Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Five Hands Make Light Work

"Can I measure it?"

8
1 Comment 1
3.0k Views 3.0k
3.0k words 3.0k words

Author's Notes

"This story took place many years ago and over a period of six months."

I had known Edith in a casual way for several months but wanted to get to know her better. My roommate at the boarding house was dating Edith's sister, Elaine, so, as he would be leaving after supper to see her, I would ask him to say hello to Edith from me. After about three weeks of dropping hints, he got the message as one Saturday evening, he said that he, Elaine and Edith were going skating the next afternoon and would I like to join them. Of course, I jumped at the chance.

The next afternoon, we skated, talked and got to know each other better. After a Coke and a bite to eat, I took her home as it was getting near to supper time. I did make a date for the theater the following evening.

We got to the theater just as the show was starting so we had to sit between two elderly ladies. That, unfortunately, prevented us from doing anything but holding hands,  After the show, before I could ask what to do next, Edith suggested we go to her home,

 As soon as we were in the door Edith asked her mother where her youngest sister, Betty, was. Her mother said she was a couple of houses down the street babysitting. Then she asked Edith if she would go down and relieve her as she had forgotten to take her homework with her and it needed to be done.

We quickly went to the neighbor's house, told Betty what her Mother said and ushered Betty out the door. She couldn't have made it home before we were wrapped around each other on the sofa. To start some action, I gave her a French kiss that she eagerly returned.

I thought I was fast as I slipped my hand under her sweater and placed it on her breast but she was even faster as her hand slid down the back of my pants and shorts and caressed my ass. I caressed one breast for a few moments and then the other. She moved her hand around to my hip but then stopped. "Don't stop. I'm not shy if you're not," I told her.

Her hand then quickly slid the rest of the way around my hip and her fingers surrounded my cock. She immediately, exclaimed, "IT'S SO BIG!!!!" She began stroking the full length of my cock, stopping periodically to hold my balls between her fingers and juggle them gently and lovingly.

We were both aware that the parents might come home at any time so we knew it was not a good idea for us to remove too much clothing. We kept up with our petting, though, as Edith played with my cock and balls and I teased her pussy and clit with my fingers and periodically reached up to massage one of her large breasts and engorged nipples with my hand.

We kept this up for at least an hour but when we heard the parent's car pull in to the driveway we did up Edith's bra, as well as each other's zippers, buttons, etcetera, that we had loosened. We were sitting, very politely, on the sofa when they came into the room. Fortunately, I had dropped my jacket on the floor beside the sofa and I rapidly pulled it up onto my lap to hide the lump in my pants as my hard, swollen, cock had hardly begun to soften.

The next day, I phoned Edith to tell her I had to work after supper for a while and when I got to her place she told me that her mother had phoned and, due to a heavy rainstorm, she and Elaine had decided to stay overnight at her sister's place. 

Edith suggested,  "It's late. Let's stay in tonight rather than go out in the rainstorm." 

She had a gleam in her eye as she headed for her bedroom and started to undo her blouse. I stood in the doorway, momentarily, until she had taken it off and unsnapped her bra.

She looked at me and asked, "Aren't you joining the party?"

I began to pull my sweater over my head but stopped to watch her as she had her back to me and I knew that I would enjoy her strip tease. She pulled her slacks down and over her feet and then, slowly, began inching her panties over her hips. My cock was, by this time, very much at attention. She still had her back to me as she kicked off her panties. She looked over her shoulder and smiled, provocatively, as she stared at the large lump in the crotch of my pants.

''I can see someone is enjoying the show," she commented.

My clothes quickly disappeared. She grabbed my cock and held it between her fingers for about a minute to admire the size and length of the pulsating rod. As I tried to reach one of her breasts, we tumbled to the bed. I landed on top of her and reached for my cock to put it into her pussy.

However, she took a grip on it about two or three inches from the knob and said, "Please go in slow. You are so big and I don't want either of us to get hurt."

She then let a few inches of my cock glide into her moist pussy lips, stopped and started a couple of times to insert more and to make sure neither of us was hurting and then, with one final push, I slid the rest of my rod between her lips of heaven. She moaned in delight and exclaimed, "You reached the end."

I quickly replied, "All of me is in you anyway."

We then began a slow rhythm which seemed to bring both of us to new levels of sensation with every push. After about five minutes, Edith began to quicken her pace, started moaning and, suddenly, screamed in delight, "More!! More!! More!!" as she collapsed breathlessly.

I took this time to catch my breath, too. It was several minutes until her pussy lips gave my cock a signal that she was ready for more. This happened a second time and, again, we rested and then restarted.  When she began to climax for a third time, I, too, was reaching a climax and unloaded a huge load of cum in her pussy. After a bit of a rest, I sat up slightly and looked at her now red and cum-covered slit and realized that I had indeed unloaded a massive amount as it was oozing out the sides of her honeypot. I then rolled over on to my back and nestled up to Edith.

We just laid there for about fifteen minutes completely oblivious to our nakedness. I eventually became aware that Edith's hand was sliding across my stomach and, when it reached my cock, wrapped her fingers around it. I shifted my weight around slightly to start playing with her nipple.

She pushed me back, saying, "Just relax. It's my turn. You've brought me off three times so now it's my turn. I just want to jerk you off cause I haven't done it all the way with that big cock of yours. Besides, I'm totally fucked out right now and I have the urge to see you come off for a change. Sometimes, I just want to jerk a guy off as much as I want to fuck him. I enjoy seeing a guy shoot his load as much as I like screwing so this is your warning that, with regard to sex, my right hand is as good as my pussy. But don't get me wrong, I never turn down a good piece of tail to start an evening but I really do want to jerk you off more often."

With that, she began her slow, smooth up and down stroke pausing after a minute or so to ask if she was going too fast or too slow. I nodded to indicate that the speed was just perfect.

I lasted for about fifteen minutes then, sensing that I was about to come, she got up on her knees and watched as I sent several wads of cum skyward. Her only comment was, "If that was an encore I just have to see the main event."

For a few seconds, I was floored by her confession that she enjoyed jerking off guys so much. I had wondered right from the first time she stroked my cock how she had learned to do it so well.

I took the opportunity to ask her how she had become so proficient at it and was flabbergasted when she told me that an older sister of her friend had taught her. She explained to me that this girl said she had been jerking off her stepbrother for two years and had learned, after almost daily practice, the best ways to do it was so that she could bring him off real quick or, instead, keep jerking him off for about twenty minutes before he shot his cum.

QueenieSassyTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
QueenieSassyTS

With this admission by Edith, we started a different routine with our sex life. If we could find a couple of hours a week when we were alone Edith would pull me across her lap. She would start undoing my pants as I began getting a hard-on. In a matter of moments, my boner would be aimed straight up and she would be jerking me off. She seemed to have a sixth sense as to how long I could last before unloading. She knew that, sometimes, I could only last for five minutes or so and she would jerk slowly with just enough tempo to keep me hard. She admitted that even at a slower pace, she enjoyed what she was doing.  Other times, when she sensed that I could last longer, she would keep me ready to climax for twenty or twenty-five minutes before I would unload.

She had told me that one time Betty had come in when she was jerking off a guy. Not only had Betty watched but she had shown Betty how to give a handjob and had let Betty finish jacking him off.

I was, therefore, not surprised when, one day, Betty walked in on us, sat down in a chair and watched her sister in action. After about twenty minutes I was about to climax when Edith asked Betty to finish me off. Betty waited for several minutes to let me relax and then started jerking the full length of my throbbing cock. She, finally, after about another twenty minutes, brought me off with massive amounts of cum flying up at least a foot in the air and all over her hand and clothes.  

Even Edith was a little surprised and gasped at the amount. I said to her that that was the main event she had wanted to see. She then had to explain to Betty what the excitement was all about.

We cleaned up my cum and all three of us thanked the other two for making the session very enjoyable and exciting,

Several days after she had told me her sexual preferences, I asked if she gave blow jobs or sucked cocks. She admitted that she liked giving head but only if she could get the entire shaft down her throat. She said she wanted all or nothing but seven inches was the most she could take. She sighed as she wiggled my cock at me, "Sorry, with the size of yours, you're out of luck."

One evening as I lay across Edith's lap letting her magic fingers bring pleasure to my cock, curiosity got the better of me and  I asked, "Do you have any idea how many guys you've jerked off?"

She thought for a bit and then, shyly, admitted, "I think it's about thirty but I've maybe forgot some." Edith then admitted that the first two she jerked off were two neighborhood boys who had asked her to show them her pussy.

They had gone to the garage behind the house and she had admitted that she had taken down her slacks and panties and let them finger her pussy. She explained, "They, then, dropped their pants and shorts. They both had a boner and were proud of them. That was the first time I had seen a guy with a hard-on. They asked if I knew how to jerk a guy off and when I told them I didn't know they showed me and then let me finish them off. I fell in love right then and there with giving handjobs."

She then bragged, "I've jerked off some big ones and some small ones, but none anywhere near as big as this monster." Her fingers gave my cock a squeeze to let me know what she was referring to and, as if on cue, I shot out several wads of cum into her hand and on to my belly.

One Sunday afternoon, Betty, Edith's sister Elaine, and two of their girlfriends, Susan and Sarah, were in the front room playing cards, giggling and, no doubt, gossiping. Edith and I were laying on the bed in the back bedroom. Her hand was, as usual, holding my throbbing cock, tenderly, between her thumb and finger but not moving them. I had a nipple of her tit in the palm of my hand, but I, too, was not making any move to excite her.

Suddenly, out of the blue, Edith asked, "Can I  measure it?" and gave my cock a squeeze to leave no doubt what she was talking about.

Assuming she was meaning some time in the future I, eagerly, agreed.

 I was surprised when she shouted out, "Betty, bring me the tape measure."

I suddenly realized that I was being set up as Betty asked, "What do you want it for?"

 Edith replied, "What we talked about in bed this morning." 

She had started to undo my belt when she had asked for the tape and by the time Betty and the other three girls rushed through the bedroom door, Edith had my belt unbuckled, and fly unzippered. Two of the girls, without even being asked, pulled my pants down to my ankles as Betty and the other girl grabbed the sides of my shorts and my cock, now rock hard and throbbing, sprang immediately into an upright position. Edith grabbed it at the base and, wiggling her fingers side to side, started it swaying like a tree in a windstorm. 

As soon as the girls got a look at it, they began to snicker, giggle and, also, make comments about the size.

One of the girls remarked, " It's a monster."

Another screamed, "You told me it was big, Edith, but you didn't tell me it was that big, and long, too.."

Another commented, "I thought my guy's was big but this one is half again as big."

 A fourth one exclaimed, "Look how purple the knob is and he's a redhead, too."

The snickers and giggles continued and the girls continued to squeeze, caress, and jerk my throbbing manhood.

Their hands were continuously working to make sure my rod was staying erect but the hands were frequently changing from one to another and to my balls. Edith was just sitting on the edge of the bed, a smile on her face, enjoying watching the others play with what looked like kids at Christmas with new toys.

The giggles, snickers and comments about the size continued for at least fifteen minutes until one of them said, "We should measure it before it starts to get soft."

Edith quickly commented, "Several times, I've jerked it for at least an hour and it was still rock hard." However, she did take the tape measure and held it at the base of my cock.

 Betty pulled it up to the tip of the knob and announced, "Ten inches."

Susan immediately interrupted by informing us that she had read in a medical book that the penis actually began where the arteries swelled that carried the blood to make to the cock stiff. She pressed down almost a half an inch below the start of my cock and said to all of the girls, "Feel how hard it is right there."

Of course, all of the girls had to do that. Betty and Edith then took a measurement from the new starting point and announced an updated length of ten and a quarter inches. Naturally, the girls clapped and giggled but while they were doing that Edith took a firm grip on my cock and started her familiar stroking.

 Sarah watched for, maybe, fifteen seconds then asked, "Can we all have a turn or two?" The three girls immediately nodded to her in agreement as Sahah wrapped her hand around my cock along with Edith's and they jerked in unison for a while. I just lay back, enjoyed the sensations being provided, noting the different styles used to jerk me off.

I must have lasted ten or more minutes but when Edith took over for the third time, I suddenly climaxed shooting cum ceilingward. Edith continued her rhythmic strokes until, finally, she squeezed my cock like someone squeezing toothpaste from a tube and one last drop rose out of the tip. After cleaning up all five of the girls sat on the bed admiring my rod for about five minutes as it grew softer and softer. Finally, three of them decided it was time to leave. As they left they all gave my cock a little love tap.

When she heard the door close Edith said, "They can hardly wait to tell their friends the excitement and entertainment they had this afternoon."

Betty then added, "Ten years from now, when we get together, one of them will surely ask, 'remember the time we jerked off that ten-inch cock?'"

 

 

 

Published 
Written by 530redrivertent
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments