Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Edging With A Friend

"My lovely Asian friend loves mutual masturbation"

4
4 Comments 4
14.3k Views 14.3k
923 words 923 words

Been spending a lot of time recently with a new friend. We've been getting together over a little wine, some soft lights, oil, towels, and watching each other indulge in no-holds-barred self-love - which includes anything we are into, like mirrors, oil, vibrators, nipple clamps (that's all me!).

My new friend is a half-Chinese university student in his mid-twenties who I met online. We nervously hooked up a few months ago, fumbled around with each other, decided that we really felt comfortable with each other, and set about exploring what things we were into. Luckily we love the same kind of things - masturbating, watching, being watched, etc.

His body is gorgeous - slender, smooth...I've been really encouraging him to let go of all his inhibitions when he's making love to himself for me. There is nothing sexier than a hot young guy loving himself, and lately, he's been a dream! I drip the warm oil on his sexy little body, and he goes to town on himself, kissing his arms, getting up on his knees so he can grope his sexy, tight little butt. I've been enjoying watching him and performing for him too. Nipple clamps are my newest passion. Wow! I grip the chain between them in my teeth, so I can tilt my head back and pull on my nipples...the most amazing feeling...especially while he's watching me, and I'm slowly pulling on my oiled balls and stiff penis.

Our sessions often last a few hours, with both of us holding off cumming until it gets too hard. A couple of times we've both timed our climaxing so that we are lying next to each other in a sixty-nine position - his cock near my face and my cock near his face - and we both pump our beautiful penises until we tell each other we are cumming, then we position our faces under the others' spurting cock, until we are covered in each other's cum. So fucking hot.

He's a beautiful lover and a fun partner in self-love.

Last week he came over after not seeing him for some time, and he really wanted to pick up where we left off - watching each other love ourselves.

So naturally, I was prepared...lights low, some oil, and this time I had set up the computer so we could watch some great videos of Asian crossdressers!! 

Once we were naked and touching each other I couldn't keep my hands off his smooth brown body. I asked him what he would like to watch.

"Anything is okay," he said.

So I found some amazing Japanese crossdresser videos, and we watched a cute Japanese guy, maybe the same age as my friend, dressed in a blouse, striped knee-high socks and mask. He was masturbating and eventually came over his lovely flat tummy. It got us started on each other... our hands were exploring each others' bodies and cocks as we watched.

He was really into it, so I asked him if he ever dressed up.

KattyLuu
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KattyLuu

"No way!"

"Would you like to, with me?"

"Maybe..."

That was enough to make me start sucking his beautiful nipples, sucking as much of each one into my mouth as possible. He lay back and moaned, and I could feel his beautiful cock spasm and twitch as I made love to his nipples, then his neck and chest, then worked my way down to his lovely smooth, flat stomach. He had a lot of precum covering his engorged cockhead now. I used it to lubricate his head and shaft as I sat up next to his reclining body and began focusing on his lovely penis and balls. This was new for us, but he loved it.

I spent a long time edging his hot, hard cock, sometimes pumping fast, sometimes slow, and sometimes stopping to allow him to recover. All the time I had oiled his smooth balls and was playing with them, cupping them, gently squeezing them, giving him the complete experience.

Meanwhile, he oiled his hot body and was lying there, eyes closed, caressing himself like we used to do. My own untouched cock was ready to explode just watching him run his hands all over his body...chest, nipples, stomach, hips, shoulders...

"Are you ready to cum?"

"Mmmm."

"Okay, play with your nipples then."

I squeezed his balls while he pinched and massaged his slippery nipples, and my other hand pumped his cock from the base to the sensitive head until his hips started arching up. His body became focused on what I was doing...he moaned that he was cumming and his hips arched up further as he spurted a lot of cum onto his stomach. I loved how he opened his eyes to watch his own cum covering his beautiful stomach! So sexy.

I relaxed my pumping and made sure his orgasm was complete before I disengaged.

I straddled his limp warm body and began frotting my cock into his soft, oiled and cum-covered stomach. Thrusting my engorged cock between our bodies, using the oil and his cum to increase the pleasure, and with him under me pinching and playing with my nipples, I very quickly came as well. My spurting cum mixing with his, we both watched as my cockhead occasionally peeked out from between our stomachs, and the cum splashed and merged between us.

I want to take him up on his "maybe" one day. I would love to make love to him dressed as a beautiful girl.

 

 

 

Published 
Written by James986
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments