit pullover sweater she had on clung to her body showing off her best assets. Her beige canvas raincoat was in the seat next to her umbrella; her purse tucked safely under it.

The tall buildings of the city seemed ominous in under the dark gray sky. The only color being the traffic signals as they changed from green to yellow to red. She loved the rain; it gave her an excuse to be late to work and the sound of the water hitting her roof put her in a relaxed mood.

The muffled sound of Pharrell Williams singing “Happy" made her smile and a little giddy as she dug through her Micheal Kors purse, scrounging around with her right hand while driving with her left. She wanted to pick it up before it went to voicemail.

“I should’ve put this inside the console,” she thought to herself, making contact with it at the last second. Touching ‘accept’ first, she pulled it out of her bag and whisked her shoulder length brown hair away from her ear.

“Hey baby, what’re you wearing?” she answered, playfully.

“Nothing, I’m dripping wet and just got out of the shower,” Bailey teased, but she was telling the truth. “I was hoping I’d catch you,” she offered, admiring her tight body and firm breasts while she toweled off the bathroom mirror. “I just wanted to make sure you were thinking about me today.”

"I am thinking of you, and you're making me so wet that it's not fair!"

She loved it when Bailey called her on her way to work.

“Oh yummy,” she replied. Still admiring her form, she continued touching herself, lost in conversation and the lingering memory of the night before. “I do my best,” she laughed.

“Are you naked? I hope so. I want to imagine you with nothing on all day today. But when I get home I can’t be held responsible for my actions,” she giggled, hitting her left blinker while entering the parking garage. As a paralegal for a large firm, she knew that all her bosses would be in meetings, so being a little tardy wasn’t a problem.

“Yes, and I’m touching myself right now,” Bailey delighted in telling her as she ran a single finger over her lips, petting her soft, shaved landing strip. “My nipples are getting hard, it's cold in here,” she pouted childlike, toying with Charity even more. “I haven’t made our bed yet. I might have to climb back in it to get warm.” She had a smile in her voice and loved to get her going before she got to work.

“Oh damn, Bailey, you must stop, or I’ll have to park my car and scold you.”

“Scold me, baby. I may need a good spanking when you get home because I’m a very naughty girl.” She turned the heater up and walked slowly around the room with her hair wrapped in a light green towel. “I’m going to play with myself if you don’t talk to me before you open your car door.” Her fingers were sneaking up on her sideways smile, and she could feel her aching need beginning to build. “I want to lick your pussy so bad. When are you going to be home?” Bailey had a huge grin on her face now, as she tortured Charity with the invitation of impossible sex.

Charity parked her car in her reserved spot. It was coming down outside now, and her windows had already begun to fog up. “Don’t you touch anything yet, I’ll get you if you do!” She laughed, feeling the moisture fill her panties. “I want to do it with you,” she said in a sultry tone that reflected her heated mood. “I can’t leave these panties on now, they’ll smell like sex all day,” she laughed, lifting her skirt up enough to slide her hand down her new lacy blue panties.

Ebonybeauty1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Ebonybeauty1

“I’ll bet you are touching yourself, aren’t you?” she asked in hopeful anticipation.

She didn’t even notice the other cars humming past her as they looked for a spot to park.

“Yes, I am, and my tits are getting so hard, I need you to suck them and run your tongue down my body.” Bailey stood holding her phone to her ear and stroked her clit, to her stomach and feeling her firm bosoms. “I need some honey, baby. Can you give me some honey?”

Charity and Bailey lived in a high rise overlooking Lake Michigan. The gray sky blocked out the sun, and the torrent of rain was comforting as Bailey stood on the white frieze carpet. Looking out the large window of their apartment bedroom, she gently tickled the tip of her clit. Her sex was throbbing while she cooed hungrily to Charity about her sexual tension.

“I’m going to fuck you so hard when you come home. I can’t wait, you little slut,” Bailey was becoming more excited but wanted to let the feeling linger.

“I can’t either, I need you so bad. I want to lick you and suck your little pink lady. I had her standing at attention last night. Did you like that?” Charity began to run her fingers back and forth on her slit, slowly working her fingers between her lips. She was wet and could feel her vag swell and open, desperate for her fingers to enter her.

“Yes, I loved that. I’m imagining your face in my pussy right now,” Bailey sighed, stroking her clit, and wanting to fill her aching hole. “I want to sit on your face, you naughty girl!”

“I wanna fuck you with my tongue and stick my wet finger up your beautiful ass, is that what you want, baby? I want to fill your hole with my fingers and hold you like a bowling ball, filling you tight and hard,” she was getting ready to thrust her fingers inside her swollen sex, and her little pink lady was hard and juicy as she stroked her.

“Okay, baby, do it, oh god,” Bailey could not hold back any longer and thrust all four of her fingers up into her needy, aching hole. She pushed them in hard and as deep as she could while she listened to Charity gasp for air. She knew she was doing the same in the front seat of her car.

Charity buried her fingers inside her wet and slippery tight organ, feeling her throbbing need take over. Her hand was deep inside her, as she rubbed her clit with her thumb. “Oh god!” she grunted loudly, forgetting that she may be seen sitting in her car, masturbating. “I’m coming so hard!” Her body went rigid as she tried to speak. Her hearing intensified as the blood ran to the one place that had her attention.

She was penetrating herself so hard that she had reached nirvana.

Bailey listened intently to Charity’s moans and lost herself in the ferocity of her orgasm. Her body was granite hard as she placed her other hand flat on the large picture window, overlooking the busy Chicago streets. They were dancing together in harmony as their moans wrote the music.

Charity was in complete rapture and forgot to breathe as she reached the apex of her orgasm. Soon, she could feel herself return to reality and remembered she was in her car. “Oh, shit baby, I gotta get to work,” she laughed. “I love the fuck out of you!” she smiled.

“Me too, you little whore,” she giggled. “You’d better put those stinky panties on. You can't go commando in a skirt all day.” Bailey loved the thought of her carrying her scent of sex on her but knew she’d wash them in the private bathroom and use the dryer on them first thing.

“Okay love, I must go now... I don’t care if I’m late, that was fantastic!” She said her goodbyes and pulled a packet of Kleenex out of her purse to clean the cum from her slit. The panties went into her purse, for now.

Bailey stood in the large window and removed the towel from her head, drying it a bit before cleaning herself up between her soft, moist lips. Smiling, she tossed the towel into the bin and thought about tonight. What sweet love they would make when Charity arrived home.

Published 
Written by Simmerdownchick
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments